Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Worst Pokemon?

Default Worst Pokemon?

Which one is it?

This is a "worst pokémon" thread not a beauty thread. Besides, the worst pokémon would be a tie between Magikarp, Luvdisc, or Farfetch'd
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Sunkern. It has the lowest stat total of them all. 30 each stat.
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSword39 View Post
    Sunkern. It has the lowest stat total of them all. 30 each stat.
    It's able to take out any Magikarp no? Just because it has the lowest stats doesn't mean it's useless. Magikarp just dies to its STAB Seed Bomb lol.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    It's able to take out any Magikarp no? Just because it has the lowest stats doesn't mean it's useless. Magikarp just dies to its STAB Seed Bomb lol.
    Well yes. It is also super-effective, but that doesn't really matter.

Along with the second Evolutions of the Regional Bugs. All they do is use Harden, they can't even attack!
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

Magikarp rules. Definitely not the worst pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyper Duncan View Post
    Magikarp rules. Definitely not the worst pokemon.
    It has base 10 attack and base 15 special attack, while Snorlax and Slowbro each have base 30 speed.

It's that bad.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Magnemite used Sonic Boom! Magnemite glitched through the wall! It's super effective! Lyric fainted!

The cocoon stage bugs that you catch in the wild, they harden...excessively.

I also find spinda basically useless.

And of course magikarp and feebad.

Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?
    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!
    Come say hello in our Time Out thread and we'll get you started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary pokémon? The choice is yours!

Unown. Case closed.
        Spoiler:- My Custom Challenges:

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSword39 View Post
    Well yes. It is also super-effective, but that doesn't really matter.

Along with the second Evolutions of the Regional Bugs. All they do is use Harden, they can't even attack!
    They can use Tackle/Poison Sting.

Magikarp is the worst until it learns Tackle. After that, it'd probably be something like Happiny in terms of damage output.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Silvershark View Post
    Unown. Case closed.
    It may be a small sample size but:

http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou12039481
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou12040984

Choice Band Unown is pretty damn useful...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Quote Originally Posted by ToeyJoey View Post
    It may be a small sample size but:

http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou12039481
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou12040984

Choice Band Unown is pretty damn useful...
    You mean Specs, it can only use special attacks and that's the only way it can do meaningful damage, but only one attack. No coverage moves and no support moves with paper thin defenses. Meaning anything can come in and wipe it out, or more likely wall it and set up.
        Spoiler:- My Custom Challenges:

There is no simply "worst Pokémon" It can be defined or compared through anything. Maybe be a little more specific. Looks? Types? Stats? Theres too much to base off of to just give a "worst Pokémon"
    Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."

Quote Originally Posted by Silvershark View Post
    You mean Specs
    Nope, that's a Choice Banded Unown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Unown, purely due to lack of moves. At least things like Magikarp and Sunkern have the potential to be something better.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    It has base 10 attack and base 15 special attack, while Snorlax and Slowbro each have base 30 speed.

It's that bad.
    But when it evolves it kicks ***. I had a Level 90 Magikarp before and when it evolved, it's stats went up over 200 points. Magikarp is uderrated.

Quote Originally Posted by UbersSuck20 View Post
    Luvdisc.

Nuff said.
    Luvdisc has potential. You just have to know how use it. For example, I had a Luvdisc in my Sapphire game and it defeated a trainer's Gyarados with the same leveld as its and it defeated Steven Stone's Aggron, same level as well.

I think that thread should not exist. I presonnally think that no Pokémon is worse than another. It depends how you can use it. If you raise a Pokémon correctly (like I did with my Luvdisc), then you can have a strategy and it can be the strongest one.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Don't know if they are "bad" per se, but I always had difficultly using Pikachu, Arbok, Farfetched, Ditto, Cloyster, Noctowl, Ledian, Sunflora, Qwilfish, Dunsparce, Shuckle, Delibird, Spinda and Luvdisc. (Feebass and Magikarp don't count as they are "gimmick" Pokemon intended to grow into some of the best Pokemon in the game, Milotic and Gyarados.)
    Last edited by Pokemon~Master; 23rd March 2013 at 8:15 PM.

Be more specific.

Least attractive? Worst Stats? Worst movepool? Worst competitively? Worst experiences? Worst of it's type?

Fact is, it's really hard to find the worst, because Pokemon was designed so that one Pokemon has at least one advantage over another one. A Luvdisc may not be able to defeat a Garchomp, but it can give a Charmander a run for its money. Caterpie is pretty weak, but it has the upper hand over Weedle in later generations. Sunkern has the worst stats, but it could beat a Wooper into oblivion.

Threads like this generally turn into flame wars anyways.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Gyarados. Overused and looks like an intestine

Luvdisc...seriously.

he has a point, but the worst is magikarp. Its crap until it evolves, and can only beat a lv 6 at lv 19
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

MAGIKARP IS DAH WORST (read username)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast