Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Secrets From Out of the Fog! (779)

Default Secrets From Out of the Fog! (779)

N's Secret...Beyond the Fog!

After being injured by Team Plasma's attack, N falls unconscious and Anthea & Concordia appear and take N away to a lake where N starts to heal. Cautious about Ash's presnece, Anthea & Concordia explain that the area is a special place where Pokémon and humans come to be healed of their wounds. Giving the history of the area, Ash & Co learn of N's past and how he is connected with Team Plasma. However, when Team Plasma find the place and attack, Anthea & Concordia accuse Ash & Co of assisting Team Plasma to find the area, but change their mind when they see them try to protect it from Team Plasma. Will they succeed?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Missed the part before the opening.

TR ended up in a strange place after the fog cleared.

It looks like TP grunts are trying to find them too.

N has his own moving-vanishing hospital. That supposed to come in handy to a person that gets hurt every episode.

Pidove b*tch slapped Iris' hand. Looks like these Pokemon don't trust normal humans. Moar Deerling.

Wait, what? Ghetsis was making N their king, right then Reshiram appeared and destroyed everything. If only I knew Japanese.

Colress was talking to Ghetsis.

Mijumaru the diplomat.

One hit from the Excadrill and that Muk went running to its trainer.

Ash, just why would you use Pignite when you have the Zard? Either way Ash and Co won but Pignite fainted mid battle.

N and his sisters disappeared with the fog.

They found some strange building at the end but my stream broke so don't know what it was.

I know the summary was stupid but you people will see the episode soon enough so who cares. So not gonna fair it.
    Last edited by Umbilical Noose; 21st March 2013 at 11:28 AM.

I'm joining after the opening. I guess there was a recap.

TR gets to a forest. TP are also there probably.

Anthea and Concordia heal N in the lake.

After N is awake they go to the house and Ash scans Gardevoir.

A SHINX appears in the house!!!

Later, They battle TP.

Muk AND Magnezone!!! So awsome to see this guy!!!

I was afraid they will make Magnezone weak by giving it to a simple grunt. But it beat Pignite and it is awsome! Oh.... It can beat a Pignite but not a Pikachu?
    Last edited by IcySealeo; 21st March 2013 at 11:21 AM.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

The Sages appeared, nice. Reshiram berserk mode?! Poor N. I need to watch the sub... I didn't understand a word about what they said there to N and it seemed important.

Cast VS Team Plasma grunts:

*Pignite fainted versus Magnezone

*Pansage VS Liepard - Pansage wins

*Pikachu VS Magnezone - Pikachu wins

*Excadrill vs Muk - Excadrill wins

Team rocket: Looker mode ON. I hope they succeed in the next episode...

N, Concordia and Anthea N disappeared with the fog.

And the cast found N's castle! Finally!

Yap, no Charizard today.
    Last edited by Royal_Qeca; 21st March 2013 at 11:36 AM.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Reshiram just swooped in and burnt down the castle like some drive-by shooting xD

I thought Muk was an aggressive race? That was probably the sissiest Muk I've ever seen in my life. And I'm mad how Pignite got whooped by Magnezone when every move he knows are potential OHKO

N's sisters just up and took him away into the fog again and...Good god...THEY REACHED N'S CASTLE!! Wasn't expecting this at all
    Last edited by nuzamaki90; 21st March 2013 at 11:30 AM.

Seriously what was with Iris not commanding Drill Run or Dig on Muk...

Oh yeah, no Charizard was a nice surprise. I was happy to see Magnezone though.
    Last edited by _Taidow_; 21st March 2013 at 11:35 AM.

Random : PokéRadar

The two named Plasma officers are named Angie and Brad

...are they making a reference to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie here? Like, really?

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    The two named Plasma officers are named Angie and Brad

...are they making a reference to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie here? Like, really?
    What was the name of the third? Jenny?

I don't think not having Charizard was that bad. As glad as I am that it's back, the one thing I was worried about was that it'd steal the spotlight from Ash's Unova pokémon, who still needed to grow & develop

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Stopping the battle with Tierno after Tyrunt started acting a little out of control
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Pignites will fly man

Oh man, such an awesome episode!! Its so cool, so we pick up from where we left off!

Haha, Team Rocket was actually so funny again! Ooh, it looks like a there is cool Pokemon place where all the Pokemon were afraid and hurt but it seems like Anthea and Concordia take care of the Pokemon here... Wow, N's past is about; playing with Pokemon it also reveals his connection with Team Plasma and omg, Reshiram attacks N's Castle! :O

Ah, I think Colress and Ghetsis were searching for N! Ash says some hero stuff to try to play with the Pokemon! Oh wow, Team Plasma had some epic Pokemon! Its awesome Ash, Iris and Cilan all got to battle Team Plasma! Oh, it looks like Anthea and Concordia felt bad for suspecting Ash, Iris and Cilan. It seems like N leaves the group through the fog. :/

Oh wow, its left off at N's Castle?! Haha, this has got to be my favorite Team Plasma episode yet!

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Hey the sages were shown in the flashback. Pretty cool reference to the Black and White intro.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Hey the sages were shown in the flashback.
    Where are they now?

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Where are they now?
    Flashback aka first games, this story focus more on the second games and I know Zinzolin is a major character in the second games but you get what I mean.

-------

Didn't see the episode but it seemed to be more action packed then what I was expecting by the pictures, looking forward to watch it later, this arc seems to continuously deliver .
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 21st March 2013 at 2:11 PM.

I was really surprised when Ash and friends ended up at N's castle at the end. I thought it was just going to be a flashback only area.

And it's nice to see that Iris finally realized she has an excadrill, but lets move on to Emolga shall we?
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Saw the pictures, looks enjoyable to me, like usual, probably enjoy it more once I watch it and know what's being said.

I was surprised to see the Sages, the Shadow Traid are the only ones left to be shown now. Anthea and Concordia seemed rather protective of N throughout the episode, even against Ash and gang. Was also surprised N left the group.

Not really much to say without knowing everything that's happening, but it looks emotional and has a little action in it.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    I don't think not having Charizard was that bad. As glad as I am that it's back, the one thing I was worried about was that it'd steal the spotlight from Ash's Unova pokémon, who still needed to grow & develop
    And yet when the unova pokemon come in , like this episode, one of them gets owned completely to something it has double advantage over.

If they're not going to develop the unova pokemon even when they're in there, Id honestly rather see charizard come in and whoop that magnezone.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    And yet when the unova pokemon come in , like this episode, one of them gets owned completely to something it has double advantage over.

If they're not going to develop the unova pokemon even when they're in there, Id honestly rather see charizard come in and whoop that magnezone.
    Yes but on the bright side, it wasn't Oshawott that got owned this time

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Stopping the battle with Tierno after Tyrunt started acting a little out of control
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    I'm kind of glad he got owned. It looks like it leads into the training he has in the next episode.

Ghetsis still has his B/W 2 outfit on when he's seen with young N. He looks so out of place with it ._.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    I'm kind of glad he got owned. It looks like it leads into the training he has in the next episode.
    Why does Pignite even need a training episode? It's Snivy that needs something desperately
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

N is officially the cutest human child in the series.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Why does Pignite even need a training episode? It's Snivy that needs something desperately
    Because people like me would love to watch Ash's fire-types train together, and Snivy getting trained by Charizard is downright silly. Plus the writers don't care about statistics fans make.

Reason enough?

Pignite's fainting was really a surprise. But hey Charizard throwing away Pignite in the preview is priceless. I think the writers threw Pignite here for the next episode. Lo, at Oshawott's expression when Pignite faints. It was like 'That could be me!!'

And at the same moment Cilan puts a hand on his head. Pignite definitely fainted because of the collision between Pansage and Magnezone's attacks.
    Last edited by Alfred the Second; 21st March 2013 at 6:01 PM.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Because people like me would love to watch Ash's fire-types train together, and Snivy getting trained by Charizard is downright silly. Plus the writers don't care about statistics fans make.
    Who said Snivy would fight Charizard?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

The seven sages appeared.
    That makes the Shadow Triad the only notable members of Team Plasma yet to debut.
    That if they ever will.
    I don't care if my concern is underrated but...I feel like underestimating anime Ghetsis since now arresting him will be a piece of cake.
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast