Thread: The Ultimate Team! (Solely made for pure PWNage)

Default The Ultimate Team! (Solely made for pure PWNage)

The Ultimate Team!

Pure PWNage....

Dercy Gonçalves@Leftovers
    Nature: Rash (+Special Atk -Special Defense)
    Trait: Simple
    252 Special Atk/ 252 Speed / 4 Atk
    ~Work Up
    ~Scald
    ~Return
    ~Thunder Bolt

Yeah, Bibarel all the way. Work Up is equivalent to Sword Dance and Nasty plot, because of Simple. Its Simple to understand, i guess -_-
    Scald is a good STAB with a nice chance to induce Burn! But maybe, Surf>>>Scald? I dunno, because this Bibarel is so great already, whatever....
    Return is the Physical STAB with nice power PLUUUUUS great accuracy. Also, Return and Scald are great altogether...-_-
    Thunderbolt will destroy that damn Red Gyarados, so my Bibarel will be perfectly perfect. Deal with it, all hail Bibarels awesomeness -_-

PokeFunk@Eviolite
    Nature: Bold (+Defense -Attack)
    Trait: Serene Grace
    252 HP / 252 Special Atk / 4 speed
    ~Air Cutter
    ~Shadow Ball
    ~Roost
    ~[Hidden Power] Fight

Yeah, eviolite Togetic with Serene Grace.
    Togetic will wall most threats with its astronomically high defenses. Roost will recover all damage dealt by the opponent, but they all will fear my PokeFunk, so whatever, they wont attack.
    Air Cutter is "teh" STAB. It doesnt have great accuracy, so what? Stone-edge is worse and people still suggest it -_-
    Shadow Ball and Air Cutter gaves me terrifc coverage, i mean, what pokemon can resist both? Whatever, HP Fight will deal with them already.
    Its necessary to explain why Bold Nature? Because i dont know why im using it! So yea! But, should i use Modest, them?

Hullow@Life Orb
    Nature: Timid (+Speed -Atk)
    Trait: -_-
    252 Speed / 252 Special Atk /4 Hp
    ~Shadow Ball
    ~Thunder Bolt
    ~Energy Ball
    ~[Hidden Power] Fight

Hullow!
    My Haunter, whose second name is "PWNage". Lose is a not a option for him, whatever, really.
    Shadow Ball is STAB. Thunderbolt and Energy Ball are all fillers for good coverage, because i need to defeat all Ground/Flying/Water types, cuz i dont like them.
    HP Fight for obvious PWNage.

VIdearis@Leftovers
    Bold Nature (+Def -Atk)
    Trait: Marvel Scale
    252 HP / 252 Defense
    ~Recover
    ~Scald
    ~Ice Beam/Toxic
    ~Toxic/Dragon Pulse

The personification of beauty and awesomeness.
    My Milotic will just PWN anything with her Defenses, but im hoping to she get Burned/Paralyzed, so she can be even better. Im not sure if her should run Toxic over Ice Beam or Dragon Pulse. Dragon Pulse gives me the chance to hit e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g, except Empoleon and 'zOMG i guess. But Ice Beam is also good with Scald. Im not sure...-_-

KitCat@Life Orb
    Timid Nature (+Speed -Special Atk)
    Trait: Technician
    252 Special Atk / 252 Speed / 4 HP
    ~Nasty Plot
    ~Swift
    ~Water Pulse
    ~[Hidden Power] Dark/Thunder Bolt

Self-Explanatory, man, Self-Explanatory -_-
    Nasty Plot boost his Special Atk so, SO, much, that some, like, nothing will really wants to face him.
    Swift is my preferred STAB, and its the better he have anyway, so yea. Water Pulse for dealing with Rock/Ground/Steel Types that resist my STAB. HP Dark (teh besT) helps against that creepy Ghost/Water pokemon that keep forgetting its name -_-
    But, maybe Thunder Bolt>>>HP Dark? Or should i go witb HP Ghost, instead?

Now, the STAR of the show:

Oichi@Leftovers
    Brave Nature (+Atk -Speed)
    Trait: Friend Guard
    252 Hp / 128 Special Atk / 128 Atk
    ~Work Up
    ~Drain Punch
    ~Shadow Ball
    ~Return

PWNage...i know. Dont even ask me how her will gonna set up, because you probably know my answer: doing with her defenses! Astonishing Defenses! I have perfect IVed Jigglypuff, and, perfect coverage! Drain Punch should pair well alongside Lefties for max recovery! Also, dont complain, Jigglypuff should be in Uber Tier due to its great defenses and movepool, plus my set -_-
    --------------------------------------------
    Okay, guys, do it! That is not a joke. I am really using all the pokemons listed here. And yes, they suck, and i know this. And yes, this is solely for In-game! Really?! ARE YOU SURE THIS IS NOT FOR COMPETITIVE?! ^^

Now, do it! Dont be shy, free yourself from your worries and
    Life and RAAAATE!!
    Last edited by Ana_Julía; 23rd March 2013 at 9:05 AM.
    The Black Mages!

Thanks to Flower Paradise Graphics for the awesome Banner and the Profile Picture!

Quote Originally Posted by TanBun View Post
    No. i don't nickname them. looks idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Blockhead View Post
    You've GOT to nickname your Pokemon. They're your bros. In arms. In combat. In friendship.

Flying + Fighting hits everything expect Rotom, Zapdos and Thundurus. None of which are even seen outside the Battle Subway. You can afford to Shadow Ball for Nasty Plot. You'll need the extra power if your only special flying move is Air Cutter.

Giga Drain > Energy Ball on Haunter for recovery.

Use Round > Swift on Persian. It doesn't have perfect accuracy, but each successive use is double the power. So it will go from 90 BP, to 120 and finally 240. For the last 2 slots go with Thunderbolt and Icy Wind to make boltbeam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    Flying + Fighting hits everything expect Rotom, Zapdos and Thundurus. None of which are even seen outside the Battle Subway. You can afford to Shadow Ball for Nasty Plot. You'll need the extra power if your only special flying move is Air Cutter.
    I didnt thought about that xD
    Yes, i wil go with this. Thanks! ^^
    Not to mention Togetic doesnt have a good Special Atk to rely on just 2 moves. I mean...only base 80 isnt THAT great.

Giga Drain > Energy Ball on Haunter for recovery.
    He learn this? O_o
    Ive really didnt knew that. That is a big help for him! Specially In-game. Thanks for pointing this ^^

Use Round > Swift on Persian. It doesn't have perfect accuracy, but each successive use is double the power. So it will go from 90 BP, to 120 and finally 240. For the last 2 slots go with Thunderbolt and Icy Wind to make boltbeam.
    I wasnt sure how i should use him. And i also, didnt knew about that Round mechanic. That is nice! Thanks, Aura!
    Icy Wind can also helps Jigglypuff....somehow....(after 9999x uses)
    Last edited by Ana_Julía; 23rd March 2013 at 11:28 AM.
    The Black Mages!

Thanks to Flower Paradise Graphics for the awesome Banner and the Profile Picture!

Quote Originally Posted by TanBun View Post
    No. i don't nickname them. looks idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Blockhead View Post
    You've GOT to nickname your Pokemon. They're your bros. In arms. In combat. In friendship.

I love that you're using a Jigglypuff named Oichi. I take it you played Conquest <3
    Doesn't it want Eviolite instead of Lefties though?
    Lol have fun with your OP Pokémon. I think they should make a new tier over at Smogon called 'freaking overpowered' and put all of this into it, except Milotic, it sucks
    For Milotic I'd say Ice beam and Toxic for the last 2 slots.
    After thinking about it definitely go Round>Swift on Persian.
    im not sure about anything

If this going against Lucas, you'll win.

Try Dragon Tail > Ice Beam to phase and Poison the next Pokemon.

Use Icy Wind > Water Pulse for pseudo BoltBeam.

Jigglypuff utilizes an Eviolite better than Leftovers. Might wanna try a Cleric set as it gets Wish. Something like Wish / Thunder Wave / Aromatherapy / Seismic Toss.

nice
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensai View Post
    If this going against Lucas, you'll win.
    Everyone hates me...damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeah, you, man
    Jigglypuff utilizes an Eviolite better than Leftovers. Might wanna try a Cleric set as it gets Wish. Something like Wish / Thunder Wave / Aromatherapy / Seismic Toss.
    MAX RECOVERY!! You're copying my Smeargle Set and giving him to Jigglysuckz, man, give me credits!

I'm kidding, haha!! I see Eviolite working (...ha...ha...ha) on jigglysuckz, too.

But, holy Christ, what set even works on Jigglypuff?
    Last edited by Sohryu; 23rd March 2013 at 5:40 PM.

sorry why doesnt haunter and jigglypuff evolve shouldn't they evlove?

and shouldnt haunter have sludge bomb as well thats what id have