Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your Pokeproblem?

Quote Originally Posted by Bleu View Post
    Impossible GTS trades and the fact that even with a status condition and 1 hp, the Regis like making my inventory eat over 120 Ultra Balls in Sapphire.
    I totally agree with you there. I hate it when people ask for legendaries or level 100 Pokemon or something really rare in exchange for something really common (i.e. they want your Spiritomb for their Gothita). It's why whenever I want to do a GTS trade, I offer up the Pokemon myself rather than look at what offers are already out there.

Other Pokeproblems I have:
    - I see a shaking patch of grass. Ooh, an Audino! Gah, it's an Emolga instead.
    - I see a shaking patch of grass. Ooh, an Audino! I'll use a Pokemon I'm having a really hard time training. What, my Pokemon fainted against it? There goes lots of potential XP gained...
    - Stupid wild Zebstrikas who use Pursuit on the Pokemon I'm trying to switch out and protect. (Especially if said Pokemon is Ghost or Psychic-type.)
    - The Castelia Sewers contain predominantly Zubat and Rattata--why'd they have to bring that much-loathed Pokemon combo back?
    - Playing the older Pokemon games again and having to choose carefully who to use a TM on. The fifth generation has spoiled me with its unlimited-use TM's.
    - I accidentally KO the Pokemon I'm trying to catch with a critical hit (happened to me with a Castform in Black 2)
    - The Pokemon I'm trying to catch uses Roar, Whirlwind, Teleport, Memento, Selfdestruct, etc. (happened to me with a shiny Lairon)
    - Trainers in Black 2 challenge me to triple/rotation battles when I'm totally not prepared for them
    - I don't have enough evolution stones to evolve all the Pokemon I want to (happening to me with Dusk Stones in Black 2)
    - The antique shop in Join Avenue sells me their fiftieth Hard Stone
    - I can't sell more than one item at a time to item maniacs (took me forever to sell those 50 Honeys to the food maniac in Black 2)
    - No daycare available before beating the champion in Black 2/White 2

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Uhh, none besides the one below.
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Trying to catch the Mesprit, Cresselia, and the bird trio in Platinum. Only for them to run away or kill themselves after all that time hunting them
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Having no repels. There is almost nothing as annoying as going through a long and boring cave having to run into random Pokemon every other step.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

i dont mind the pokemon, but i hate being in a cave without escape ropes or dig, and my pokemon are thrashed
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

I feel your pain

Lets see...
    1: Hitting yourself with confusion EVERY turn.
    2: The game freezing after catching a Pokémon after trying to get it for hours.
    3: (As overtalked as it is) Impossible GTS trades. Why do people even WANT a Lv 1 Zekrom anyway?
    4: Missing every move after just one sand-attack
    5: (I already said it but...)A pokemon self-destructing when you're trying to catch it. (Curse you, shiny geodude)
    Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."

I had that happen to me. Dumb shiny geodude would rather die than be caught.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

When trainers switch pokemon like 5 times >

Credits: Large UserBar Banner Made By Sworn Metalhead @ Daedric Design

Quote Originally Posted by Cueva27 View Post
    When trainers switch pokemon like 5 times >
    I am guilty of that at times.
    When somebody rage quits and you don't get the win.
    Banning Chotot, I mean, why not ban or mute chatter if it's such a big problem?

My pokeproblem is finding the motivation to finish any sort of run (Nuzlocke, Scramble, etc.) of a Pokemon game.

Given the majority of response are one liners instead of actual discussion, this'll also go off to Pokepolls.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.

So I had both threads mixed up? XD
    Anyways, I ran out of pokeballs when trying to catch a ledgendary
    The legendary pokémon keeps draining me of my balls (that didn't sound right)
    I forgot to save after catching one
    Samurott is not a water/fighting or water/steel
    Cave pokémon have been mentioned already
    Ferrothorn, Whimsicott, Amoongus, and sometimes Gliscor can be really annoying

I have a problem with taunt, but that is because I never predict it... I also have a problem with certain pokémon not getting evolutions -ahem- Jynx..
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

That everyone cries about Jynx on a daily basis.
    That I don't understand what Froslass is.
    That GF thinks making a Pokemon bigger (Muk, Tangrowth) counts as evolving.
    That everyone thinks Diglett has no arms or legs and that it's permanently stuck in the ground.
    That there are only like 5 non-white characters in the main series games.
    That certain Pokemon's translated names (Mr. Mime, Seel, Muk, Golem) are just English words.
    That Foongus and Amoongus exist and why they exist and that they are named after a stupid mushroom pun.
    That Pokemon with other than distinct animal gender differences (Tauros, Vespiquen) have gender ratios of anything besides 50/50.
    That the Kami trio looks like a group of ugly old men triplets even in their Therian formes.
    That thing on Drayden's face.
    LOOKING FOR A SHINY ONIX/STEELIX and SHINY SCYTHER/SCIZOR and SHINY SLOWPOKE. I HAVE POKEBANK CELEBI FOR TRADE AND SOME OTHER SHINIES. PM IF INTERESTED.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    So I had both threads mixed up? XD
    Anyways, I ran out of pokeballs when trying to catch a ledgendary
    The legendary pokémon keeps draining me of my balls (that didn't sound right)
    I forgot to save after catching one
    Samurott is not a water/fighting or water/steel
    Cave pokémon have been mentioned already
    Ferrothorn, Whimsicott, Amoongus, and sometimes Gliscor can be really annoying

dude, that joke is funny, but i was trying to catch a moltres 2 days straight. i said skrew it and defeated it, because i had a lv.63 charizard

Had my save file on emerald erased by my cousin...man I was pissed, I had a shiny electrode!
    The fact that a friend of mine made a list of the size of a pokemon's...genitals
    The fact that they're hardly any police and you have to do ALMOST everything yourself.
    Again, you have to do EVERYTHING yourself for EVERYONE!

Had my save file on emerald erased by my cousin...man I was pissed, I had a shiny electrode!
    The fact that a friend of mine made a list of the size of a pokemon's...genitals
    The fact that they're hardly any police and you have to do ALMOST everything yourself.
    Again, you have to do EVERYTHING yourself for EVERYONE!
    Where is Officer Jenny in the games when they need her, anyways?

-Evolving a Pokémon at that exact level because you swear that's when it's evolution learns an exclusive move, only to check back and realize you missed it by a couple levels. Thanks to Gen V for making Heart Scales easier to come by.
    Black-2 FC: 1034 - 9555 - 8683
    White FC: 5243 - 6137 - 1070

We've all had some frustrating moments in the game and anime, and some things about pokémon that just bother us for no reason. So I'll ask, what's your pokeproblem? I'll start.

-Whitney's Miltank destroyed me and my team for 5 battles straight in pokémon gold.
    I had totally NO problem with her. I lost the first time though, because i liked her Miltank and didn't want to kill it

My game crashed 3 times and i had to do a total start-over

I imported all my pokemon and they were level 1. I lost much time leveling them and i have 93 hours of playtime now and didn't even beat the e4 yet on platinum

Had my dragonair try to weaken entei in heart gold with aqua tail. Got a critical hit and killed him.
    Didn't save after Dragon's Hole and gotta get my badge all over again

In Pokemon Black 2, Elesa keeps using Volt Switch in my disadvantage.
    After a while I took a grass Pokemon with me, to use when I predict a Volt Switch, because electric is weak/'not very effective' against grass.
    So I switched to that grass Pokemon, but then she doesn't use Volt Switch, she used Flame Charge with her Zebstrika, in the same turn I switched....
    And killed my grass Pokemon, and after that she was spamming Volt Switch again to kill my other Pokemons.
    I finally beat her after about 7 attempts... XD

Quote Originally Posted by SlowPokeBroKing View Post
    That everyone cries about Jynx on a daily basis.
    That I don't understand what Froslass is.
    That GF thinks making a Pokemon bigger (Muk, Tangrowth) counts as evolving.
    That everyone thinks Diglett has no arms or legs and that it's permanently stuck in the ground.
    That there are only like 5 non-white characters in the main series games.
    That certain Pokemon's translated names (Mr. Mime, Seel, Muk, Golem) are just English words.
    That Foongus and Amoongus exist and why they exist and that they are named after a stupid mushroom pun.
    That Pokemon with other than distinct animal gender differences (Tauros, Vespiquen) have gender ratios of anything besides 50/50.
    That the Kami trio looks like a group of ugly old men triplets even in their Therian formes.
    That thing on Drayden's face.
    Jynx deserves more credit than it gets.
    GF created Pokémon. They decide what counts as evolving, not the fans.
    People think Diglet has no arms or legs because they've never been seen (and many haven't played Mystery Dungeon)
    Foongus and Amoongus aren't the only Pokémon with their names being a pun. There are many, many, many more.
    Tauros is a bull. All bulls are male. Vespiquen is a queen bee. All queen bees are female.
    That thing on Draydens face is most likely something they call a "beard"
    Yellow Team

Current Pokémon Y Team Members
    Greninja, Venusaur, Blaziken, Raichu, Tyrantrum, Mr. Mime

Pokémon X Planned Team Members
    Chesnaught, Charizard, Vespiquen, Jynx, Jolteon, Lucario

That bloody miltank of whitney's always gets on my nerves. Why, I keep resisting the urge to trade my starter to another game of the same version to level it up there and then return to my game, but I still managed to break through.

Quote Originally Posted by ECM View Post
    Jynx deserves more credit than it gets.
    GF created Pokémon. They decide what counts as evolving, not the fans.
    People think Diglet has no arms or legs because they've never been seen (and many haven't played Mystery Dungeon)
    Foongus and Amoongus aren't the only Pokémon with their names being a pun. There are many, many, many more.
    Tauros is a bull. All bulls are male. Vespiquen is a queen bee. All queen bees are female.
    That thing on Draydens face is most likely something they call a "beard"
    Wow. So you misunderstood half of what I said.
    I know why people complain about Diglett, it's just annoying. Let's all talk about Ash's age or how the protagonist never pisses blah blah blah. Logic.
    I clearly stated that Tauros and Vespiquen had distinct gender differences, therefore their gender ratios make sense. Most other Pokemon don't.
    Thanks for the beard comment, smartass. I understand it's supposed to be a beard. I just don't understand why they designed it so poorly. When's the last time your beard grew upwards and covered your mouth?
    LOOKING FOR A SHINY ONIX/STEELIX and SHINY SCYTHER/SCIZOR and SHINY SLOWPOKE. I HAVE POKEBANK CELEBI FOR TRADE AND SOME OTHER SHINIES. PM IF INTERESTED.

-Not having a certain attack hit when I need it
    -Getting haxed to hell every 2 turns by an opponent

Quote Originally Posted by SlowPokeBroKing View Post
    Wow. So you misunderstood half of what I said.
    I know why people complain about Diglett, it's just annoying. Let's all talk about Ash's age or how the protagonist never pisses blah blah blah. Logic.
    I clearly stated that Tauros and Vespiquen had distinct gender differences, therefore their gender ratios make sense. Most other Pokemon don't.
    Thanks for the beard comment, smartass. I understand it's supposed to be a beard. I just don't understand why they designed it so poorly. When's the last time your beard grew upwards and covered your mouth?
    When's the last time you saw someone with naturally green or blue hair? I misunderstood the gender thing though, my bad. It's all in good fun bro, don't get mad.
    Yellow Team

Current Pokémon Y Team Members
    Greninja, Venusaur, Blaziken, Raichu, Tyrantrum, Mr. Mime

Pokémon X Planned Team Members
    Chesnaught, Charizard, Vespiquen, Jynx, Jolteon, Lucario

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast