Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ugliest Pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by Tepig Pignite Emboar 969 View Post
    Do you hate Emboar? Forgive me if I'm being rude. I don't actually have one yet, but I'm thinking about making a "People I Hate, Because They Hate What I Like List" I was thinking of putting you on that list. It doesn't all have to do with Pokemon. I have 2 friends. One who likes the Snivy line, and one who likes the Oshawott line. As you can see, I like the Tepig line. They would also do the same thing for their Pokemon. Sorry if I'm being rude.

Also, I don't think any Pokemon is ugly. But was Garbodor supposed to be "ugly"?
    Indeed, it's based off of trash in which it's face won't be so pretty.

And I like all the Unova starters, but my list would be Serperior -> Emboar -> Samurott. Plus I think people dislike Emboar also because of its typing alongside.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Indeed, it's based off of trash in which it's face won't be so pretty.

And I like all the Unova starters, but my list would be Serperior -> Emboar -> Samurott. Plus I think people dislike Emboar also because of its typing alongside.
    I heard Emboar is supposed to be Fire/Fighting because of its origin. As much as I am a fan of the Tepig line, I didn't know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Digipoke View Post
    Musharna is the ugliest in my opinion,I mean, I just can't even look at the thing any more with out getting the urge to vomit.
    I don't get what's so bad about Musharna.

I just remembered Lopunny. WTF is that? A stupid bunny that came out from a Playboy movie. It's also completely useless in battles.
    Last edited by UbersSuck20; 23rd March 2013 at 2:53 PM.

Dugtrio and Magneton - Just three of their pre-evolutions joined together... just seems lazy on the designers part.
    Muk - All they did was make Grimer bigger and more intimidating.
    Mr. Mime - Just... horrid. It's terrible, misleading name doesn't help.
    Jynx - What is this thing, again? An old drag queen trying to pass itself off as an opera singer?
    Sunflora- Just don't care for it.
    Unown - why does it exist, again? Some ancient puzzle in Johto? Clever, but the Pokemon sucks.
    Nuzleaf - just hate it's design, at least it evolves into Shiftry.
    Lombre - I know it's also supposed to be a kappa, but the "Spanish" thing just seems forced and mildly stereotypical.
    Rhyperior - simply Rhydon dipped in clay, with way too much crap jutting off of him.
    Sawk and Throh - We already have Tyrouge and it's evolutions, and they are all much cooler and unique.
    The Elemental Three Wise Monkeys - Clever, but it doesn't work for some reason.
    Tympole line - just don't care for them.
    Timburr line - same.
    Trubbish line - (see Mr. Mime, though it's name is leading, just... bad.)
    Vanillite Line - good Pokemon, but the designs - meh... >.>
    Foongus line - Pointless.

That's all I an think of now.
    Last edited by Pokemon~Master; 25th March 2013 at 8:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tepig Pignite Emboar 969 View Post
    Do you hate Emboar? Forgive me if I'm being rude. I don't actually have one yet, but I'm thinking about making a "People I Hate, Because They Hate What I Like List" I was thinking of putting you on that list. It doesn't all have to do with Pokemon. I have 2 friends. One who likes the Snivy line, and one who likes the Oshawott line. As you can see, I like the Tepig line. They would also do the same thing for their Pokemon. Sorry if I'm being rude.
    I don't think I hate any Pokémon, but I really don't like Emboar's looks.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Quote Originally Posted by Digipoke View Post
    Musharna is the ugliest in my opinion,I mean, I just can't even look at the thing any more with out getting the urge to vomit.
    D8

And I'm sure Musharna wants to vomit when he sees your face too.

As for ugly Pokemon, um... I can't really think of anything right now. There are Pokemon I don't like the look of, but it doesn't mean they're ugly. :/
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Conkledurr is the only Pokemon design that I can't stand. I'm one of those people that usually finds the ugly Pokemon endearing, but I cannot like Conkledurr no matter how much I try. I just don't find an old clown with veins sticking out of his arms appealing in the slightest.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Magmortar
    Rhyperior
    gyarados

Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    Conkledurr is the only Pokemon design that I can't stand. I'm one of those people that usually finds the ugly Pokemon endearing, but I cannot like Conkledurr no matter how much I try. I just don't find an old clown with veins sticking out of his arms appealing in the slightest.
    I totally agree with you. I hate evolving Gurdurr for precisely this reason. Conkeldurr in hands-down the ugliest Pokemon ever IMO. Another one I think is ugly is Toxicroak. The smile is plain unflattering, and is just a lame excuse for a frog. Don't care much for Seismitoad either. The expression on Weezing's face is revolting. And compared to other Dragon-type legendaries, Kyurem is just plain unattractive. Thank goodness it could fuse with the better-looking Zekrom and Reshiram in Black 2 and White 2. But even in its original form, it still isn't the ugliest legendary overall--that honour goes to Heatran.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Its weird because I tend to love pokemon that others find "ugly"
    Like swoobat is my favorite of gen5, I also love Musharna (post above)
    I think seismitoad is cute!
    I don't find any pokemon ugly at all
    If I had to pick one, MAYBE conkeldurr...

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

By far the worst design out there is Jynx. I mean come on, that's just racist.
    Whenever a genwunner tells me Garbodor is ugly, I immediately tell him no generation that has a Pokemon like Jynx can be the best.
    Ash nazg durbatulűk, ash nazg gimbatul,
    ash nazg thrakatulűk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakuma
    No morals for you evolutionists.
    Please avoid saying things like that.

Lots of Pokemon being named here, I don't mind at all. I actually think Emboar looks amazing, Garbodor's looks fit its theme well, Stunfisk's derpiness has a certain charm to it, etc. I came here, went down everyone's lists, and couldn't find one Pokemon that I, personally, found to be ugly among them.

... But there is one that exists.

I kid you not, I look away from my screen whenever this Pokemon comes up. I literally gagged the first time I laid eyes on it. It's just... horrifying. The stuff of nightmares. My goal in life is to find the sadist who dared to put... that... in my Pokemon games, and make them suffer physically the same pain I suffered mentally because of this abomination of anything resembling life. I haven't had religion since seeing it, because no God in all His might would ever give a man the ability to create such a monstrosity; something that makes the brain blister and the eyes boil with blood. I will find an image, and I will link it, and then I will clear my browser history and spend the next few minutes washing my eyes with soap and water, followed by feeding them images of beautiful women and Snubbulls to make the memory go away for another feeble amount of time before I'm reminded of the horror again.

... I don't want to google it. But I will. You will all suffer the injustice of this... THING... with me. The pure, unedited horror... A Pokemon who, in one form, is perfectly fine, but in another, with such minor details added, becomes the most disgusting, grotesque thing ever conjured by the human mind...

Dear God why...
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

Meh not that bad. Only te lipstick is just ewww

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Anything not Furret or Electrode.
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Fan of the Mario and Luigi series since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaton666 View Post
    Whenever a genwunner tells me Garbodor is ugly, I immediately tell him no generation that has a Pokemon like Jynx can be the best.
    Not really.

Going by that logic, though, no generation with a Pokemon like *insert hated Gen 5 Pokemon* can be the best.
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Fan of the Mario and Luigi series since 2005.

jynx is ugly, but my top three uglies are dunsparce, snubble, and numel
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

on the gen 5 spot, i would have to say seismitoad, but about your busted phone, im on my wii. Slow as a snail.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

I'd say probably either Skarmory, Garchomp, or Serperior. I know a lot of people think they're cool, but I always thought they looked really ugly.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

no offence, but i always bidoof a bibarel looked a little to chubby for beavers

Gotta love the irony.

Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    I'd say probably either Skarmory, Garchomp, or Serperior. I know a lot of people think they're cool, but I always thought they looked really ugly.
    Serperior, ugly?

... Woah.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenHouou View Post
    Serperior, ugly?

... Woah.
    Yes. Just, yes. I don't care what ANYONE says.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Gardevoir, I think it is one of the ugliest creatures in existence. I also think Wobbuffet is really ugly.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Not too fond of how Spinda, Hippopotas, or Spoink look like.
    Black-2 FC: 1034 - 9555 - 8683
    White FC: 5243 - 6137 - 1070

The Kami trio in their Incarnate formes.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast