Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: "Unloved" Pokemon

You hardly ever see aynone praising Koffing/Weezing and Grimer/Muk. I at least find them very cool looking and they have a really good design in my opinion.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

I think my Ditto's feeling quite unloved. Sure, they can breed, but I've never found any love for them apart from that. And even then, it's hollow ;_;
    Pokédex complete!
    Pokémon Y FC: 4742-5579-6556, Safari: Flying - Farfetch'd, Tranquill and Fletchinder
        Spoiler:- Offers:

Spoiler:- Shinies I Can Trade:

Quote Originally Posted by roryewestall View Post
    For me it's Jynx that's not loved. He doesn't look that good and as his name implies... you know... he's a jynx!
    Jynx is always female, so I can understand why male jynx's are underappreciated.
    ~Currently own all gen 6 games (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen UU record: 55W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, non-OU tier supporter, speed-breeder, and steam enthusiast.
        Spoiler:- Current Gen 6 shinies:

Watchog? - I seem to be the one of the rare few who love it. I keep reading so much bad stuff about him, yet in my Black2 game he is the team leader, and the one I give more attention too. It helped me out many times, gym leaders and even with Elite 4.

Similar with Patrat, early in the game, helped me out with the early gym leaders. Similar with Bidoof/Bibarel in the 4th gen.
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!

FC: 4871-3995-3493 - Pokemon Y IGN: Maria
    Steel Safari Pokemon: Magneton Skarmory, and Excadrill

I feel that Delcatty is very unloved. Granted it's not that great of a pokemon, I love the design and it's so adorable! I really wish Delcatty was used a bit more.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/15gwhg5.png[/IMG]
    Follow me: Tumblr | Twitter

Mightyena was always great, but most people I talk to say they don't like using it. Maybe I'm wrong on this one, and also a bit biased but Chikorita seems to be unused. I do think its the weakest of the starters available up to this date. At least with the grass starters

Furret how can any not like it. It's cute as a button and can many attacks like surf,thunder/thunderbolt,sucker puch etc. So it can fill in any type you have missing on your team.

Flareon, I'd say. Especially as it's the least usable eeveelution, hardly anyone would consider it putting in their team. I love it's design however. It can still be very decent as mixed sweeper, though. Its shiny sprite is pretty amazing, too.

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    Furret how can any not like it. It's cute as a button and can many attacks like surf,thunder/thunderbolt,sucker puch etc. So it can fill in any type you have missing on your team.
    It's actually quite loved as a HM Slave, to be fair.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Huntail, Clampearl and Gorybyss dont get noticed anymore I see. There great pokemon. Worth your time.

Credit to ~BrightStarVictory~ for the greatest banner EVAR!

Dunsparce needs love, but judging by this thread , i am not alone in my opinion. Also i think buizel/floatzel and grimer/muk are severly unloved. The elemental monkeys are unloved but with good reason.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Quote Originally Posted by PaddysTurtwigFanClub View Post
    Dunsparce needs love, but judging by this thread , i am not alone in my opinion. Also i think buizel/floatzel and grimer/muk are severly unloved. The elemental monkeys are unloved but with good reason.
    Up until gen 4, dunsparce was my favorite normal type (primarily due to the paraflinching, but also because the species was classified as the "land snake pkmn", despite looking like the combination of a fat pidgeon and a power drill).
    ~Currently own all gen 6 games (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen UU record: 55W/0L/4D

Garbodor is so unloved that people don't even mention it in this thread.

I love Paresect, I think people are freaked out by it though, I also love Miltank for some reason idk
    For everyone who likes stories you can read my first ever fan-fic here!

]

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLady View Post
    I love Paresect, I think people are freaked out by it though, I also love Miltank for some reason idk
    Parasect is technically 2 pkmn in one though (there's the shell-less crustle, and the parasitic fungus that took over control).

Magikarp maybe?

Just a guess really... xD

Quote Originally Posted by *~Silver*~ View Post
    Magikarp maybe?

Just a guess really... xD
    Magikarp is the God of poekmon. Arceus wishes to be like him! >: D
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

I absolutely adore Emboar. I most definitely prefer it to Infernape, and maybe even Blaziken, too. Poor thing gets so much hate.

As for the Trubbish line, I think Trubbish is absolutely adorable. Garbodor ain't half-bad either.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

Vanillite and co. get so much hate for being ice creams.

Chiko family, and Hoppip, and Beartic family, and especcially... SURSKIT AND ITS EVO MASQUERAIN.

The only thing I ever hear about them is how stupid they are for not keeping Bug/Water typing the entire time.

Oh, and |Phione. People call it useless. How dare they! i think it's awesome.

Aren't most of the Bug-types unloved?
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    Aren't most of the Bug-types unloved?
    Those gen Vs look at you, hatefully, unloving you.

But, yeah. Most of them really fit more cutesy though.

I mean, who can't find all early first stage bugs that aren't solo cute? I mean, look at Caterpie, Weedle, Venonat, Pineco, Weedle, SURSKIT SURSKIT SURSKIT, Burmy, Combee, Sewaddly, Venipede, and Larvesta and tell me they're not adorbsacuteablenessly.

BĂ*i vi?t hay, vote !

-----------------------------------------

dĂ*o t?o mĂ´i gi?i b?t d?ng s?n ch?ng ch? mĂ´i gi?i b?t d?ng s?n ch?ng ch? hĂ*nh ngh? b?t d?ng s?n dĂ*o t?o ch?ng ch? mĂ´i gi?i b?t d?ng s?n ch?ng ch? mĂ´i gi?i b?t d?ng s?n h?c ch?ng ch? mĂ´i gi?i b?t d?ng s?n dĂ*o t?o ch?ng ch? mĂ´i gi?i b?t d?ng s?n h?c kinh doanh b?t d?ng s?n h?c ch?ng ch? mĂ´i gi?i b?t d?ng s?n ch?ng ch? mĂ´i gi?i b?t d?ng s?n h?c kinh doanh b?t d?ng s?n dĂ*o t?o ch?ng ch? b?t d?ng s?n

I really hate how Altaria doesn't get all the love she deserved. I mean, sure, D-nite and almost all dragon types really outclass her badly, but she can still be used, and cause some serious damage. You only need to use her wisely...

EDIT: Holy Christ! Those BOTs are running wild, man!
    Last edited by Sohryu; 23rd March 2013 at 4:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hankka View Post
    You hardly ever see aynone praising Koffing/Weezing and Grimer/Muk. I at least find them very cool looking and they have a really good design in my opinion.
    FINALLY, somebody besides me who likes Muk. Let me tell you all, MUk was one of, if not the most useful members of my Ruby team. His movepool is amazing, he can run a decent special set and a devastating CB set, and i actually like its design believe it or not. I actually like a lot of Poison types including the Nidos, Vileplume, and even Toxicroak.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast