Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Signature Pokemon

Default Signature Pokemon

What's your signature Pokemon? Like Pikachu is Ash's signature Pokemon and Garchomp is Cynthia's, what is yours? Mine is Weavile. I absolutely love my Weavile, and it's one of my strongest pokemon aside from my Bisharp.

My signature Pokemon is Lapras. I train one in every game I play and keep it on most of my teams.
    Pokémon Y Friend Code: 4441-9508-9799
    In-game name: Daniel

I have an Electric Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, and Luxio.

Alakazam est Gen 1.
    Under Construction

My signature pokemon is Crobat.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide at my gym...

Pokegyms Fairy Leader

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

I never stick to having one Pokémon on all of my in game teams. However, my favorite is Jynx, who I use often in Johto based games. Ampharos, Lucario and Raichu I've used on several teams as well. Other than that, I try to diversify my teams.
    Yellow Team

Current Pokémon Y Team Members
    Greninja, Venusaur, Blaziken, Raichu, Tyrantrum, Mr. Mime

Pokémon X Planned Team Members
    Chesnaught, Charizard, Vespiquen, Jynx, Jolteon, Lucario

Quote Originally Posted by ECM View Post
    I never stick to having one Pokémon on all of my in game teams. However, my favorite is Jynx, who I use often in Johto based games. Ampharos, Lucario and Raichu I've used on several teams as well. Other than that, I try to diversify my teams.
    I do new teams before the E4, but once I'm done, one of them get's canned to leave room for the Weavile that I've had since Diamond.

You may have better luck asking in an existing (and still viable) discussion.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...nature-Pokemon

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    You may have better luck asking in an existing (and still viable) discussion.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...nature-Pokemon

Oh, thanks, I looked through everything and didn't see it. I guess I passed over it. Woops.

My sig pokemon would be Alakazam. I have one in every game even have two shiny ones. But I would say Magmar Family is a very close second just because I do so much breeding.
    My Shiny list has grown more than the sig can handle. No biggie I'm a shiny hunter and proud of my many many shinies. I'm always looking for more to complete my shiny living pokedex. I know it sounds crazy but I'm up to 16 boxes. I do have many extra shinies that I'm willing trade for ones I'm missing. My top ten shinies I'm looking right now are: 1) Arbok 2) Hypno 3) Natu 4) Regice 5)Plusle 6) Groundon 7) Torkoal 8)Snover 9) Cobalion 10) Spritzee. I need many more but I figure listing a few wouldn't hurt.

Kirlia, Gardevoir or Gallade! I love those three! I think Gardevoir suits me more though, because I tend to think a lot, rather than fight, like Gallade.
    3DS FC:
    4940 - 6535 - 5488

Friend Safari: Fighting:
    Pancham, Machoke, Tyrogue.
    PM me if you add me.

Look at my avatar.
    Ash nazg durbatulűk, ash nazg gimbatul,
    ash nazg thrakatulűk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakuma
    No morals for you evolutionists.
    Please avoid saying things like that.

Every Pokemon game I played, I got a Flygon at my side since Generation III while in earlier generation I always got a Haunter.

3DS Friend Code: 1950 - 8194 -5373
    Ghost Friend Safari with Phantump, Lampent, and Driftblim

Spoiler:- Special Thanks:

Gliscor, the only time i do not have one is, when i'm training a new team, and even then, i will find a way for him to be there.
    85% of statistics are made up on the spot, don't bother putting this in your signature, because i made this statistic up too.

If I had to choose, I'd say Archeops.

As a geek, I can proudly say I love evolution just as much as I love dinosaur-birds.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Mine is Slowbro and I guess it can be pretty obvious.

Please call me Ty or Bro

Current hunts

Tepig ~ Oshawott ~ Squirtle
    White ~ JPN Black 2 ~ FireRed
    53 SRs ~ ??? SRs ~ 218 SRs

Eevee
    White 2
    90 eggs

Murkrow or Snivy, it would be interesting to have one of them as my "Pikachu". By "Pikachu" I mean one of them standing on my shoulders instead of inside the Poké Ball. It would be also cool to have Latias as my signature, I would certainly use her to travel from place to place a lot of time, so she would be out of Poké Ball quite a lot.

While my favorite Pokemon is Snubbull, it's far from my signature. The people I battle, and the people who watch my battles, all agree that my "Signature Pokemon," the strongest Pokemon on my competitive team and, in many ways, my true "mascot," is Mamoswine.

And I do love me my Mamoswine.
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

I've loved Lapras ever since I was given that egg from the zoo guy back in uh... Leaf Green? I still have that one- have brought it with me to every new gen.

My current shinies!

Gifts:
    Event:
    Random:
    Trade:
    MM:
    X/Y FS: Chain Fishing:

FC for X: 2809-7726-5588
    Type: Poison- Cascoon, Garbador and Drapion

Roserade and Ferrothorn.

Seel! i used it in only one team though

Victreebel is probably mine. I have it in Leafgreen and SoulSilver. I didn't really like this pokemon first but I got quite fond of it as I had it in my team through the whole game in LeafGreen.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/3g21x.png[/IMG]
    Thanks to AWildMew for the awesome team pose

Weavile. In practically every game.

My Pokémon Omega Ruby Team:

[Raven] : [Neptune] : [Simba] : [Dubai] : [Zelda] : [Brutus]
    3DS Friend Code:
    2938-8044-3384

For me it's Blastoise. Blastoise is my favorite Pokemon of all time, and my signature Pokemon. I have been through a lot with Blastoise in the games, and I will care to explain what I mean.

It all started on Pokemon Red the first Pokemon game I ever played. My friends at school all picked Charmander for there Red versions so I took a different approach, and picked Squirtle. I named my Squirtle Shellshock, and eventually Shellshock evolved into a Blastoise, and later on he became my first level 100 Pokemon after we defeated the Elite 4, and we went through some more rigorous training. A few years later Pokemon Silver came out, and I traded Shellshock from Pokmemon Red to Pokemon Silver using the time machine. Shellshock helped our team defeat the Elite 4, and eventually he helped up defeat Red at Mt. Silver.

Sadly, a few years later when I was walking home from school I lost my Pokemon Silver somehow, and I never found it. Still to this day I believe it fell out of my coat pocket. I was mad, and ticked off because I accomplished a lot in that game, but most importantly I missed Shellshock. It sucked losing that game. Then eventually Leaf Green came out, and I got that for Christmas. I ended up picking Squirtle as my starter when I made a new game, and I named him Shellshock. Later on just like in Pokemon Red my Shellshock reached level 100 as a Blastoise after we defeated the Elite 4. I did tons of rigorous training with him. Getting Shellshock to level 100 really took time. When Pokemon Diamond ended up coming out, and I got that I decided to migrate Shellshock to Pokemon Diamond. There on that game Shellshock helped me out in very important battles and matches, and when Soul Silver came out I traded Shellshock to that game. You guy's know how Ashs Charizard comes back every now and then to battle for Ash in the Anime? Thats how my Shellshock is these days. I am working on getting him to my Pokemon Black 2. I am sure me and him will go through more on our storied adventure.

I don't know if anyone will take the time to read all this but yes. Blastoise is my favorite, and im actually somewhat attached to my Shellshock. We have been through a lot I have been playing Pokemon for 15 years.
    Last edited by NintendoFan82; 23rd March 2013 at 4:32 AM.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoFan82 View Post
    For me it's Blastoise. Blastoise is my favorite Pokemon of all time, and my signature Pokemon. I have been through a lot with Blastoise in the games, and I will care to explain what I mean.

It all started on Pokemon Red the first Pokemon game I ever played. My friends at school all picked Charmander for there Red versions so I took a different approach, and picked Squirtle. I named my Squirtle Shellshock, and eventually Shellshock evolved into a Blastoise, and later on he became my first level 100 Pokemon after we defeated the Elite 4, and we went through some more rigorous training. A few years later Pokemon Silver came out, and I traded Shellshock from Pokmemon Red to Pokemon Silver using the time machine. Shellshock helped our team defeat the Elite 4, and eventually he helped up defeat Red at Mt. Silver.

Sadly, a few years later when I was walking home from school I lost my Pokemon Silver somehow, and I never found it. Still to this day I believe it fell out of my coat pocket. I was mad, and ticked off because I accomplished a lot in that game, but most importantly I missed Shellshock. It sucked losing that game. Then eventually Leaf Green came out, and I got that for Christmas. I ended up picking Squirtle as my starter when I made a new game, and I named him Shellshock. Later on just like in Pokemon Red my Shellshock reached level 100 as a Blastoise after we defeated the Elite 4. I did tons of rigorous training with him. Getting Shellshock to level 100 really took time. When Pokemon Diamond ended up coming out, and I got that I decided to migrate Shellshock to Pokemon Diamond. There on that game Shellshock helped me out in very important battles and matches, and when Soul Silver came out I traded Shellshock to that game. You guy's know how Ashs Charizard comes back every now and then to battle for Ash in the Anime? Thats how my Shellshock is these days. I am working on getting him to my Pokemon Black 2. I am sure me and him will go through more on our storied adventure.

I don't know if anyone will take the time to read all this but yes. Blastoise is my favorite, and im actually somewhat attached to my Shellshock. We have been through a lot I have been playing Pokemon for 15 years.
    This brought a smile to my face. You're like me, you love your Pokemon. I respect that, and I wish you many more adventures with your beloved Blastoise

It really differs by the region.

In Hoenn, my little Surskit was my very first capture in Hoenn, and I was overjoyed, I loved it. it beat gyms, worked hard, and evolved. It even solo'd Steven!

In Sinnoh, it's Empoleon, being my very first Pokémon, I thought it as being awesome. I loved and cherished it. Now that i look back, it has a horrid moveset, and I should transfer it to BW. I canm't bring myself, really, I don't know why, Plupole is just, really special to me I guess.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast