Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Tust's Dark Re-Colour Shop

  1. #1

    Default Tust's Dark Re-Colour Shop

    Welcome to my re-colour shop. In this thread I will be looking for feedback on the sprites I have created. My goal was to created shadow like pokemon for a game that I run. I need your help picking them out. If you would like to help simply look through the lists and pick out the one you think would be best for the dark version of that pokemon (its important that you vote for the dark version and not what could be a shiny) and let me know, feel free to comment on a sprite with suggestions if you think something is a little off. Some of them may be very similar, but I felt the little changes might help.


    Rules
    *Please follow all your standard rules
    * Constructive criticism is good but please be respectful of my work. (None of the sprites have a the transparency added yet.)

    1) Dark Meowth
        Spoiler:- recolours:


    2) Dark Beedrill
        Spoiler:- recolours:


    3) Dark Wooper
        Spoiler:- recolours:


    4) Dark Ekans
        Spoiler:- recolours:


    5) Dark Chikorita
        Spoiler:- recolours:


    6) Dark Sentret
        Spoiler:- recolours:


    7) Dark Cyndaquil
        Spoiler:- recolours:



    8) Dark Donphan
        Spoiler:- recolours:



    9) Dark Gengar
        Spoiler:- recolours:



    10) Dark Sudowoodo
        Spoiler:- recolours:


    11) Dark Noctowl
        Spoiler:- recolours:



    12) Dark Sunkern
        Spoiler:- recolours:


    13) Dark Furret
        Spoiler:- recolours:



    14) Dark Sunflora
        Spoiler:- recolours:



    13) Dark Scizor
        Spoiler:- recolours:
    Last edited by The Unreal Shadow Tracker; 20th March 2013 at 8:15 PM.

  2. #2

    Default

    Dark Pokemon Voting Showcase Continued

    14) Dark Snubull
        Spoiler:- recolours:


    15) Dark Steelix
        Spoiler:- recolours:


    16) Dark Quilava
        Spoiler:- recolours:






    The Winners Showcase
    (This is where you will find the pokemon that won based on your voting)





    Thanks again for your help !

  3. #3

    Default

    17) Dark Hitmontop
        Spoiler:- recolours:



    18) Dark Flaaffy
        Spoiler:- recolours:

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    198

    Default

    I Pick The Dark Cyndaquil Image B.
    Cyndaquil is One of my Favorite Pokemon from The Johto Region. I Love The Coloring You Chose For It Plus It Bounces Off Of Cyndaquil Very Nicely. Also Navy Blue is one of My Favorite Colors and it went pretty well with The Gray.

    Good Luck in Your Game
    Shadow.

    Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon1998Ash View Post
    I Pick The Dark Cyndaquil Image B.
    Cyndaquil is One of my Favorite Pokemon from The Johto Region. I Love The Coloring You Chose For It Plus It Bounces Off Of Cyndaquil Very Nicely. Also Navy Blue is one of My Favorite Colors and it went pretty well with The Gray.

    Good Luck in Your Game
    Shadow.
    Thanks for the feeback! If you get a chance to look through more of them please do. I have a lot of pokemon to figure out..hahaha

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Mt. Pyre
    Posts
    11

    Default

    1) G

    2) D

    3) F

    4) A

    5) A

    6) A

    7) B

    8) B

    9) B

    10) B

    11) B

    12) A

    13) A

    14) D

    15) A

    16) D

    17) E

    18) B


    My favorite overall is 8B, Donphan, I particularly love it's eyes. To sum it all up, it's a really nice collection. Keep it up.
    [IMG]http://oi48.*******.com/30rslyh.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Meow o3o
    Posts
    41

    Default

    I personally like the Dark Sentret A it looks adorable!

    Dark Flaffy C looks cute as well.

    and Dark Sunflora C looks colorful in that dark way! I love these<3

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Placa View Post
    1) G

    2) D

    3) F

    4) A

    5) A

    6) A

    7) B

    8) B

    9) B

    10) B

    11) B

    12) A

    13) A

    14) D

    15) A

    16) D

    17) E

    18) B


    My favorite overall is 8B, Donphan, I particularly love it's eyes. To sum it all up, it's a really nice collection. Keep it up.
    Thank you for looking through all of them it really helps out !


    Quote Originally Posted by ♥IKawaiiThief♥ View Post
    I personally like the Dark Sentret A it looks adorable!

    Dark Flaffy C looks cute as well.

    and Dark Sunflora C looks colorful in that dark way! I love these<3
    Im glad you like them! thank you for the feedback. If you see any others please feel free to post and let me know!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •