Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your Pokeproblem?

getting my emerald file erased when all i needed to complete the n.dex were mew, celebi, zangoose, jirachi, and deoxys.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Rage quitters...Really, either forfeit or take the loss like a man. Don't go pissing off more people because youre a sore loser
    Getting worthless pokémon from an egg in GTS negotiations
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    My problems with the franchise are Team Rocket in the anime, and the lack of a Dark-type Gym in the games (the latter is something I hope is corrected in X and Y).
    Word.

Team rocket are pointless an it just annoys me whenever they pop up as it just halts the story line. Really boils my wee wee when they just pop up mid battle and steal both pokemon. Complete and utter dicks.

atm no shiny re really annoying!
    also no poison type legendry...i love poison types!:!

That we have the most ungreatful fandom EVER. -_-

*Years ago*
    They should make a main Pokemon game in 3D!
    *January 8, 2013*
    OMG THIS ****ING SUCKS WHY DID THEY MAKE IT IN 3D?!?!?!?!

I love Pokemon thats my Pokeproblem, and yeah I like Grimer and Muk thats my Pokeproblem, If findin a shiny Spheal is your Pokeproblem, bring your team to my gym maybe we can solve em.
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

Hard as Hell Gym Leaders.." Cough" Clair and Whitney "Cough"..that's my Pokeproblem

Quote Originally Posted by HetaOni View Post
    That we have the most ungreatful fandom EVER. -_-

*Years ago*
    They should make a main Pokemon game in 3D!
    *January 8, 2013*
    OMG THIS ****ING SUCKS WHY DID THEY MAKE IT IN 3D?!?!?!?!
    Lol, that's so true! Wth is wrong with these people...
    Technically, Coliseum is the first 3d game for pokémon

Also. my poképroblem are genwunners. Really, 1st gen isn't the greatest people. That would either go to Gen IV, V, or II

lol guys stop cursing whitney and clair
    they were good gym leaders!
    WHITNEY! MY BAYLEEF WOULD KNOWCK IT DOWN...EASILY!
    AND FOR CLAIR AS ALWAYS MY FAITHFUL SHINY GYARADOS! HAIL ICE BEAM! AND THUNDERBOLT!

How weak my shiny Pidgey is yet how much I use it. It's level 17.

Saaatoshi!

This recently happened...
    Not having enough money to buy items
    Being put to sleep and not having any full heals or awakenings while trying to complete the Trick Master's house

whenever i almost complete a cave area i lose or need to heal very badly. Cave areas like chargestone cave, mt.coronet and so on. i also hate it when i get stumped about where to go next in the cave. I remember spending a week trying to find out where to go when all i had to do was go to canalave city.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

Currently I have a poképroblem that is really getting on my nerves:
    For the last two weeks i have went on the dreamworld nearly everyday (something i find long and boring) in the hopes of finding a DWF swinub, I haven't found any swinub yet male or female I'm starting to think they're not even there.
    Objectives:
    1) Fill a box with shiny pokemon! (before X)
    2) Breed quality competitive battlers!
    3) befriend someone with a ditto safari!
    Drop me a PM if you want to help me! We'll sort a trade out

Not having anything faster than a technician breloom, death by bullet seed
    Not many people are using the pokémon that they personally like (like in my sig, but they're good. really)
    Cinccino...nuff said

My Pokeproblem is that after defeating Elite Four I generally don't play the game as much as I was playing before reaching the Elite Four.
    Last edited by Pogaymon; 11th April 2013 at 3:29 AM.

My PokeProblems:

-Shiny Pokemon in the Battle Pike
    -People complaining about Genwunners when there aren't that many in reality (at least there are more haters on them than the actual population of 'genwunners')
    -Outrageous GTS offers/wants. I want a Kyurem lvl 9 and under for this Magikarp! :/
    -When there isn't a lot to do after beating the Pokemon league...I'm looking at you Black and White, but Black and White 2 had some cool things to keep you going afterwards
    -The concept of Dreamworld pokemon. Do I like the abilities? Most of the time they're pretty good. Do I like the concept of obtaining them? No. Not in the game or on the Internet
    -Fickle fanbase (I can't believe they didn't make Black and White for the 3DS! Nintendo is totally killing their fanbase....."X&Y are announced" Holy freakin Miltanks, I can't believe Nintendo would totally out their fanbase like that! They're pratically forcing you to buy a 3DS!!1!)

Also just a pokeproblem of mine, I'm not trying to out anyone or make anyone mad when I say this: Trade Shops and RNG. I feel that with RNG being as exploited as it is, it takes all the fun and excitement of getting it done yourself. Instead we have some, not all, tradeshops that seem to exploit other people for their rarer treasures (Rare events etc.) just because they can get any pokemon they want with RNG.

Those are just my PokeProblems, I feel bad for complaining about so many things XD I guess it's just a personal preference with some of the things, but I do really hope that X and Y fix the GTS problem
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

The fire/fighting starter for 3 generations straight was kind of ridiculous. Especially, for me, in gen 5 when Serperior was pure Grass and Samurott was pure Water. I would have had no problem accepting Emboar as a pure Fire type. 4th Gen I actually understood, because all of the starters secondary types gave them advantage over the Starter that had the type advantage.

Why running shoes are even a thing anymore. I think it's pretty overwhelmingly obvious they're necessary and useful. Why not *** press B to walk, or something of such nature?

The dreamworld. Maybe some people like it, but I can't for the life of me access it and make it work, nor do I have consistent access to it when I do finally make it work. I think it's just a bit, much for what was originally just a fun handheld adventure to share with friends. I'm all for making a community out of the world, but really guys?
    Yellow Team [Currently In Progress]:
    () () . . () . () . . () . . ()
    Justin - Wilfred - Xavier - Tank - Raymundo - Dugtrio

Black 2 Team:
    () () . () . () . () . ()
    Tidas - Hades - Odin - Valdosta - Stark - Oscar

-The Electrode in Black Tower with their Swagger. UNFRIKKIN'BELIEVABLE.
    -How people ask for Lvl. 5 or less Zekrom and Reshiram on the GTS.

My Fabulous Tumblr
    I have claimed Chimchar

You are right about the ungrateful fandom, I mean, in some cases they're worse than some COD and Sonic fans. But anyways...
    -You can't pick genders if you have PMD Gates to Infinity
    -My attacks miss most of the time if I attack diagonally
    -Got ganged up by a petilil who kept spamming sleep powder while a freakin Bagon kill me off
    -The removal of the slots and replaced with Voltorb Flip (Arceus I hate it!)

Whitney's Miltank is the reason I refuse to attempt the Nuzlocke challenge.

Also I know this seems weird or small but I wish they had a "retrieve all items" function for the storage boxes.

My biggest problem is that I uave won only 1 time at online wi-fi.
    And I trained ky pokemon a lot and every time I have 3 or 4 pokemon and the opponent 1
    And then... They rage quit... JUST WHY!!!
    And it also is kind of weird that when your ds's battery is dead and you open the ds again and play pokemon.
    The women says: you can't play online for 1 hour bla bla blaa
    So I'm like .. Whatever :|
    Then I talk to the lady and I can just battle? O.o

I guess that also happens at rage quiters...
    GANEFREAK Just when the other one turns of the 3ds/ds/dsi just let them lose and give the other a point

IS IT THAT HARD?

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Not exactly a "Poképroblem" (more of a Poképetpeeve), but seriously, what is the point in Max Potions?!
    I don't think I've ever actually bought them, seeing Hyper Potion does the trick just as well (and cheaper too) and at the point where they could be useful, you can buy Full Restores for only $500 more anyway!

~The Head Honchkrow~

A journey most XtraordinarY is about to begin...

Youngster joey and his rattatas!
    And that one trainer in nearly every game that has 6 F*****G magikarp!

All you folks talking about rage quitters, I kind of have that situation, not because I'm rage quitting, but because my wifi can't handle a single battle. o_o I don't care as much when I'm losing, but there have been some battles I'm about *this* close to winning, and then I see my little signal thing go red and then... UGHH. It kills me that I have this team I've worked so hard on and I can't even win one battle because of my stupid wifi!

Also, like everyone else has said, the GTS. My wifi can stay on long enough for me to use that one. I tried just meeting people's trade requests, but that doesn't seem to work because of all the impossible requests, so I just bred an army of Spiritomb and ask for whatever I need. One thing that really bothers me about GTS though, you can only trade for a pokemon if you've seen it. That really doesn't help! At all!
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/o8t7cl.png[/IMG]
    3DS Friendcode: 2895-6496-6721
    Message me with yours!

Mine has been going on for a while. People bashing or making fun of you for using/liking a certain pokémon, yet they don't have the kahones to prove what they state in battling you

Another one is one thing..."A wild Golbat appeared! Go Shedinja! (Can't escape), Golbat use Mean Look! Golbat use Wing Attack! Shedinja fainted...-_-

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast