Thread: Pokemon tcg worlds

Default Pokemon tcg worlds 2013

Well since the states weeks are almost over after next weekend will I be able to see full results. But the the next thing before worlds we have is battle roads and that's it. So I gotta ask, since worlds is in canada this year will I see anyone from serebii there? Like the acclaimed skittyonwailord, or the famous swagsire? But you can count on me to be there.
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).

Or maybe the unknown pikachu who has 2 tournaments experience under his belt? No, but seriously, being a pokemon player in southern texas sucks.
    When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

I was thinking of going this year (mostly because I was born in Canada and I haven't been back there for a while). But I recently decided that it would cost more than I'm willing to pay to get there from SoCal as well as get a motel there.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Oh well, I guess I won't see you. I was hoping to get the chance to play against you, but another time I guess.

Super cute that I missed this. Honestly, I wish I could, but the convention I have to go to is out east not west. >.> One day! Qwaa

Created by PPL Qwaa

Super cute that I missed this. Honestly, I wish I could, but the convention I have to go to is out east not west. >.> One day! Qwaa
    What convention is this?

Quote Originally Posted by ven? View Post
    What convention is this?
    Nothing to interest you pokemon folk. PGI, a fireworks convention. Always enjoyable for me! Qwaa

Created by PPL Qwaa

Nothing to interest you pokemon folk. PGI, a fireworks convention. Always enjoyable for me! Qwaa
    I'm not you're average pokemon folk (this is a massive understatement), we have one here in town but we call it global fest (lame), but I always like to go and check it out, its kinda relaxing.
    Last edited by ven?; 3rd April 2013 at 8:16 AM.

Wish I lived in the States just to be able to go to a single event !! Going to my first game night tonight.... Its not exactly worlds but its a start !!

I will be going to Worlds people. Even if for just the LCQ. I look forward to battling you especially Ven?.

Quote Originally Posted by ven? View Post
    I'm not you're average pokemon folk (this is a massive understatement), we have one here in town but we call it global fest (lame), but I always like to go and check it out, its kinda relaxing.
    Oh no. I'd never consider you average. I still think worlds is more exciting. Qwaa

Created by PPL Qwaa

I will be going to Worlds people. Even if for just the LCQ. I look forward to battling you especially Ven?.
    See you and good luck.