Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Team Plasma's Pokemon Manipulation! (778)

Default Team Plasma's Pokemon Manipulation! (778)

Team Plasma's Aspiration! The Manipulated Pokémon!!

As they arrive in a new city, Ash & Co. quickly learn that Team Plasma are there and are using their technology to once again manipulate Pokémon. In doing so, the Pokémon Haxorus starts destroying the city. Iris protests at this, claiming there's no way a Dragon-type Pokémon can be bad. In trying to stop the rampage, Iris' Dragonite soon falls to Team Plasma's manipulation, and N can no longer hear the Pokémon's hearts. N is worried and tries to stop the Pokémon, but ends up becoming their next target. Will they be able to stop Team Plasma's plans?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Haven't seen an episode on live in a long time. Episode starts with Colress and Angie talking.

Ghetsis appears, then Cedric in the White Ruins and TP watching him.

Ash and Co. meet Looker, TR in their balloon.

Yay for Crustle appearing!

Meowth battles a grunt.

Anthea and Concordia appears at the end of the episode.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Those scared Deerling and Maractus looked cute.

This city looks like Virbank City. Idk maybe it is Virbank.

Looker appeared and recognized Ash.

A Haxorus is wrecking havoc on the city. It has been mind controlled by Colress.

Thank Goodness Locormus is here. Now I don't need to continue.
    Last edited by Umbilical Noose; 14th March 2013 at 12:14 PM.

Looks like Team Plasma have been able to adapt to Looker's anti-manipulation device

I missed a whole lot! But here I go!

- Episode starts with Colress and Angie, Hax starts rampaging.
    - The group sort of arrrives in Castelia City (looks a lot like Virbank though), Jenny bars their way.
    - According to IcySealeo, Ghetsis appears and Juniper appears at the White Ruins where TP is watching him?
    - The group gets a boat and rows to Castelia in which they meet Looker.
    - Looker has a thought about N and Plasma.
    - Team Rocket also is looking for the Haxorus in their blimp.
    - Colress and Angie again.. Talk talk talk..
    - Ash's group find the Haxorus, rampaging about, Iris jumps in to try and calm it, and fails.
    - The group is astonished, Looker throws out a device.
    - The antimanipulation device encloses Haxorus for a second, but breaks..
    - Team Rocket has found Colress! But aren't confronting him yet.
    - Here comes a boy, he is the trainer of Haxorus. Haven't we seen this kid at the league/Don Battle?
    - N says something, but I can't translate.. Probably whines about how Pokemon shouldn't be used like this eitherway.
    Dare da, Liepard!
    - Pikachu uses Thunderbolt on Haxorus, to little effect.
    - Dragonite comes out, Ice Beam.. Frozen, but Hax breaks out.
    - Colress is interested in Dragonite. And zap! Takes control!
    - Dragonite uses Flamethrower and rampages again... Ice Beam across the city..
    - Dragon Rush to the ground..
    - Stream break... But apparently, Crustle is likely brought out here by Cilan.
    - Colress enter their helicopter.
    - Charizard and Crustle fight vs. Dragonite and Haxorus.
    - Plasma confront N!
    - Ash and Cilan are like.. o.o
    - Colress does a speech..
    - Rampaging Dragons really do look stupid raging in place.. -.-
    - Colress talks about his power goal, infuriating N.
    - Team Rocket are closeby, watching, near the helicopter and try to take off in it.
    - Angie sends the grunt to TR to stop them.
    - Charizard and Crustle use Dragon Tail and Rock Wrecker.
    - TP has managed to get TR out of the chopper. Team Rocket do their theme..
    - Here comes Woobat and Amoongus vs. Liepard.
    - Air Cutter/HP vs. Shadow Ball!
    - MEOWTH USES SLASH/Fury Swipes/Scratch on a Grunt!!!!
    - The raging battles continue!!
    - I think N just said 'what is this'.. MADNESS!!!
    - Both Dragonite and Haxorus attack N with pretty strong moves!
    - While attacking TR, Liepard accidentally hits the chopper and Colress Machine inside with Shadow Ball.
    - And everything ends by plotfailure.. -.-
    - Everybody returns their pokemon and TP leaves in the chopper.
    - They relay the events to Ghetsis, as he appears for a few seconds on screen..
    - N is really hurt and suddenly a mist appears..
    - What is this sudden onset of mist about???
    - Gothitelle appears, and lifts N up from the ground with Psychic powers and takes him with her.
    - Team Rocket follow into the mist, but end up at a cliff at a forest!
    - Ash and co follow with Gothitelle into a forest, only to end up at a mansion and lake with the sisters and Psychic pokemon,
    - They lay N into the lake and try to heal him in the water...

Pretty impressive ending.. This is definitely the beginning of the end. Six-part climax? xD
    Last edited by Locormus; 14th March 2013 at 12:43 PM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

YAY CRUSTLE, CRUSTLE IS DOING SOMETHING, hes fighting Haxorus.

Haxorus and Dragonite doing the Harlem shake.

And team rocket appears to apparently help or steal stuff again, TR goes against Angie(Oh no I mentioned TR here they come).

Then once again N shows his masochist tendencies, TP machine was stopped and the pokemon are back to normal, Oo weird mist appears around N and the two girls and Gardevoir/Gothitelle appear.

They were brougth to a forest, I guess because of the psy powers of Gardevoir and Gothitelle.

Cool episode, the ending came out of nowhere wasn't expecting, it was kinda random.

Mewtwo and Genesect going Dragon Ball with dem auras and such.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 14th March 2013 at 12:27 PM.

I just noticed. This is the first time Colress and N have met each other. They never met at all in the games...

Oh hey! Gardevoir appearance!
    Last edited by Aura Flare Riolu; 14th March 2013 at 12:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragalge View Post
    We'll get Mega Flygon/Milotic when Roy gets his job back in SSB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disaster_Lord View Post
    Welcome to the Internet, enjoy your Ridley on smash claims, now with fairy type add on for 20% extra coolness factor.

for the first time in ages TR were funny. Messing with TP pod was really funny, stupidly funny and then Meowth fighting that male grunt. I am not sure if that was intended to be funny but it was funny to me.

Yay Crustle. that really made my day

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    for the first time in ages TR were funny. Messing with TP pod was really funny, stupidly funny and then Meowth fighting that male grunt. I am not sure if that was intended to be funny but it was funny to me.
    I though this was one of their most competent episodes, they gave Angie a run for her money and ended up making her mess up the machine, I liked them here but I didn't think they were funny lol.

Crustle appearing and not being returned seconds later was probably the highlight of the episode, idk why, but this episode was just really good.

I wonder why Colress didn't notice both Charizard and Dragonite instead of just Dragonite, guess he has a fetish for the rare pogeymanz.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    Crustle appearing and not being returned seconds later was probably the highlight of the episode, idk why, but this episode was just really good.

I wonder why Colress didn't notice both Charizard and Dragonite instead of just Dragonite, guess he has a fetish for the rare pogeymanz.
    He went for Dragonite when he saw him, Charizard came later, he didn't take control of Crustle either.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I though this was one of their most competent episodes, they gave Angie a run for her money and ended up making her mess up the machine, I liked them here but I didn't think they were funny lol.
    The funny part was when they were messing with the mecha and it looked like some Clefairy is operating the mecha, if you know what I mean(OS reference). Just clicking buttons here and there even if those buttons were supposed to start the music system. And Meowth scratching that Grunt's face while he screamed his *ss off was funny.

I hope N is killed in action at the end of this saga. I like N and all but that would be a great climax for the saga. They should make a legend out of him like that great guy died saving Pokemon or something.

The funny part was when they were messing with the mecha and it looked like some Clefairy is operating the mecha, if you know what I mean(OS reference). Just clicking buttons here and there even if those buttons were supposed to start the music system. And Meowth scratching that Grunt's face while he screamed his *ss off was funny.

I hope N is killed in action at the end of this saga. I like N and all but that would be a great climax for the saga. They should make a legend out of him like that great guy died saving Pokemon or something.
    Didn't see that it was probably when my stream cute off(3 times during the episode).

Nah hes probably going back to the forest or leave with Reshiram like ingame.

Nice episode. Lot of stuff going on. Unexpected ending.

By the way, Charizard's dogded all Dragonite attacks and Dragonite dodged all Charizard's attacks. Looks like they didn't want a winner... yet.

Didn't see that it was probably when my stream cute off(3 times during the episode).

He ends up getting hurt again and again. Its about time he gets terminally injured.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    Nice episode. Lot of stuff going on. Unexpected ending.

By the way, Charizard's dogded all Dragonite attacks and Dragonite dodged all Charizard's attacks. Looks like they didn't want a winner... yet.
    Funny how even mind controlled Pokemon can dodge attack. Colress must be a genius.

If people start acting like this when TR actually is portrayed as being competent.. No wonder why Cyber and others get their 'TR is acting goofy'-threads off the ground..

Mine got cut like three times as well.. Worst thing was that I missed the first few minutes because the Keyhole I have on my PC didn't login properly, and had to start up the laptop.. -.-

He ends up getting hurt again and again. Its about time he gets terminally injured.
    Nah, they even reused the M4 'healing lake'-voodoo magic.. No way he's going to die at this point.. -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

To be fairly honest, I am still having a hard time in figuring out what TR were trying to do? At fast I thought they were trying to steal the mecha but I think I was wrong. Lets wait for the translation.

Man, I really like this episode! It had some good scenes like with Team Plasma, mainly Colress were experimenting again.

Haha, scene with Ghetsis and it looked as if a few Team Plasma Grunts were spying on Cedric Juniper which is pretty funny! Oh, Ash, Iris, Cilan and N find Looker but it looks like Looker suspects N, as if he's got a connection with Team Plasma! I felt bad for Haxorus and its trainer getting all upset for it... :/

Ah, sort of scary seeing Colress take control of both a Haxorus and Dragonite... Its good to see both Ash and Cilan battling too! Huh? Oh wow, its awesome seeing N confront Team Plasma! Lol, Team Rocket were actually pretty funny trying to take Team Plasma's aircraft and then battling but Looker put a stop to Team Plasma for now. XD

Omg, so the episode continues to the next with Anthea and Concordia healing N in a lake! Anyway, a good episode I really like it!

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Wow, this might jest be my favorite episode in BW (funny how I say that for every ep in Episode N). Dento did something, Team Rocket was awesome, and it had good development on Team Plasma's side. I also enjoyed the slight cliffhanger ending.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Judging from descriptions done by other people, I think I'll like the episode...

And pictures look cool to :O

NNNN ;~;
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

I also really like when N saved Iris from getting hurt. I'm really interested in why N was quick to change the subject when Looker became suspicious of him, but I guess I'll get my answers next episode.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

ZOMG.

Dento actually did something.

Overall I liked this episode. :3 Does N always get hurt? I swear...
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

So is N saving iris going to start a new shipping?
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Saw the pictures, looks nice to me.

I enjoyed Team Rocket and Colress the most in this episode. The way Colress moves around is just so amusing to me, he's so passionate with what he does. I liked seeing Angie again too.

It didn't seem like much happened with N and Looker, although it looked like they were trying to burn holes into each other with their eyes or something. Knowing what's being said would make things more enjoyable and understandable for me overall for this episode, including the N and Looker part. Also interested to know what exactly was being said during N and Colress interaction.

Didn't really notice Ash, Cilan, or Iris for much of the episode, was more focused on Team Rocket, N, and Colress. Didn't really care about Ghetsis, Cedric and Looker appearances was nice but didn't really care much for them either, Anthea and Concordia were a surprise for me but again, didn't really care for them, once I watch the episode and know what's being said I'll most likely enjoy the scenes with them more.

It was nice to see Crustle again, I wasn't really focused on the battling of the episode though.

Overall, I'll probably enjoy it more once I watch it and know what's being said.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast