-Earthquake
    -Iron Head

Milotic @Leftovers
    Relaxed, Wildstorm Scale
    -Scald
    -Ice Beam
    -Aqua Ring
    -Mirror Coat

Don't think I forgot anything... Oh well, if I did, you'll point it out.
    Last edited by Xadhoom; 22nd March 2013 at 9:44 PM.
    If anyone wants to contact me, they can do so at the following sites, under the corresponding name.

Deviantart; XadhoomFanboy.
    Pojo; Xadhoom.
    FF.Net; Zero.Slash.One.
    Serebii Forums; Xadhoom.
    Youtube; Xadhoom Xado.
    MangaFox; Xadhoom.

I swear I didn't mean to kill that thread! Or the other one! Or any of the twenty-fifty threads I've killed. It was pure luck!

Castform @ Damp Rock
    Modest
    Forecast
    252 Spatk / 252 Spd
    -Rain Dance
    -Surf / Weather Ball
    -Thunder
    -Ice Beam

imo, It's better to stick with one weather rather than use all 3. You waste turns changing the weather and Castform is fairly frail so you can't afford to do that after potentially each KO. It's bad enough you must rely on weather to be viable.
    Anyway, Rain is the best weather that Castform uses because it boosts both your STAB move and makes Thunder accurate. Ice Beam covers Grass and Dragon types who resist your other moves. And the Damp Rock should be obvious. It's not perfect as Blaziken despises the rain but your other members do benefit somehow.

If your going for a Subseeder with Sceptile, use Giga Drain. It gets the Big Root boost and helps recover HP lost to Leftovers.

Brick Break doesn't do too much for Swampert as Earthquake gets similar coverage. How about Curse? Swampert's speed is fairly low anyway so it won't mind the speed drop.

Recover > Aqua Ring. Immediate recovery is much more helpful, unless you're boosting your defences. Toxic > Mirror Coat. Mirror Coats damage is based upon your HP loss, and with such high Spdef that won't be very significant, at least not enough to warrant a moveslot imo. Toxic is a quicker way of wearing down your opponents than via burns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Definitely go with Autath's castform; trying to utilize multiple weather conditions and weather ball is unreliable, especially considering Castform's lack of bulk; it's probably not ever going to get the chance to use more than one weather effect. Plus, sticking to just weather ball misses out on the other effects of the weather you're using, so that rain set suggested gives it the most bang for your buck. Yeah, Blaziken hates it, but your two water types love it... although that does sort of make you weak to grass. Not a huge fan of Castform, he's kind of a gimmick. *Shrugs*

Even though you'd have to breed an entirely new Aggron for this, I'd strongly recommend a Rock Head/Head Smash Aggron. It's just way too easy to abuse that base 150 power attack coming off of base 110 attack with no recoil. It's got significantly better coverage than Iron Head, as well, so I'd put Head Smash as a better STAB option over Iron Head.

Also, I'd recommend switching up Blaziken's movepool a bit.

Blaziken @ Life Orb
    -Swords Dance
    -Rock Slide/Stone Edge
    -Hi Jump Kick
    -Blaze Kick

Brave Bird doesn't give you that much more coverage, and the recoil (plus Life Orb) will wear you down a bit too fast. Rock Slide or Stone Edge both make better alternatives, as they offer generally better coverage; which you use is an age old question of power vs. accuracy (aka it's up to your preferences). Hi Jump Kick is also preferable over Sky Uppercut; they have the same accuracy, but a MASSIVE difference in power. Yes, the unfortunate effect of missing will usually screw you over, but this happens rarely, and the sheer power of the move makes it worth the risk.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

If you're going for a Rock Head Smash Aggron, might as well aim for Adamant Nature.

Sceptile wants Adamant, not Careful. Especially since your set lacks Swords Dance.

IMO, remove Castform out of the team. Sun set conflicts with Milotic and Sceptile, while Rain set conflicts with Aggron and Blaziken. And Hail damages all of them except Castform.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^