Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DJMonty's Trade Shop

Default DJMonty's Trade Shop

DJMonty's Trade Shop!

Welcome to my trade shop! Currently, there is not much on offer, but this will soon change! Remember to read the rules before posting, and have a look at my Wants before posting an offer. Thanks!

Rules

1. All SPPF rules apply.
    2. Do not trade hacked Pokémon on purpose. I will endeavour to do the same.
    3. Do not offer anything in Gen V. This is a Gen IV trade shop.
    4. Do not try to scam me.

Breaking any of these rules will earn you a strike (and come on, is it really that hard to follow four rules?). Three strikes, and you'll be added to the blacklist. A whitelist will be put in place for frequent traders, and their trades will have priority. After five trades (one Pokémon is one trade, two is two, so on), you are put on the whitelist. Furthermore, any members of Age of Shoguns get priority above those on the whitelist. Also, if you have a problem with a Pokémon I trade to you (i.e. you can prove it is hacked or falsely advertised in the shop), you will receive a 100% refund. Knowingly trading me hacks will get you placed on the blacklist immediately.
        Spoiler:- Strikes:

Spoiler:- Blacklist:

Spoiler:- Whitelist:

Spoiler:- Completed Trades:

Spoiler:- Pending Trades:

Giveaway!

Right now, I'm giving away Bulbasaurs. They are free, just send over a Pokémon you don't want.

Haves

Spoiler:- Shinies:

Spoiler:- Events:

Spoiler:- Legendaries:

Spoiler:- Egg Move Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Breedables:

Wants

Specifically, I am looking for the following Pokémon:

Mew
    Celebi
    Kingdra
    Regi Trio
    Deoxys
    Jirachi
    Darkrai
    Shaymin
    Heatran
    Dialga
    Palkia
    Arceus

Master Balls

I'm also looking for dex fillers, legendaries, and shinies. So, make me an offer!
    Last edited by DJMonty; 9th April 2013 at 8:51 PM.
    HeartGold FC: 3998 5135 4552

Click HERE to be taken to my Gen IV Trade Shop! You get better deals if you're a member of Age Of Shoguns!

By any chance, do you have a dream world female Cyndaquil or Eevee?
    Trade Shop! 180+ IV bred pokemon!
    3DS FC: 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana

6th gen shiny count: 39

Spoiler:- BQ & Shiny Updates:

No. This is a Gen IV Trade Shop. Sorry.

Click HERE to be taken to my Gen IV Trade Shop! You get better deals if you're a member of Age Of Shoguns!

Nice shop, could i trade you for your
    UT Raikou (level 40)
    UT Suicune (level 40)
    UT Jap Giratina (level 47)
    Offers in my shop
    ALL OFFERS IN MY SHOP
    My Shop: http://is.gd/SurfingTotodileTradeShop

Soulsilver FC: 2924 8936 3941
    Hours:460
    Personal Shinies:
    The one that got away:
    Online Battles (Win/Lose): 3/0
    Trades (not necassarily online): 382

Quote Originally Posted by Tancar911 View Post
    Nice shop, could i trade you for your
    UT Raikou (level 40)
    UT Suicune (level 40)
    UT Jap Giratina (level 47)
    Offers in my shop
    I've made a response over there, but I'll post it here, too.

In exchange for the Raikou, Suicune, and Giratina, would you trade the Groudon, the Win2011 Celebi, and the OTO2010 Mew?

Ooh, are you still giving away free Bulbasaurs? I have a level 7 Japanese Blue-Striped Basculin that I could trade.

Im looking for legendary trades, looking for any of the legendarys i dont have below, also a few dex fillers,
    have multiple for trade as was using Masudas method.
    also loads of
    Soul Silver Friend Code = 3010 7965 9245

Shinys =

( Personal Favourite, Not for trade)

Legendaries =

Looking for:

Sorry, nvm, wrong poke for thread and not trading it

Quote Originally Posted by glorykitten View Post
    Ooh, are you still giving away free Bulbasaurs? I have a level 7 Japanese Blue-Striped Basculin that I could trade.
    Yes, I am still giving away Bulbasaurs. If you PM me with your fourth gen FC and a time you are available to trade, I could send you one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy2312 View Post
    Im looking for legendary trades, looking for any of the legendarys i dont have below, also a few dex fillers,
    have multiple for trade as was using Masudas method.
    also loads of
    I'm afraid I don't have any of the legendaries your signature says you're looking for, although I do have several Feebas and a Salamence, and I might have some Chikorita in a few hours. I'd do the Chikorita for a Charmander and a Feebas for an Eevee, but Salamence will require a different Pokémon if you want it.

i honestly have nothing to offer but a free bulbasaur and anything else you could spare would be nice

Sure, PM me with your Fourth Gen FC, and I'll send you a Bulbasaur. I'll also see what else I have.

I have chimchar and Piplups for trade. All from breeding. I was wondering if you have any items? Or a Scizor with Bullet punch and Superpower?

I don't have a Scizor, but I do have some items, although not very rare ones. If you're looking for any items in particular, let me know, otherwise the best I can offer would be Master Balls.

Do you happen to have Roost? Or can I trade you a scizor and have you teach him those moves? Idk what you have to do it in HG but if you could that would be awesome. Or do you have a Timid UT(untrained right?) Latias?
    Last edited by Twistifier; 25th March 2013 at 10:33 PM.

I do have Roost. However, I can only teach Scizor one of those moves, as they require heart scales, and I only have one. I do not have a Latias, I'm afraid.

I have heartscales. So could I trade you my Scizor with a heart scale, have you train him and trade him back with roost equipped to him(not taught, need it for Skamory). I could trade you both if you want, do you need any certain nature? I have a few and can try to find one close to for you if you want to do this trade.

I don't need a specific nature. Both would be great, though. I will not be able to do the trade tonight, I will PM you when I am available.

Alright sounds good, also I have another heartscale, if I can trade you my mamoswine to teach in endeavor could you do that as well for both? That would be awesome if you could!

UPDATE: New Pokémon have been added, 'Pending Trades' section added.

Hello there. I am looking for some dex fillers for my Soul Silver. The ones I need the most are the fossil pokemon (kabuto and omanyte)
    as well as porygon. I can trade you torchic, swablu and any other Soul Silver obtainables pretty much. PM me to negotiate a trade
    Thanks
    Pokemon Black Friend Code
    0776 6971 0236

Hey,

I don't have the fossil Pokémon, but I do have Porygon. Sending you a PM now.

Hey Monty can I have one of those Bulbasaurs? I'd like a male one and if it's hidden power was fire that'd be extra great, although not required :P

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    Hey Monty can I have one of those Bulbasaurs? I'd like a male one and if it's hidden power was fire that'd be extra great, although not required :P
    Hey,

I can't add Hidden Power Fire, as I'm not sure how to breed for IVs. Hopefully I'll get lucky and the one I send you has it.

UPDATE: The 'Events' section has been added, with the following Pokémon: UT 10ANIV Celebi (level 70)
    UT Space Centre Deoxys (level 70)
    UT Sinjoh Ruins Dialga (level 1)
    UT Oblivia Shaymin (level 30)
    UT TRU Arceus (level 100)

The 'Egg Move Pokémon section has been added, with the following Pokémon: Feebas (Haze, Hypnosis and Mist)
    Charmander (Crunch, Counter, Swords Dance)
    Growlithe (Body Slam, Morning Sun, Thrash)

The 'Legendaries' section has been updated, with the following Pokémon: UT Cresselia (level 50)
    Last edited by DJMonty; 9th April 2013 at 8:51 PM.

trade a lvl 17 ut gible calm nature for a bulbasaur modest nature?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast