Thread: "Unloved" Pokemon

Alot of my favorite pokémon from gen 1 never received much love:
    • Ekans
    • Lickitung
    • Porygon

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Talking to Korrina in the Pokemon Center about why her Lucario lost control
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

"My pokémon aren't mindless tools, they're my friends and family"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    • Ekans
    • Lickitung
    • Porygon
    With more and more pokes getting introduced, it's inevitable that some of them (especially the earlier ones) get forgotten.

You know who's unloved? Dodrio. Seriously. I haven't seen one mention of this guy in, like ever. He's crazy awesome with that three-heads-that-try-to-kill-each-other thing he's got going on, as well as a decent niche in NU. I just wish he had gotten Drill Run from the move tutors(because come on, FORRETRESS gets Drill Run).

Also, I think alongside Farfetch'd he should get a Fighting/Flying evolution.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-nogyroP View Post
    You know who's unloved? Dodrio. Seriously. I haven't seen one mention of this guy in, like ever. He's crazy awesome with that three-heads-that-try-to-kill-each-other thing he's got going on, as well as a decent niche in NU. I just wish he had gotten Drill Run from the move tutors(because come on, FORRETRESS gets Drill Run).

You know, I agree with you.

Weezing. Does anyone even use that thing at all?

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

What about persian? There's no love for that cool kitty
    Objectives:
    1) Fill a box with shiny pokemon! (before X)
    2) Breed quality competitive battlers!
    3) befriend someone with a ditto safari!
    Drop me a PM if you want to help me! We'll sort a trade out

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    • Ekans
    • Lickitung
    • Porygon
    Personally, I can't argue Ekans on that list, but I can for the other two. Lickitung in Red and Blue could only be obtained through a trade, and porygon through either 6,666 or 9,999 coins at the Game Corner; so not that many people went that far to get them.

As for Ekans though, I'm not sure on that. I remember personally using that pokemon a lot in the original Red as I loved it's and Arbok's spirtes, but that's just me.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Coileach View Post
    Persian is nice and fast, but sadly its attacking stats suck and it's frail. At least it's got a good movepool.

Quote Originally Posted by Coileach View Post
    Yeah, poor Persian. One of my favourite Pokemon.

I hope Flareon will be more useful in Gen 6...because I really like the way its looking and stuff. :3

I miss it too, for me its the greatest Pokemon introduced in the first generation.
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!

FC: 4871-3995-3493 - Pokemon Y IGN: Maria
    Steel Safari Pokemon: Magneton Skarmory, and Excadrill

I feel Snubbull is way under-loved.He's actually one of my favorite pokemon of all time...as a girl I find it cute but my pokefriends find him ugly.. I love all pokemon
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/344ckkj.png[/IMG]

I think Evee is a little unloved simply because the evolved him is so much stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMasterCait View Post
    I feel Snubbull is way under-loved.He's actually one of my favorite pokemon of all time...as a girl I find it cute but my pokefriends find him ugly.. I love all pokemon
    You and I are going to get along well.

People seem to forget how important Snubbull is as a symbol to the franchise, given that it was one of the first second-gen Pokemon revealed, playing an integral role as the main antagonist of the first Pikachu Special and being the Johto saga's counterpart to Jigglypuff. It's a fairly rare Pokemon in the wild, it's an absolute beast in Little Cup, and not to mention the fact that it's one of the few Pokemon based on a domesticated canine, the only true "pet dog" Pokemon besides the Lillipup line.

It's small and adorable, adorned in pink of all things, but manages to pack a killer bite. Its quite frankly baffling Species and Pokedex Entries only serve to add to the "more than meets the eye" or "big things in small packages" factors that Snubbull portrays.

I would like to take this time to say that I, personally, own a Snubbull plushie that comes up to about 2.5 feet (or .75 meters) in height.

Worry not PokeMasterCait, for Snubbull is far from unloved.
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

Game Freak should make Flare Blitz a Move Tutor move. Then let Flareon learn it, and it'll be respected. Mmm-hmm.
    I AM ERROR!
    Check out my YouTube channel! http://m.youtube.com/#/user/NinjaOfT...injaOfTheSkies
    My Pokemon/Futurama fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9186329/...anto-Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Z-nogyroP View Post

Oh yes! Dodrio! I love it, but it's unloved by game freak. They should've really given it drill run to handle steel types. Taunt is one of Dodrios great assets, pity how rocks and steels give it trouble.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Pignite. I've barely ever heard him brought up besides Anime.

I also feel Deerlings are unloved. They are ADORABLE! I absolutley adore them and Teddiursa..they are just as cute :3 I LOVE cute Pokemon! (and yes in my opinion a Pokemon can be cute but fierce/powerful!)
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/344ckkj.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth1011 View Post
    You know, I agree with you.

Weezing. Does anyone even use that thing at all?
    Actually, I'm in the process of breeding a good Weezing for myself to use in a mono Poison team. ^^ With some good Sp.Def training, I can see that thing being able to tank pretty much anything thrown at it, while spreading status and dealing decent damage of its own.
    Plus, they have an awesome shiny form. That weird teal colour is really unique.

As for unloved Pokemon, I'm going to have to say Jynx. Pretty much whenever someone has a poll on "ugliest," "most hated" or "most disturbing/scary," Jynx usually appears quite high on the list. It is bizarre-looking, but I think it's kind of appealing. It's one of those Pokemon that has an understated mystery surrounding it, and personally I've always seen it as basically the only true zombie Pokemon in the game (though argument could be made for Frosslass, but I think it is less a corpse and more a spirit). Beyond that, it has some huge potential in-game, especially under rain. Great Sp.Atk, STAB Ice attacks, the ability to spread sleep, excellent coverage moves, and the ability to heal in rain (as well as mitigate its Fire type weakness) are all a pretty sweet deal for your average Pokemon. The only thing they lack, other than mass appeal, is proper defense.

My Youtube battle videos
    My 3DS FC: 3609-1041-6416.

I have claimed Goodra. Happy slime dragons ftw!

Heatran is kind of unloved, unless you're a competitive battler. They consider Heatran the most unlegendary legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by UbersSuck20 View Post
    Heatran is kind of unloved, unless you're a competitive battler. They consider Heatran the most unlegendary legendary.
    Regigigas, Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos, Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Reigrock, Registeel, Regice, Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit, Kyurem-Normal says hi. They all are at all lower tier than Heatran.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Regigigas, Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos, Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Reigrock, Registeel, Regice, Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit, Kyurem-Normal says hi. They all are at all lower tier than Heatran.
    Hence why they said "unless you're a competitive battler." They were just saying Heatran seems the least legendary.

Pokemon I think need more love.
    Torkoal defenitally!That guy needs some defense boost and a little more SpA.
    Shuckle needs some ATK and HP.
    Houndoom needs some SpA,and Defense.Give him bone armor w/ steel plates.
    All three need to be loved!
    Signature edited due to breaking the signature rules, read them before editing your sig.

Charizard. yes, it does have a 4x Weakness to SR and a lack of Bulk, but it has access to a good Ability in Solar Power, some nice setup Moves in DD and SD, and can also just use a Choice set in the Sun.
    porygon-2

And yes, he is a 13-year boy that make you look like a 8-year boy that like to trolling people...
    lol

I don't know how I feel about Steelix. I love it but it may be unloved and unused by most.
    Omega Sapphire team

Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast