Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ugliest Pokemon?

Definitely cleffa, pichu, and azurill. No doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    Definitely cleffa, pichu, and azurill. No doubt.
    Cleffa is ugly? Cleffa is adorable. ;_;
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    Gardevoir, I think it is one of the ugliest creatures in existence. I also think Wobbuffet is really ugly.
    Only female Wobbuffet is ugly. But Gardevoir looks ridiculous.
    Last edited by UbersSuck20; 30th March 2013 at 10:06 PM.

Jynx, Jynx, Jynx, and Jynx!

I also think Gyarados is ugly, but its awesomeness makes up for that.
    Exploud, Loudred, and Hariyama are also on my ugly list.

Garbodor is an abomination

In my opinion every Pokémon have a special design, so that I like every one.
    But if I had to choose, I would also say Garbador because it is a bin-liner, although I like it and Trubbish, which is looking better than its evolution. But seriously: How can a burst bin-liner look nice?

Druddigon for my part

jynx is pretty ugly in my opinion.
    PM me if you want to battle! i'm always looking for a good battle!

"strong pokemon. weak pokemon. that is only the selfish perception of people. real trainers try to win with their favorites." - karen

black 2 national pokedex: 649/649

I agree with you, fellow Steven. There's something about her eyes that creep me out

That's a tough one. Simisage is definitely near the top of my list, though some of Muk's sprites give it some pretty good competition. In HG/SS, for instance, the sprite made the thing look like it was dying a horrible death and was begging the player to put it out of its misery. Gross. Then there's Voltorb. There's really nothing that's good-looking about it. It's an annoyed-looking ball; nothing aesthetically pleasing about that as far as I'm concerned.
    Then there's, well, many of Johto's Pokemon. I don't know what it is, but so many of those things just look wrong to me. :/

Oh, and Clefairy/Clefable. Yeah, they're worse than even Simisage. They could have been so cute too, but they really screwed up on the faces. Ever seen Clefairy on Gale of Darkness? It looks like it's on some really, really bad drugs.

My Youtube battle videos
    My 3DS FC: 3609-1041-6416.

I have claimed Goodra. Happy slime dragons ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    Druddigon for my part
    Why do Druddigon look ugly for you? Do you not like the combination of red and blue colors? (: Please, explain your answer.
    I am very interested in. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by zozo View Post
    It looks like it's on some really, really bad drugs.
    Oh, now I understand what you are talking about. Yes, especially the eyes of Clefairy look very stange.

Druddigon is fairly unattractive, but I've always had this idea for it that would improve it, imo. One simple idea:

Make its body green.

Seriously, hear me out. Look at Druddigon's shiny form, then imagine it with the same head color as its normal. Does it not look like a Mistletoe? Treating those extraneous spikes as thorns and its awkwardly designed wings as leaves, Druddigon suddenly becomes more appealing, imo. Add on a Grass typing for a good old Dragon/Grass, Christmas-themed Pokemon.
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

muk.
    Im done.
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

Shiny Dragonite is disgusting its like an over weight version of that thing from Mario......
    Objectives:
    1) Fill a box with shiny pokemon! (before X)
    2) Breed quality competitive battlers!
    3) befriend someone with a ditto safari!
    Drop me a PM if you want to help me! We'll sort a trade out

I feel like Heatmor is pretty ugly. He's a great Pokemon, I love mine. He's just ugly.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

Magmar, Magmortar, Emboar, Durant. Emboar actually scares me.

Jynx... *shivers*

My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Fire Type Cloob~}{~TEF~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 82~} {~Most recent shiny : 2nd Shiny Treecko(MM)~}

3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruaruler View Post
    I feel like Heatmor is pretty ugly. He's a great Pokemon, I love mine. He's just ugly.
    What's so bad about Heatmor?

Surprised nobody said Groudon yet.
    Last edited by UbersSuck20; 2nd April 2013 at 3:15 PM.

Heatmor, Regigigas, Emboar, Magmortar, Garbodor, Lickylicky, Lickitung, Magnezone, and Conkeldurr.

I am not sure if this is off topic. I don't think Rhyperior is ugly, but when I was younger, whenever I saw Rhyperior, I felt like throwing up. I don't know why. I have nothing against Rhyperior or anything. But I don't throw up anymore when I see Rhyperior.

Also, I have to admit, the following question is a stupid question. But when you say a pokemon is ugly, that doesn't mean you hate that pokemon, right?
    Last edited by Tepig Pignite Emboar 969; 2nd April 2013 at 6:33 PM.

Chimchar. Chimchar chimchar chimchar.

HE'S JUST, AN ORANGE MONKEY, WITH A FLAME. Not only does it copy Charmander, but he is not aesthetically pleasing or original.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by Tepig Pignite Emboar 969 View Post
    Also, I have to admit, the following question is a stupid question. But when you say a pokemon is ugly, that doesn't mean you hate that pokemon, right?
    Yes. There's a difference between good and bad ugly. For example, I think Venusaur and Emboar are ugly, but I think they're ugly in a GOOD way because it makes them look cool. Where as Skarmory, Garchomp, and Serperior, in my opinion, are ugly as in unpleasant looking.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    Yes. There's a difference between good and bad ugly. For example, I think Venusaur and Emboar are ugly, but I think they're ugly in a GOOD way because it makes them look cool. Where as Skarmory, Garchomp, and Serperior, in my opinion, are ugly as in unpleasant looking.
    Okay, thanks for the reply, I think I get it now.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast