20th March 2013, 10:08 PM
Everyone Locked In A Room: Pokemon Edition!
First of all, I PM'd Dramatic Melody and asked for suggestions as to where this would belong, and (s)he did indeed direct me here, for reasons you will know if you continue reading.
So, hello to everyone of the Games forum! This is Keldminrachi with a game that she loved on another non-Pokémon forum, and I thought some people over here would like to see it as well.
What is it, you might ask? It's a game where we have every Pokémon character locked inside of a room, and they are trying to win a mystery prize. You, as the viewers, will post your ideas and then I, the game show writer, will post them in a script-written form. You can make your ideas incorporate Pokémon characters, non-Pokémon characters, or both, if you want to. However, I have to post rules for sanity's sake.
1) Follow all Serebii Forum Rules, Game Rules, Face-Off Rules, and of course, the rules of this thread.
2) Don't make your ideas run all over crazy land; it makes them harder to incorporate as a writer.
3) Don't post a paragraph of ideas. Limit 3 ideas per person per episode. Just note that unless there are very few ideas, then one, possibly two, of your ideas will be used, and the others will be archived for later use.
4) When posing your ideas, don't post the exact outcome you want. It's more of a " ____ should ________," rather than " _____ should ______ and ______ will _____ because _______ and then _______ would say _____..." because it takes out the creative aspect of it all.
5) Keep things at a G (or minimal PG) level. No suggestive, violent, or offensive suggestions. If I find something to be along those lines, then I will ignore your post.
6) Don't complain that your idea wasn't used. If it includes something mentioned above, it WILL always be denied. If there are many posts before you, I will use those first since they were first, and yours will be used next. This is because I don't want to stop people from sending in ideas at a convenient time for them, I can't use fifty ideas in an episode, and I don't want to set a limit of ideas per episode. I will say that the most I can probably successfully fit in would be no more than 8-10.
And now, for a hidden twist!
Once I have received what I consider a sufficient amount of ideas, then I will open a Face-Off of the ideas. They will be in a list, and you will give one point to any idea you want, and subtract one point from any idea you want. You MUST subtract and add, not one or the other. Each idea starts with 10 points; if it reaches 20, it will be automatically used. If one reaches 0, it will be eliminated and put into the Archive Box. This, my friends, is what makes this a Face-Off. Please don't repost the list; just post
- Idea ____
+ Idea ____
or something similar. I will keep track of the number of votes each idea receives.
(destroyer39): Ash Should date Misty for heaven's sake!!
(The Meddler): Brock should brawl with Tracey
Idea Archive Box:
And now, I, Keldminrachi91, officially open the sending in of ideas!
Last edited by Keldminrachi91; 6th April 2013 at 3:03 AM.
23rd March 2013, 4:50 AM
Sooooo.... Every Pokemon character?
24th March 2013, 1:42 AM
3rd April 2013, 6:13 PM
Ash Should date Misty for heaven's sake!!
3rd April 2013, 6:23 PM
Brock should brawl with Tracey
7th April 2013, 12:21 AM