Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DJMonty's Trade Shop

Quote Originally Posted by h20polo_bp View Post
    trade a lvl 17 ut gible calm nature for a bulbasaur modest nature?
    I'm afraid I have no modest natures left. I have Quiet, Calm, Docile, Relaxed, Adamant, and Bashful.
    HeartGold FC: 3998 5135 4552

Click HERE to be taken to my Gen IV Trade Shop! You get better deals if you're a member of Age Of Shoguns!

Quiet or mild would be nice

Do you RNG?

Quote Originally Posted by h20polo_bp View Post
    Quiet or mild would be nice
    Great! I'll be able to trade in approximately 8-12 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by lcemaster View Post
    Do you RNG?
    No, I do not RNG.

Click HERE to be taken to my Gen IV Trade Shop! You get better deals if you're a member of Age Of Shoguns!

Hey Sorry, I was gone last night. Are you still up for a trade tomorrow?

hi if possible could i get the following: gible, chimchar, shellos, and gligar.
    I have 2 shinies I can trade for all 4 (they are a shiny legit geodude and rhyhorn). pm me if anything

Quote Originally Posted by munchieratrat View Post
    hi if possible could i get the following: gible, chimchar, shellos, and gligar.
    I have 2 shinies I can trade for all 4 (they are a shiny legit geodude and rhyhorn). pm me if anything
    Hi,

I'm afraid I don't have a Shellos. I have the other three. Can't trade until this weekend at the earliest, though.

Hey there, I'm interested in one of those free bulbasaurs. Let me know when you wanna do it.

Also, soul silver fc: 5201 3025 2462

Hi, I'm looking to trade you for the foreign ditto you advertised...not sure if it is still up for trade. I also wasn't sure if I was supposed to message you or post on here, so I did both. I am not trying to spam, so I'm sorry about that. I can trade for a masterball. If you don't have the foreign ditto anymore, what other foreign pokemon do you have? I would still like to trade
    Thank you
    Finally found a shiny

I have 3 wishmaker jirachi that I can trade. I you want all 3 I can trade for your deoxys arceus and shaymin
    DWF in Dream Balls: (use Ctrl+F for quick search) Jynx, Corphish, Nidoran, Bagon, Slowpoke, Larvitar, Absol, Feebas, Houndour, Zubat, Shinx, Phanpy, Gligar, Clamperl, Misdreavus, Alomomola. Vulpix, Shellos (E), Natu, Smeargle, Tentacool, Scraggy, Eevee, Herracross, Lapras

Also Collect Female pokemon in HGSS/Safari/Sport balls so let me know if you have any and I can let you know which ones I have
    Looking to trade for any Dream Ball Females/Bank Ball Females not listed Above, Send me a PM if you have any and we can work out a trade
    3DS FC: 2552-0957-0336
    IGN: X-Richie
    Safari is Rock with Dwebble, Pupitar, and Barbaracle

I'm interested in the UT Latias (level 35). I can trade you Palkia, Dialga, or Darkrai. Thanks!
    My FC: 4441 - 9714 - 2815
    IGN - Nico
    GMT - 4
    ***I do clone my rare and hard to get pokemon***
    Friend Safari: Fighting
    Machoke, Pancham, Breloom

I'm interested in your UT TRU Arceus (level 100), I have some Jirachi from the bonus disk from Colosseum. PM me if you are interested in trading or want to know more.
    Thanks
    "If somebody wins a battle, then, without doubt, someone else has lost the battle. That's the way of battle. A real warrior doesn't dash off in pursuit of the next victory, nor throw a fit when experiencing a loss. A real warrior ponders the next battle." -Grimsley
    Trying to open a EV training shop, PM me if intrested

Name: RossDerBoss
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

What can a level 16 Shiny Eevee with a Quirky nature get me?

Hello. I would like to trade you for your eggmove growlithe. I can offer squirtles with haze/yawn/muddywater/raindance or eevees with yawn/curse/wish/batonpass. I do have many others if those don't interest you.
    If you are like me, and think that Typhlosion is too epic to be in UU, paste this in your sig. Started by Epicpip
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.

SoulSilver FC: 2967-9498-1854
    Black 2 FC: 2881-7423-9763
    3DS FC: 5343-9254-6905

I have all the pokemon on your want list. im interested in your event pokemon.

No longer interested
    Last edited by amp88; 27th June 2013 at 8:09 PM.
    I have raised, bred, and traded to obtain one of every single 649 pokemon, and still remain with one of each.

Hey there i have Dialga palkia
    regi trio kingdra deoxys im all
    willing to trade im looking for some
    of the same ones you are or shinies
    what do you have? ....if your still looking

i have regis to trade you. do you think i could have a celebi or deoxys in return (for all 3)
    Last edited by dansm; 29th June 2013 at 9:47 PM.
    Shiny pokemon:

my black 2 fc: 2925 0891 3333
    Pokemon Y FC: 3754-8577-3934

Friend safari: Rock- Dwebble Corsola Shuckle

I've been having some trouble finding these pokemon, any chance you have tem for trade?
    Charizard, articuno, dragonair, butterfree, bayleaf, kingdra, politoad, aipom, swellow, gardevior, milotic, flygon, altaria, sableye, gliscor.
    FC: 3067-5209-9763

Spoiler:- My Regional Teams:

Hi! I have multiple, cloned WISHMAKR Jirachi, Regi Trio, and Master Balls to trade. I am interested in your Arceus, Deoxys, and especially, Shaymin. Would you be willing to trade any of those for my Pokes?
    Heartgold Pal Code: 5156 5141 9827

Is the HO-OH still up for trade? I have a giratina I can trade. If I were to trade a pokemon with a masterball, could it be any pokemon? My fc is 1937 1973 2011. The name is BEAST. Have you gotten other legendaries since you first posted? I am very interested in the ho-oh.

hey im intersted in your space center deoxys and TRU Arceus
    heres what i can offer
    Gentle gamestop deoxys UT
    win2011 shiny Entei(adamant) lvl 30 UT
    Fall2010 mew(mild) UT
    Whismaker jirachi(mild) UT
    Palcity lucario(modest) UT
    Movie 8 regigagas(jolly) UT
    movie 8 shaymin(sassy) UT
    Alamos darkrai(modest) UT

Interested in these:
    UT 10ANIV Celebi (level 70)
    UT Space Centre Deoxys (level 70)
    UT Oblivia Shaymin (level 30)

What do you want for them?- I have no events to trade but shinies, Phiones and eggmoved pokemon. And one Latias.

I need an event celebi so as to unlock the event in the woods with giovani or an event arceus for the ruins of alph event... i have traded several celebies but none of them seems to do the trick...i don't need to keep them but just to unlock the events, then you can have them back. i have palkia (with lustrous orb), dialga (with adamant orb), soul silver groudon, spiritomb 1lvl , phione 1lvl... i also have many pokemon to fill your pokedex... i can breed pokemon...i have some other pokemon i also need.. if you are willing to trade PM me please ^_^
    Gotta catch em all!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast