-Icy Wind
    -Blizzard

Gastrodon
    Docile, Storm Drain
    -Scald
    -Bulldoze
    -Body Slam
    -Recover
    If anyone wants to contact me, they can do so at the following sites, under the corresponding name.

Deviantart; XadhoomFanboy.
    Pojo; Xadhoom.
    FF.Net; Zero.Slash.One.
    Serebii Forums; Xadhoom.
    Youtube; Xadhoom Xado.
    MangaFox; Xadhoom.

I swear I didn't mean to kill that thread! Or the other one! Or any of the twenty-fifty threads I've killed. It was pure luck!

I suggest Stone Edge>>>Thunder Punch on Infernape. Its not like he will KO any Water-type, anyway, and the coverage given by SE is better. Also, Swords Dance>>>Earthquake.

On Torterra, you could try this, instead:

Torterra@Life Orb
    ~Wood Hamer
    ~Leech Seed
    ~Earthquake
    ~Rock Slide/Stone Edge
    Leech Seed should be able to recover all recoil of LO and Wood Hamer. One you can try for Max recovery is Leftovers instead of Life Orb. If you do this, Torterra will staying as much as others. Rock+Ground gives you enough coverage against most threats In-game. Wood Hamer and Earthquake is your main STAB. Believe in me, a STABed Wood Hamer will hurt as hell.

Pachirisu is a nice one but a difficult pokemon to deal, due to its Stats. I would run this, instead:

Pachirisu@Lefties/whatever
    ~Return
    ~Thunderbolt
    ~Seed Bomb
    ~Charge Beam

Mixed ****.....okay, this sucks. I suggest you change Pachirisu...what about, Pikachu? xD
    Last edited by Ana_Julía; 22nd March 2013 at 11:50 PM.
    The Black Mages!

Thanks to Flower Paradise Graphics for the awesome Banner and the Profile Picture!

Quote Originally Posted by TanBun View Post
    No. i don't nickname them. looks idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Blockhead View Post
    You've GOT to nickname your Pokemon. They're your bros. In arms. In combat. In friendship.

Gastrodon
    Calm
    Storm Drain
    -Surf
    -Earth Power
    -Ice Beam
    -Yawn / Recover

Gastrodon's attack sucks so go with Earth Power. Ice Beam hits your only weakness. Yawn is way of guaranteeing sleep, and you can afford to waste a turn but Recover is also useful.

Pachirisu
    Pickup
    -Super Fang
    -Thunder Wave
    -Swagger / Seed Bomb / Grass Knot / U-turn
    -Thunderbolt

Pachirisu has so little attack that you'll need Super Fang. Thunder Wave cripples the opponent further. You could use Swagger for parafusion, but the attack boost just adds to your worries. If you don't want to risk it go with a grass move or just switch with a little damge on top with U-turn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana_Julía View Post
    On Torterra, you could try this, instead:

Torterra@Life Orb
    ~Wood Hamer
    ~Leech Seed
    ~Earthquake
    ~Rock Slide/Stone Edge
    Leech Seed should be able to recover all recoil of LO and Wood Hamer. One you can try for Max recovery is Leftovers instead of Life Orb. If you do this, Torterra will staying as much as others. Rock+Ground gives you enough coverage against most threats In-game. Wood Hamer and Earthquake is your main STAB. Believe in me, a STABed Wood Hamer will hurt as hell.
    While the set is good, you definitely don't want to use Life Orb on Torterra unless you're using Rock Polish on it; otherwise, it's way too slow and doesn't take advantage of Life Orb's helpfulness in sweeping. Plus, Life Orb + Wood Hammer will start to outdamage Leech Seed's recovery. Give it Leftovers and go with this set; it uses Leftovers better than Glaceon anyway.

Speaking of Glaceon though, have you considered dropping Hail/Blizzard and going for Ice Beam instead? You outdamage Blizzard and two turns of hail with two ice beams anyway, and none of the rest of your team appreciates the hail. Maybe throw Signal Beam in for an extra attack to make up for taking out Hail (it's not a perfect option but Glaceon has a pretty poor movepool so options are limited).

Also, I wouldn't advise going mixed on Gastrodon; keep it as a dedicated special attacker. Not only is its Special Attack inherently higher (albeit not by much), but if you catch a water type attack with Storm Drain, then it's only your special attack that gets a boost. Try a full special set, something along the lines of...

Gastrodon
    Storm Drain
    Modest Nature
    -Scald
    -Earth Power
    -Ice Beam
    -Recover
    Last edited by KillerDraco; 23rd March 2013 at 12:10 AM.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

dont use pachirisu its not very strong why