Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Iris and Cilan [spoil]ing discussion. (Unconfirmed, happening in Aug/Sept)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Nah, I've been watching Best Wishes. Better development? People keep complaining that she's the least developed girl on the main cast. She definitely doesn't have more than Ash and I don't see how or why the idea of her being more than a gym leader is even being entertained.
    I'm going to stop posting to you because even though you're an Iris fan you still can't even get the basics of what I'm getting at so I'll just squash it.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I'm going to stop posting to you because even though you're an Iris fan you still can't even get the basics of what I'm getting at so I'll just squash it.
    Oh I get it, but it doesn't make sense. Just people thinking Iris is the writer's pet, so excuse me if I disagree.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Oh I get it, but it doesn't make sense. Just people thinking Iris is the writer's pet, so excuse me if I disagree.
    Yeah, how dare the writers give focus to the main girl of this saga! They've never done that before!

Anyway, I wondering what they are going to do with Cilan next. I hope they drop the detective thing and give him some better closure. Either that or become a detective already.

My ideal battle ever!

Anyway, I wondering what they are going to do with Cilan next. I hope they drop the detective thing and give him some better closure. Either that or become a detective already.
    I hope Burgundy comes back and challenges him before the Gen ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I wouldn't mind that, but of course only if she wins. I mean it'd be her only on screen win, but she should at least get that much. Maybe toss in that she moved up a rank or is thinking about taking the exam to move up and I'd be happy. Oh but about Cilan, well uh I don't know really. I wanted to know more about the Connoisseurs or have him test his rank or something, but it seems that ship may have sailed.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

i still wonder what was purpose of sommeliers.... besides making me laugh. people think brock was underutilized cilan was damn near ignored imho. he was a decent battler, good strategist, but their just wasn't enough battles for him outside of tourney's. if it wasn't for him being in the regard of he love everyTHING (trains detective ice cream lunchbox, etc.) instead of women over 18 he would have nothing and Cilan had so much potential.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Sadly, Dento will likely get a rushed ending like D/P Brock did/ Random add in reason to leave without any foreshadowing towards this, if he does leave. Look at the evidence, the series is almost over and still lacks him, you'd think they'd add in more Dento episodes since this could be his last series. Hey, who knows maybe he really will stay??

At least Iris is getting a good send off.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Meh, I still think the poster could be trolling like they usually do.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Sadly, Dento will likely get a rushed ending like D/P Brock did/ Random add in reason to leave without any foreshadowing towards this, if he does leave. Look at the evidence, the series is almost over and still lacks him, you'd think they'd add in more Dento episodes since this could be his last series. Hey, who knows maybe he really will stay??

Changes his goal to being a detective instead lol. Actually, it's not so farfetched, he did seem to be impressed by Looker XD

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    It's possible, it does say "Sayonara?" with the question mark. Not unlike how it says something along the same lines as the title of the Oshawott episode. We'll see once we get closer to the end.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Changes his goal to being a detective instead lol. Actually, it's not so farfetched, he did seem to be impressed by Looker XD

It's possible, it does say "Sayonara?" with the question mark. Not unlike how it says something along the same lines as the title of the Oshawott episode. We'll see once we get closer to the end.
    Idk, this group seriously reminds me of the original trio in terms of following Ash wherever he goes. It seems they are in for the long haul.

Edit: Lol 9,999
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Well, at least we would have episodes leading up to that, so it wouldn't just be random and would make senseXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Well, at least we would have episodes leading up to that, so it wouldn't just be random and would make senseXD
    True, heck I wouldn't be surprised if he went to make movies with Luke lol. Or went to help out the Subway Masters, since he liked trains so much lol. Wow, the possibilities XD

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

True, heck I wouldn't be surprised if he went to make movies with Luke lol. Or went to help out the Subway Masters, since he liked trains so much lol. Wow, the possibilities XD
    exactly, cilan loves everything so the writers can put him anywhere and we would shrug like i could see that....

Quote Originally Posted by Hikatoshi26 View Post
    exactly, cilan loves everything so the writers can put him anywhere and we would shrug like i could see that....
    Yeah but that would be kind of dumb and rushed. And I would also like it if Ash and Cilan has a battle before he leaves. They haven't battled each other since the gym.

My ideal battle ever!

Yeah but that would be kind of dumb and rushed. And I would also like it if Ash and Cilan has a battle before he leaves. They haven't battled each other since the gym.
    Yeah pretty sure Cilan would use Crustle and use Shell Smash and Ash would choose: Krokorok and Ash would win...

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

oh i do hope so. Pikachu vs pansage maybe.

Wouldn't mind seeing Cilan vs Iris as well. Crustle defeating dragonite maybe. or Stunfisk taking down Emolga

I said once, I will said twice this sayonara thing remains me off this

Is a way to bring more ratings!!

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post

Gotta agree here. It seems quite suspicious to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    Yeah pretty sure Cilan would use Crustle and use Shell Smash and Ash would choose: Krokorok and Ash would win...
    I was hoping for another pokemon for their last battle. I don't want to see Crustle as much as I would like to see Stunfish do something. And we wouldn't really know if Ash would lose or not, so I won't assume.

My ideal battle ever!

But he isn't that good at being a detective! Axew/Scraggy get the answer most of the times, while Cilan proposed ridiculous ideas! :P Eitherway, it would be one option out.. My options, are a bit more comical though.. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    We're outside of Unova is what my argument would be. It could happen, but it would be so forced. And if Burgundy shows up, then why not Georgia? Then why not Trip/Bianca/Stephan/Cameron/Virgil???

If one shows up, then all of them should, at least Georgia.. And I just don't see it happening anymore. Sadly enough.

Honestly, Brock got a rushed ending? It's Brock we're talking about. He didn't get much of anything during DP, but the episode he did get were focused on medicine and taking care of Pokemon. It all led up to Happiny evolving and we all knew it. Some people think that the Breeder > Doctor switch was last minute, but there definitely was forshadowing in Pinch Healing, Pachirisu's Fever, Trials and Addulations, Brock using a Super Potion ten thousand times, even as early as The Squirtle Squad.. -.-

With Cilan though, I'll give you that, I have no idea what a logical reason would be for him to stay behind, or go back to Unova, aside from his brothers calling him back, or Burgundy wanting to marry him... 0.o

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Perhaps, but this late in the game? What would be the point? It's one thing to call an episode Gible Get!, and Ash not having capture Gible, which follows on 10 odd episodes later. But considering that this arc is likely 20-22 episodes long, then what is really the point, they're still on their trip to Kanto, they will reach Kanto together, by the end of this arc, so the only trolling they can do is in Kanto, which wouldn't be much of a trolling if one goes and another doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post

I think that towards the end the ratings tend to go up a bit in anticipation of XY-series. No need to troll with a questionmark when the odds are pretty likely that at least one, and hopefully two are leaving either way.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    But he isn't that good at being a detective! Axew/Scraggy get the answer most of the times, while Cilan proposed ridiculous ideas! :P Eitherway, it would be one option out.. My options, are a bit more comical though.. :P

We're outside of Unova is what my argument would be. It could happen, but it would be so forced. And if Burgundy shows up, then why not Georgia? Then why not Trip/Bianca/Stephan/Cameron/Virgil???

If one shows up, then all of them should, at least Georgia.. And I just don't see it happening anymore. Sadly enough.

Honestly, Brock got a rushed ending? It's Brock we're talking about. He didn't get much of anything during DP, but the episode he did get were focused on medicine and taking care of Pokemon. It all led up to Happiny evolving and we all knew it. Some people think that the Breeder > Doctor switch was last minute, but there definitely was forshadowing in Pinch Healing, Pachirisu's Fever, Trials and Addulations, Brock using a Super Potion ten thousand times, even as early as The Squirtle Squad.. -.-

With Cilan though, I'll give you that, I have no idea what a logical reason would be for him to stay behind, or go back to Unova, aside from his brothers calling him back, or Burgundy wanting to marry him... 0.o

Perhaps, but this late in the game? What would be the point? It's one thing to call an episode Gible Get!, and Ash not having capture Gible, which follows on 10 odd episodes later. But considering that this arc is likely 20-22 episodes long, then what is really the point, they're still on their trip to Kanto, they will reach Kanto together, by the end of this arc, so the only trolling they can do is in Kanto, which wouldn't be much of a trolling if one goes and another doesn't.

I think that towards the end the ratings tend to go up a bit in anticipation of XY-series. No need to troll with a questionmark when the odds are pretty likely that at least one, and hopefully two are leaving either way.
    Lol there is no point to the trolling but that doesn't stop the writers. I mean they did it with the Mijumaru episode and with the N finale so why would it be shocking to do it again.

I was hoping for another pokemon for their last battle. I don't want to see Crustle as much as I would like to see Stunfish do something. And we wouldn't really know if Ash would lose or not, so I won't assume.
    most final battles end in Ties. Ash vs may contest tie Ash vs dawn called a draw by cynthia. So i doubt the battle would have a full conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikatoshi26 View Post
    most final battles end in Ties. Ash vs may contest tie Ash vs dawn called a draw by cynthia. So i doubt the battle would have a full conclusion.
    That habit can always change. I rather if Ash would win or lose against his own friends instead of no conclusion at all. It makes it seem like a crime if he battles his friends or something.

My ideal battle ever!

That habit can always change. I rather if Ash would win or lose against his own friends instead of no conclusion at all. It makes it seem like a crime if he battles his friends or something.
    I agree especially since Ash never had a fight be conclusive against May or Dawn but Iris he has 2. Then the trade off is Ash and Iris never tag battles together....

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast