Thread: Returning from the Dark Ages

Post Returning from the Dark Ages

Hello to everyone on the site

I am TeamTurtle, and as the title suggests, have only in the last year come out of the dark ages, i.e not playing Pokemon.

back in Gen I i loved Yellow, and in particular the Squirtle evolution line, as a kid i loved the teenage mutant ninja turtles!

And that was it really. I was given a DS, and as I was off on a long flight, i decided to pick up Platinum, just to taste the thrill of Pokemon again. Have been hooked since, and now with White 2 and Leaf Green rounding off the three gen's.

it's been a steep learning curve i can tell you, so much has changed since Gen 1, and im still learning about EV's and IV's and breeding too.

the better news is that I now have a full blown turtle team, which i want rating and advising upon, i will post this in the correct forum.

anyway, im super pleased to be hear, cant wait for Gen 6 with the hope of a new turtle pokemon. there has been a new one each generation, so fingers crossed!

TT

Hi! Welcome to the forum!

It's great to hear you're back into Pokémon! I'll admit, it takes a while to get used to all of the changes from Gen I, but if you want to send me a PM, I'll tell you all I know.

Have fun here, it's a great community and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
    HeartGold FC: 3998 5135 4552

Click HERE to be taken to my Gen IV Trade Shop! You get better deals if you're a member of Age Of Shoguns!

I can't teach you about IV's, EV's, or breeeding(I have tried to breed a lot of Zorua, though, If you want one, send me a PM), but i know about most other things.
    Favorite:
    Nr. 571, Zoroark.
    It's so epic!

2# Favorite:
    Nr. 384, Rayquaza.
    But only in black!

Thanks Guys!

I have been learning as I go to be honest, and so far so good, managed to breed my first Torkaol, but failed to get him to learn Eruption. I'll keep at it!

the whole online thing is new as well, back in my day it was GameBoy cables only lol

i dont think im ready to brave online competition yet, more will be revealed in what i'm up to in Rate my team

Well, good luck to you in your efforts, and welcome to serebii. Always glad to see new members.
    Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."

Welcome to Serebii Team Turtle!

Squirtle was my first starter when I played the original Pokemon Red. I am a big fan of Squirtle, Wartortle, and Blastoise! Blastoise is my favorite Pokemon of all time! If you need help or have any questions feel free to ask me, or someone else on the forums.

Have a good day!

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902