Page 17 of 59 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: "Unloved" Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrellious View Post
    the oddish line
    Ya kidding me? Gloom is freaking amazing! Amd I know tons of people who absolutely love Bellossom.
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Tepig Pignite Emboar 969 View Post
    The Tepig line is unloved. I mean I LOVE them so much. LOOK AT MY USERNAME! You people are selfish that you don't like them. (Is selfish the right word) Who's with me in liking them more? Speaking of the Tepig line being unloved, who decided to like them more when reading my fics?
    Nobody said they don't like Tepig.

If not for Archeops's evolutionary line having Defeatist, then it would've gotten out of the unloved predicament.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

The Usual Suspects:
    MAGIKARP, FEBAS
    Okay, Feebas can get out of here because he has a great evo and Feebas learns better moves than magikarp
    Magikarp, okay HIS OFF THE HOOK FOR THIS ONE, since really him and febass dont belong here, they belong somewhere else
    Okay,
    Luvdisc probably, well I dont blame some people for not liking luvdisc, probably because she doesn't evolve into alomola, then again tauros should've evolved to Boffolant.
    Bidoof, he just wants to be your loving pokemon....
    NOT JUST SLAPPED DOWN IN YOUR TEAM SO YOU CAN LAUGH AT IT WHILE YOU USE IT AS A HM SLAVE. Bidoof shouldn't be teased, its because he didnt have any time to shine before he got to be Hm slave or nothing...
    I think Yamask, Yeah creppy pokedex entry but lets not talk about it. Yamask seems alright actually. His evo looks amazing and his ghost type pokemon and some ghost type pokemon can be limited. I actually like Yamask
    WOOBAT, SWOOBAT. (Makes no sense how Woobat can see or DO ANYTHING besides fly though with no eyes) Woobat are just left in Wellspring cave and the other caves treated like a zubat, but a bad zubat that his no use or bad evo. I dont think many people gave him a chance, and when he evolves HE GETS EYES! they are flying-psychic(right) and that actually is a cool typing actually.
    Thats all I can think of beside the elemental monkeys of 5th gen and maybe Emboar.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkKnightFalls View Post
    Nobody said they don't like Tepig.
    When I meant the Tepig line, I mean Tepig AND his evolutions, Pignite and Emboar. In my opinion, I love them, and I don't like it how many people hate them so much. One question, is it an opinion to like or hate another person's opinion?

Pidgeot, He's a boss

To dream the impossible dream, to fight the unbeatable foe
    To bear with unbearable sorrow. To run where the brave dare not go.
    To try when your arms are too weary. To reach the unreachable star!
    This is my quest! To follow that Star! No matter how hopeless, no matter how far
    To fight for the right, without question or pause, to be willing to march into hell for a heavenly cause!
    And The world will be better for this, that one man, scorned and covered with scars still strove to his last ounce of courage.
    To reach, that unreachable star!
    I have claimed Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

I'd have to say Beedrill needs some love. I've seen it on countless "Weakest Pokemon" lists and I, personally, find it a good fast hitter on any team.

Went through and made a list!

-Breloom as I said before
    -Sawsbuck is actually not TERRIBLE but seems to be overlooked because of it's "gimmick"
    -Furrett and Linoone, AKA the original Bibarels.
    -Shellder and Cloyster...I always forget them when I'm doing the "name the original pokemon" game on Sporcle
    -Mawile. (I love this one myself)
    -Chatot.
    -Finneon and Lumineon. They are VERY pretty, I have to say. And their shiny sprites are awesome too. However, they suffer from almost no exposure in the games and a very very poor movepool.
    -Cherrim. I don't know if I ever saw it outside of Gardenia's gym.
    -Murkrow and Honchkrow.
    -Sawk and Throh seem to have some fans but very few. (Sawk more so than Throh)
    -Bisharp
    -Golurk
    -The Hoppip line and Sunkern/Sunflora...pretty much known only for being bad.
    -Amoongus, has anyone even used the thing?
    -Banette.
    -Maractus and Carnivine are random grass Pokemon that are rarely used. I always forget Maractus exists.
    -Spoink and Grumpig were basically irrelevant though their addition in B2W2 seems to have helped some.
    -Stantler. Poor guy.
    -Chimecho...the thing was the biggest pain to find in RSE for some reason even though it wasn't very good at all. Cute, but...
    -Mothim.
    -Probopass...this one is based on looks though, I think.
    -Flareon, the poor guy, continues to get screwed over and resulting in no one using him.
    -I was going to say Ponyta and Rapidash until I remembered how they basically forced us to use it in D/P
    -Kingler
    -Xatu! I've seen quite a few people bring up Swoobat's "unique" typing....REMEMBER THIS GUY THOUGH?! A shame too, he's actually decent.
    -Kami trio.
    -HEATMOR. I swear I didn't even know this thing existed until now...
    -There are a LOT of Unova Pokemon that could fit in here, I feel like I only see people using around 30-35 of them on a regular basis...

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/2s15gnt.jpg[/IMG]
    "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

Now Playing: X
    Delphox. Gardevoir. Blastoise. Pidgeot. Aurorus. Leafeon.
    Y (Planned)
    Greninja. Gardevoir. Florges. Vivillion. Meinshao. Ampharos.
    White
    Samurott. Liligant. Braviary. Chandelure. Meinshao. Galvantula.
    White 2 /// Black 2
    Samurott. Ampharos. Braviary. Meinshao. Espeon. Chandelure. /// Serperior. Starmie. Arcanine. Golurk. ? ?

I forgot to mention both Throh and Sawk. I noticed how scarce their fans are, even as they both have great offensive stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Wheatly View Post
    Pidgeot, He's a boss
    Maybe it's due to the fact that multiple normal/flying have higher attack and speed. It'll be remembered as the first gen bird.

IMO Noctowl had it worse. And Unfezant. Sad, living in the shadows of Swellow and Staraptor.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

I love Sawk. Needed a counter to Lenora and completely destroyed her... he stayed after that. Reversal + Sturdy is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Firestorm View Post
    I love Sawk. Needed a counter to Lenora and completely destroyed her... he stayed after that. Reversal + Sturdy is awesome.
    I didn't need reversal. Just rock smash :3

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    After using Stunfisk in NU and Pu, I've grown to love him. Hi ability, typing, and stats make for an excellent defensive troll. Rocky Helmet +Static +Discharge= hilariously angry opponents.
    Stunfisk should have received Serene Grace. Right now, the only "troll" is Game Freak for giving it Limber. -_-'

Could you imagine what would happen to the war in the Middle East if Stunfisk got Serene Grace in Gen VI?! = 60% accuracy reduction, paralysis, burns, and flinches!!!! Like, all over the place! From about five different coverage types!!! Absolutely wonderful, and would make fighting Dunsparce look like a cake walk!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario with Lasers View Post
    By the way, Miltank with Rapid Spin for great justice. ROTATING NIPPLES
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    It feels like... I had a halfmeter-long boner. After hearing this, it suddenly went all flaccid. Forever.
    3DS Friend Code (In-Game name is Jesse): 5343-7935-6882
    Friend Safari: Grass-type: Blahdish, Sawbsux, GoGoatse ( -_-' troll freak...)
    Platinum Nolan: 5456-9450-6056
    SoulSilver Marth: 3911-2110-0139
    White Ezekiel: 5286-1507-3882

I SUPPORT REGIGIGAS WITH EXPLOSION.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I think Leavanny - It's a Grass NINJA. Haha, it's Attack and Speed are pretty tip top. Mine kills and I love it
    "What I learned was; It's not about forcing happiness, it's about [I]not letting sadness win.

Quote Originally Posted by Tepig Pignite Emboar 969 View Post
    The Tepig line is unloved. I mean I LOVE them so much. LOOK AT MY USERNAME! You people are selfish that you don't like them. (Is selfish the right word) Who's with me in liking them more? Speaking of the Tepig line being unloved, who decided to like them more when reading my fics?
    Dude, chill out. It's a GAME. They're PIXELS. We're just discussing which ones deserve more love, like Bellossom for example. I don't see a lot of love for that pokemon : ( I just used it for the first time in a FireRed let's play and it did great! I'd use it again.

I don't see Clefairy brought up a lot by fans. I don't think it's unloved, but it's a thought that recently went through my head. I think Clefairy is cute XD

In pokemon that I don't like at all: Stunfisk. I understand if people like it, but I myself don't. Same goes for the entire Tepig line, I just never liked them at all. Same for Ambipom, although I respect that it's good when used correctly
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Grass and Ice tend to be unloved due to the amount of weaknesses. Also Normal is simply underlooked.

Flareon is definitely overlooked (one of my favs,) Also Marill seems to be rarely used as well.

I love Flareon as well. It needs Flare Blitz and more love. Also, Sandslash needs more love IMO. I really love it, it's defenses are pretty good and it's attack is not to bad either. Mawile needs more love too.
    ~RaichuArcanine~
    My Shiny Card
    Current Hunts:
    Platinum BQ: 1. Hunting: 15,767 SR's
    X BQ: 1. Hunting: 15 SR's.
    -I'm not a mundane: I'm a Shadowhunter! =D
    I have claimed Raichu!

The Burmy line. I think people just don't even remember that wormadam and mothim even existed. I actually have a nice mothim that I have trained and he is good and good is good. I thought that the way they evolve is pretty unique. I think they should have been better. I can see why people don't even acknowledge its existence, it's just one of those forgettable pokemon. I think that they should have made the Burmy line better.
    BUDDER + TORTERRAS = AWESOMENESS

My shinies:
    Gyrados not from Lake of Rage!

BIDOOF PARTAY!!!!

Also X and Y is Kewl. TEAM FLOWERHEAD FTW (Mega Venusaur) :3

Espeon is really considered as a weaker Umbreon, and I'm using one in XD, and it kills anything in its way.
    SHINIES:
    LEAFGREEN TEAM:
    FIRERED TEAM:
    SAPPHIRE TEAM:
    EMERALD TEAM:
    EV TRAINED:

definitely blastoise, he's one of my all time faorite pokemon. Hes just so awesome
    White 2 Friend Code: 3139 5811 5081
    Y friend code: 2981--5364-9336

Quote Originally Posted by Jirachi Dude View Post
    Espeon is really considered as a weaker Umbreon, and I'm using one in XD, and it kills anything in its way.
    Espeon isn't unloved, it's actually the other way around.

Not sure about this, but I think Amoonguss is unloved. If not for its Regenerator ability, then it would be even more unloved.

I love my shiny Pachirisu but he's so squishy, its hard to seriously use him in battling.
    Lol. He needs an evolution! So does Emolga. I mean, following the pattern of Pikachu, it'd be cute to see Pachi, Emol, and maybe Plusle and Minun all have baby and evolved forms. >U< People might get more use out of them, then.
    White 2 FC | 4213 4790 1231
    Am I a boy? Am I a girl? I'll never tell, kekeke = w=
    Keiru of the Jhoto region! | Art in my sig by me | Androgynous, like a Legendary! | Miku the Shiny Espeon

DW Females for trade, PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by UbersSuck20 View Post
    Burmy and Corsola, I sometimes forget they even exist.
    Corsola is absolutely adorable. Even if I don't use it, it's probably one of the cutest Pokemon imo.

That's Captain lead developer to you.

Hi sry to but in. But does anyone can you still get dlc for Heartgold and Soul Silver like the Pokemon League Dragonite, Mew and Mewtwo Doll, and Rowap Berry? Can Pokemon Black and white get this dlc?

Page 17 of 59 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast