Page 20 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: "Unloved" Pokemon

I think one of the most unloved pokemon are Foongus and Amoonguss. They trick you into thinking you've either found an item or a tm and instead attack you out of the random and your so upset that all you want to do is destroy them for tricking you. Also the fact that not many people like mushrooms on their pizza (random i know).

I have always felt that Primeape and Sandslash seemed unloved despite the love they deserved. They are some of my favorite pokemon and I don' really see them often at all.

Primeape was also my first fighting type which is another reason.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

bidoof. Most normal pokemon are unloved. Normal types are epic because they learn lots of moves. Also raichu because many people like pikachu more than it.
    I love every Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonmaster99325 View Post
    bidoof. Most normal pokemon are unloved. Normal types are epic because they learn lots of moves. Also raichu because many people like pikachu more than it.
    Sure a lot of Normal Pokemon have big movepools but it doesnt mean they can actually use all of those moves effectively
        Spoiler:- Credits:

I've always liked Masquerain; it's one of my favorite Pokemon in terms of design. Heck, I even used one in my recent playthrough of Gale of Darkness.

As for other "unloved" Pokemon... I think that Kecleon, Raichu, Mawile, Sudowoodo, and Mothim aren't talked about very often.
    [IMG]http://www.gamese****ch.com/090703-hiimdaisy.jpg[/IMG]

Cubone, Marowak. I believe they're unloved. Let them hold a Thick Club and use Bonemerang. That's a killing machine.

I remember breezing through battles in Emerald's Battle Factory thanks to this guy and Bonemerang; it can even OHKO toughies like Metagross.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Farfetch'd: Soo many people don't understand this tasty leek bearing bird! ;___; I got 8 critical hits in a row with this thing and the stick item it was holding. I do like how there is an alright amount of people who understand this pokemon!

Always thought that Mew was overlooked because of Mewtwo. As a kid growing up, everyone'd talk about Mewtwo, which annoyed me. Appreciate Mew, he can learn every TM+HM. :3
    (Note: I know Mew is adored by a lot, but way more people like Mewtwo.)
    Last edited by NeutralForce; 12th June 2013 at 6:29 AM.
    Pokemon Black Hall of Fame Team
    This guy right here.He owes me so many MasterBalls.

I have a pretty good Mawile and Volbeat

http://www.marapets.com/refer.php?id=jbla

Please go to this website and make a FREE account! You will have a virtual character, virtual pets, and virtual friends! Similar to Neopets but WAY better!!!

Well one of the unloved pokemon I think is... ARECUS! NOT...
    Well I think Tepig,Pignite,Emboar are overlooked. "OH NO ANOTHER FIRE-FIGHTING!!! UGH AND SOME PEOPLE THOUGHT CHIMCHAR GOT ON THERE NERVES!!!!"
    But if you look at Blazakin,Infernape,Emboar moves they learn(even pre evo) Infernape is a copy of Blazakin if anything. Yes I know Emboar,Pignite,Tepig's speed sucks but cmon they can learn flame charge which sometimes boosts your speed so its not really a problem!

Grimer, Muk, Koffing, Weezing. These siblings appear to be unloved. At least that's what I think so.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

I never see any one using Milotic, I don't because I can't find any dang feebas!!

Credit for this banner goes to Rikku Takanashi

Credit for this banner goes to Chapter of Charizard

I feel that people look down on Trubbish. Sure, Garbodor is as uglier than a wrinkled *******, but the more I look at Trubbish, the cuter it gets. It's one of those, it's so ugly it's cute, bless your heart, kind of things. Hope that makes sense.
    Nothing interesting here. Carry on.
    Author's Profile

I don't understand why people hate Luvdisc! I think it's really cute.

He Will Be Loved l Sig By Sworn Metalhead

People have probably already mentioned them (likely numerous times) but Spinda and Grumpig. I forget they even exist half the time.

...Spinda should get an evolution.
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/30nc01x.png[/IMG]

PASBL
    | Clock shop on Hiatus | Tumblr
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/swtmiw.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Ding Ding Sparkle Sparkle:

No body really loves exeggeutor.... they just think he's derpy.... I have one on my team though, his name is Jinmenju and though he does have seven weaknesses, he has the highest sp atk of all grass pokemon and is great in battle. I LOVE EXEGGUTORRRRRRR

All the pokemon are great, I love them all equally! Except for gengar. Gengar is the best. :3

Zubat. Next question.
    X FC: 0533-5528-5272

Friend Safari: Fighting, Pancham/Machoke/Riolu

RMT Trick Room Singles

I really feel like we don't appreciate those middle evolution lines much. Coming from a tcg perspective we all just rare candy past them. A few I think are excellent and unloved are Klang, Metang, Nidorino, etc.

And what about seel. cmon people. Qwaa

Created by PPL Qwaa

Dunsparce Rules.
    Black 2 FC: 1765-0568-2730

Quote Originally Posted by Swagsire View Post
    I really feel like we don't appreciate those middle evolution lines much. Coming from a tcg perspective we all just rare candy past them. A few I think are excellent and unloved are Klang, Metang, Nidorino, etc.

And what about seel. cmon people. Qwaa
    Not just TCG, either. Middle Evolutions in Evolutionary lines are far less popular than their pre-evolutions and final forms. A rare exception may be Grovile, though.

Hoppip has been my favourite Pokemon since it was revealed, but it hardly gets mentioned.

I see no love for an unknown pokemon named Unown.
    FC 3351-5069-8758
    Dark type friend safari with Pawniard, Crawdaunt, and Liepard

3x Shiny Halloween 2013 Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, and Drifblim

Grumpig is quite unloved, as a Gen 3 Pokemon, it is in Gardevoir's shadow and people seem to just forget Grumpig but I think that its a cool Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth1011 View Post
    Grimer, Muk, Koffing, Weezing. These siblings appear to be unloved. At least that's what I think so.
    Choice Band Muk is actually pretty good in PU, never used Weezing, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by dcskin21 View Post
    I think one of the most unloved pokemon are Foongus and Amoonguss. They trick you into thinking you've either found an item or a tm and instead attack you out of the random and your so upset that all you want to do is destroy them for tricking you. Also the fact that not many people like mushrooms on their pizza (random i know).
    While I get why Amoonguss is disliked (it looks pretty stupid and it isn't very good in-game), competitively it's an underrated beast in OU.It can stop stuff like Keldeo, Politoed, Landorus-I, Starmie, Gengar, and so many other special attackers(in fact, almost every special attacker not named Latios or Alakazam). With its access to Spore, usable attacking stats, and Regenerator, Amoonguss is good. Maybe Celebi is the reason it isn't OU.

I think that Lanturn is not really loved. Give it some credit! I have one on my primary team and it is very good! just use Iron/Calcium to raise stats and it is a very good team pokemon. I like it beause it can learn Water, Electric, Ice, and bug moves.

My Lanturn:
    Lanturn
    Icicle Plate

Surf
    Thunderbolt
    Ice Beam
    Signal Beam
    RPC I: http://betterbracketmaker.com/#!/65849c7c43f15

*Credit For The Signature goes to Sworn Metalhead

Check out my battle video at
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-38894081

Page 20 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast