Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone else glad they included the GB sounds?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
    I was actually glad they included the GB sounds. It was like listening to music from the old games again, although its sound is slightly different from the original.
    I probably would've enjoyed the music a lot more if Game Freak had just kept the original audio instead of practically recreating it from scratch. Granted, the songs still sound close to the originals, but since I've played G/S/C for more than a decade I can hear the distinct differences between the BGM and it bothers me more than it should lol.

I really liked the GB Sounds. It's too bad you get it so late in the game.
    Platinum FC: 3438 9213 7612
    White FC: 5372 3970 3594
    Black2 FC: 2280 4478 7008
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Homsar135

The GB Sounds is like, the best inclusion in Pokemon ever, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... yes! I am happy they included. If R/S/E are remade I want them to include it and name it GBA sounds.
    Click Jirachi to join the amazing Ever Grande City forums! You won't regret joining it!
    I've claimed this Pokemon.

Its nice and all though I only use it to hear what it was like in the old days.

Yes, although I'd rather get it sooner in the game

Im glad you all still like it! the GB sounds for me was so melodic in terms of its Nostalgia. It's like coming home again when you play them, back to the old days when nothing else really mattered. I can of course understand why some may feel it wears a bit thin after a while, dont get me wrong the new soundtrack composed for HG/SS was equally fantastic i thought. Still, there are just some things in that game i love and the GB sounds is always going to be one of them.
    Last edited by wolfkill482; 20th May 2013 at 11:42 PM.

While I definitely prefer the new music, I do like to put the GB Sounds on every once in a while in order to remember what the old music was like. It's a nice way to reminisce about the past IMO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12