Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 30 of 30

Thread: Help?

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    31

    Default

    why did you post your team twice sorry im confused

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by happyhappy View Post
    why did you post your team twice sorry im confused
    Please try to include some helpful info for the team/Pokemon in your post, otherwise it's just spam.

    ^Click it!^

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [GS] View Post
    Please try to include some helpful info for the team/Pokemon in your post, otherwise it's just spam.
    i was just confused sorry i didnt mean to spam, well if i have to be help i say if he is using the first team then run crunch on crobat because it is 80 power, while bite is only 60 power i dont know why he is using bite

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    2,882

    Default

    Really Ana... You have to be able to take criticism.

    Draco - For this Team I'm guessing what you mentioned is true. I'd just use Roar / Stealth Rock / Lava Plume / Torment or Toxic. TormenTran is basically supposed to stop the oppponent from using a Move that threatens Tran, and force a switch.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by happyhappy View Post
    well if i have to be help i say if he is using the first team then run crunch on crobat because it is 80 power, while bite is only 60 power i dont know why he is using bite
    ...because Crobat cannot learn Crunch?

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •