Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ugliest Pokemon?

Bagon needs to cut the mullet and Probopass needs a nose job desperately. Mad Ug.

GodDamnZilla

Bagon is not ugly. Shelgon however.... omg
    Last edited by UbersSuck20; 4th April 2013 at 6:23 PM.

nosepass is just down right ugly. need i say more?

Always watching. Always waiting. Never truly at peace in a realm of its own.
    Giratina will return....someday.

I always imagined Shelgon to simply be a incredibly hard, skeletal shell surrounding Bagon/Salamence's muscles, bones, bodily fluids and organs, with only it's glowing eyes being seen. Sort of a skinless dragon sorta thing inside of a bony cocoon, minus it's legs and feet, which are on the outside, I'd imagine. The other hole in the back it there for obvious reasons... Probably veins and organs pumping away in there for it's final "metamorphosis"... Don't hate the Bagon line, they are actually one of my favorites, pretty creative.

Garbodor is the ugliest thing to ever exist

Enough said
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

I have nothing against Deino, but I've never liked its head or Zweilous'. They're cool Pokemon, though.
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

In my opinion, probopass.
    I have to be honest, garbodor is really ugly too, but for some reason, I like it ^^;

I am indeed the one with the power of a god.
    The divine flames that I've absorbed
    will burn you to a crisp with nuclear energy and leave nothing behind!

Regigigas and Probopass are the uglies Pokemons GF has ever created. Regigigas is the most ugly of they two.

Finally someone says Regigigas. I don't know what that thing is based on.

Swampert: I find the way its eyes are half-glued to the fins on its head really unappealing
    Crobat: The facial expression. It looks constipated. Also it reminds me of a cushion with four wings.
    Every single humanoid Pokémon: With a few exceptions like Ralts and Kirlia, who look fine. I don't really like the look/build of humans so I find that humanoid Pokémon are ugly.
    The ugliest still has to be Swampert IMO.

I find it funny that my top 25 favorite Pokemon are from Unova, and my lowest 6 are also from Unova, as in ugly design.

For me the ugliest/horrible looking design belong to Klink's evolution (Klink, Klang, and Klinklang) the other to Vanillite's evolution (Vanillite, Vnillish, and Vanilluxe). I also never liked Torchic's evolutions or Chikorita's evolutions,

but if I had to pick them by generations:
    01 - Ditto
    02 - Chikorita
    03 - Torchic
    04 - Piplup
    05 - Vanillite
    06 - Froakie (so far of the ones introduced)
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!

FC: 4871-3995-3493 - Pokemon Y IGN: Maria
    Steel Safari Pokemon: Magneton Skarmory, and Excadrill

Lickilicky, Probopass, Magmorter...my god, gen 4 had some shockers
    Team Rocket: Built On Lies

Set after the events of Operation Tempest, Giovanni's next scheme plans to send the whole world into ruin. But how will Team Rocket cope when they realize that Operation Tempest changed Giovanni forever...

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Built-On-Lies

Pokemon Y Friend Code: 1891 - 1654 - 1184

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Pokétrainer View Post
    In my opinion, probopass.
    I have to be honest, garbodor is really ugly too, but for some reason, I like it ^^;
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical Jackal View Post
    Regigigas and Probopass are the uglies Pokemons GF has ever created. Regigigas is the most ugly of they two.
    Quote Originally Posted by UbersSuck20 View Post
    Finally someone says Regigigas. I don't know what that thing is based on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylva View Post
    Lickilicky, Probopass, Magmorter...my god, gen 4 had some shockers
    I have to agree with you guys. Probopass looks like its based of those glasses with the nose, eyebrows, and mustache attached to it, just add an ugly shade of blue aspens that red thing... what even is that?! In other words, he sucks.

Garbodor. I hate its design, and I don't know why, but when I saw Roxie's in the anime, hated it. It's messed up arms and constipated voice, the ugly color shade, and those... those weird dirt balls at the top of his head? Are you kidding me?!

I don't even know what Regigigas is supposed to be. It has no eyes, no nose, no mouth, and is severely overweight. I also never liked how it was impossible to get without the other Regis or an event, because its not even worth the trouble. It looks like GF covered crap with some Christmas lights and decided it would make a fail of a legendary.

Lickylicky looks like an obese hillbilly who bit on his tongue to hard and has a bad fashion sense. It bothers me.

I don't mind Magmortar much, but I guess it's a bit ugly. I can agree that it's fat though, and that its cannon arm looks like it had a surgical accident.

IDK why, but I never really liked the Magnemite line ever, especially Magnezone. I guess because its a bit overrated. They look pretty weird, IMO.
    My Pokémon Omega Ruby Team:

[Raven] : [Neptune] : [Simba] : [Dubai] : [Zelda] : [Brutus]
    3DS Friend Code:
    2938-8044-3384

Magnezone is just an UFO magnet. At least it's slightly more creative than Magneton.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234