Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Secrets From Out of the Fog! (779)

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Who said Snivy would fight Charizard?
    That's the only thing you read?

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Just watched the episode, it was interesting and great, though it would be better if I could understand what was going on. I liked the flashbacks about N's backstory and the conflict with Team Plasma was great, though I would have rather seen Charizard battle instead of Pignite. Team Rocket also didn't blast off again and their actions in the preview for the next episode looks interesting. I'm also surprised that N left the group with Athena and Concordia. Also was that building N's Castle or Dragonspiral Tower? I give this episode a 9/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Hey the sages were shown in the flashback. Pretty cool reference to the Black and White intro.
    Ikr? If we're lucky and the unexpected keeps happening, then we might just get to see all members of Team Plasma; including the Shadow Triad! Now, I'm also hoping for Team Plasma's Plasma Frigate to appear at the climax. XD

Oh man, so far this story arc has been great with a lot surprising things keep on going on.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Besides the adapted origin story, I liked this episode.

It was cool to see N's Castle with the Seven Sages, and the burned out castle at the end. I think the battle against Team Plasma was the best faceoff so far as well. Muk and Magnezone were cool to see battle. Pansage got a win and even better, Pignite got killed!

Best scene was Axew getting defensive when the Pidove wing slapped Iris. Adorable.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Oh man, Little N. So adorable <3

Otherwise, I wish I knew Japanese, because I really didn't follow on what was going on this episode. Glad to see TRio was pretty nonexistent this episode.

Liepard's expressions were amazing. I was loling the whole time. And it was nice to see Oshawott, he's so cute.

Really writers -_-?? Killing Pignite so Pikachu can get another win?? Da fuq lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Really writers -_-?? Killing Pignite so Pikachu can get another win?? Da fuq lol.
    Pignite got koed because Dent messed up, he countered Magnezone attack and Pignite was in the middle of both attacks so basicly he got koed by both of them, Dent is actually like "oh crap sorry" with his hands in his head after it happens, still they could have made Oshawott beat it, Dent beats one alone, Iris beats one alone, Satoshi needs Pignite, Oshawott and Pikachu, anyway no big deal plot stuff, I actually though it was funny because of Dent reaction haha and you know I like Pignite so I'm not hating.

I was also suprised that Oshawott didn't take that role and look silly as usual, so I actually praise them on this decision.

Atleast Pignite did something he hasn't been doing much this arc, its been Oshawott and Pikachu mostly and Boldore/Unfezant in the first episodes.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 22nd March 2013 at 3:23 AM.

Pignite was so cute in this episode, little guy thought he could take on a magnezone

loved the episode though, the music was surprisingly good
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

This was alright, nothing I really loved. It was nice to finally get N's backstory set up (although it seems odd Ghetsis didn't get his BW1 attire in the flashback), but I didn't really care for the two girls.

The battle was kind of odd, I don't think Liepard or Muk used a single move after Muk's initial mud bomb. Magnezone is always nice to see, but the fact that it belonged to a Grunt means we probably won't see Colress using one, or any of his own Pokemon for that matter.

Hopefully next week they can pick up the pace a bit.
    Defeated Super Single Subway Master Ingo - August 19th, 2013

Searching for: Litwick - Near Perfect IVs, Manetric (Shiny) - Good IVs, Switcheroo
    Can offer high IV'd Bagons, Digletts, and Darumakas, as well as DWs, Pokerus, and more, PM me if interesting in negotiating.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Pignite got koed because Dent messed up, he countered Magnezone attack and Pignite was in the middle of both attacks so basicly he got koed by both of them, Dent is actually like "oh crap sorry" with his hands in his head after it happens, still they could have made Oshawott beat it, Dent beats one alone, Iris beats one alone, Satoshi needs Pignite, Oshawott and Pikachu, anyway no big deal plot stuff, I actually though it was funny because of Dent reaction haha and you know I like Pignite so I'm not hating.

I was also suprised that Oshawott didn't take that role and look silly as usual, so I actually praise them on this decision.

Atleast Pignite did something he hasn't been doing much this arc, its been Oshawott and Pikachu mostly and Boldore/Unfezant in the first episodes.
    But giving it to Pikachu is what I have a problem with, like seriously -_-...
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Great episode. I've been really impressed with how the cliffhangers have been ending these past two episodes. Sure they did some back in Best Wishes Season 1 but they weren't anymore cliffhangers than sticking the intro of the next episode onto the ending. Now this is what I'm talking about. Just the perfect thing to do for the climax of the N arc. A couple points:

- Am I the only one who found Gardevoir being all "don't dex me" funny? Ash needs to learn.
    - Some much deserved character development for our main hero in BW, finally.
    - I remember thinking "wow, Ash is using is brain!" when he sent out Pignite and the first thing he called was a flamethrower to the face. Just for Pignite to get OHKO'd. See this is why Ash doesn't use his brain.
    - Ah. It's been a while since I outright laughed at Cilan's antics. He just hasn't been getting much attention past his usual stuff lately. I would've liked if they put more emphasis on his reaction because I missed it the first time.
    - It's great that Ash, Iris, and Cilan each got a win here. Somehow that's just really fitting.
    - The music placement this episode was very well done. I actually felt sad that N was leaving.
    - Like someone else said, I'm glad Team Rocket didn't do much this episode. I was almost dreading they'd jump in and ruin things but instead they're staying quiet. That's interesting.
    - Charizard pwning Pignite? Yes please. Now if only Snivy would learn a new fudging move.
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

I loved this episode because it focused on my two favorite characters; Prince N and Oshagod. I just loved learning about N's past. It's so sad how he lived through such tragedies; he's come a long way. I wasn't pleased with Team Plasma finding Ash and friends though. It seemed too convenient and it sort of messed up the momentum. Oh well, at least Oshagod appeared and was entertaining. I just loved how he climbed on one of Ash's shoulders; it was such an iconic gesture. The animation looked really good and I thought those Pidove were so adorable. I'm just wondering what that building was at the end of the episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I loved this episode because it focused on my two favorite characters; Prince N and Oshagod. I just loved learning about N's past. It's so sad how he lived through such tragedies; he's come a long way. I wasn't pleased with Team Plasma finding Ash and friends though. It seemed too convenient and it sort of messed up the momentum. Oh well, at least Oshagod appeared and was entertaining. I just loved how he climbed on one of Ash's shoulders; it was such an iconic gesture. The animation looked really good and I thought those Pidove were so adorable. I'm just wondering what that building was at the end of the episode.
    I'm guessing it's either N's castle or Dragonspiral tower. Hopefully it's the former.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I loved this episode because it focused on my two favorite characters; Prince N and Oshagod.
    I don't see how this was an Oshawott focused episode.

I really enjoyed this episode. The N focus was great, my favorite scene was the scene with N as a kid surrounded by the pairs of Fire and Normal types. N certainly was a scrawny child and regarding Verbena and Helena a.k.a the Goddesses. I never found them to be interesting characters at all but I, surprisingly, really liked their presence here. There animosity toward Satoshi-tachi and all was great and I liked seeing Satoshi so unnerved by how untrustworthy they and the Pokemon were toward them, always nice to see some personality out of the kid. The Chillarmy, Gardie, and Sir Knight were my favorite Pokemon of the episode. Gothiruselle and Sir Knight in-general were nice, two human-shaped feminine spiritual Psychics for them.

I kinda WTFed at Yanappu accidentally knocking out Chaobu, it just seemed like a comedy not needed scene at all. Speaking of comedy I'm glad Mijumaru wasn't annoying this episode, no obnoxious behavior or surplus of face faults. He actually helped get the wild Pokemon to trust the group along with Kibago and Pikachu. Gotta love how defensive Kibago got at the Mamepato slapping its wing at Iris. The music was great and heartfelt and the overall back story and scenes about N's past were great. Oh and the Grunts were named Angie and Brad, nice subtle reference to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Great to see Doryuzu and Yanappu get wins, they both could use them.

Thus this ends on a cliffhanger, Episode N continues on its streak of greatness and doesn't let up one bit nor disappoint. Speaking of which, I'm so glad TR didn't jump out and do anything this episode. It's that after all these years the writers know when Team Rocket are not needed in scenes.(Shinou League Naoshi Battle*cough*)

N's past is really coming full circle, so much depth and emotion in 22 minutes. Pleasantly surprised at the lack of Lizardon, no need for him to be in every episode. Plus Chaobu is a cool guy.

Quote Originally Posted by MountNittany View Post
    Ghetsis just using N for his powers? What was he using N's powers for?

Maybe I'm just overthinking it. If anyone watches the video, could you please clear up for me what that whole scene was about?
    Ghetsis told N he would become the supreme leader of Team Plasma for the cause of liberating Pokémon from humans and convinced him that humans brought nothing but pain for Pokémon. It's pretty much like in the games, N thought he was fighting for the good, for the liberation of Pokémon, but in reality, Ghetsis was planning to use N's power to steal all the Pokémon like in the games.

That is the lie.
    Last edited by Sushi; 31st March 2013 at 3:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Ghetsis told N he would become the supreme leader of Team Plasma for the cause of liberating Pokémon from humans and convinced him that humans brought nothing but pain for Pokémon. It's pretty much like in the games, N thought he was fighting for the good, for the liberation of Pokémon, but in reality, Ghetsis was planning to use N's power to steal all the Pokémon like in the games.

That is the lie.
    That makes a lot more sense. I guess I just had a brain fart moment while watching lol. Thanks a lot!

Apparently there are some highly inaccurate translations for this episode floating around (and by "highly inaccurate" I mean "almost entirely made-up"). Don't pay them any attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Apparently there are some highly inaccurate translations for this episode floating around (and by "highly inaccurate" I mean "almost entirely made-up"). Don't pay them any attention.
    I laugh it mainly because this episode got only a 3.9 (Only behind Brycen Gym Battle, the next Episode after it, Shamus (2.2) and Luke. Although apparently almost every show lost audience that week (Pokemon is 8th with a low rating when in BW has lost various TOp 10 ratings with 4 or sometimes 5 in ratings.

I swear Pidove told Iris to **** off lol

The pink haired girl sounds a lot like Rachel Robinson the actress who voices Fang in FF 13

Ash wet his pants when he heard Gardevoir could make a black hole for protection. Now if only that actually happened...

N is the cutest child the anime has ever gotten.

I found the background event with Cilan very funny. Once Pignite got called, I saw him grabbing his head. He knows it was his fault.

Three excellent episodes in a row!

This was a very good episode. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

I love this episode! (I dislike Verbena'a english voice though)
    But I really enjoyed this. This might be the best arc so far.
    岩根雅明=♡

Gardevoir kind of creeped me out for some reason. Probably the way she stood behind the group and it looked like she was staring like at me from the screen.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast