Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Iris and Cilan [spoil]ing discussion. (Unconfirmed, happening in Aug/Sept)

I wonder if their rivals will be seen one last time.
    Last edited by CyberCubed; 23rd March 2013 at 4:09 PM.

Personally, I'm glad that Ash is getting some new companions. These two never rubbed me the right way.

Anyway, we all saw it coming, its the end of a journey. After this, a new one will begin
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

I just hope something major will happen Dento before he leaves. Like a promotion. He's not gotten nearly as much development as he deserves.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    I just hope something major will happen Dento before he leaves. Like a promotion. He's not gotten nearly as much development as he deserves.
    I think there's a good chance he could become tracey's helper at home on pallet town, if that counts as development.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    I think there's a good chance he could become tracey's helper at home on pallet town, if that counts as development.
    I would like that. I'd also love to see his reaction to meeting Oak in person. XD (and I wanna see him get crushed by Muk)

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Ew I hope not. :x Dento's not good with manual labor, he'll get fired within an hour!!

I think something with Purrloin may happen. If it goes over his past and blah blah I'LL TAKE IT.

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

I think the purrloin thing will be something lame, like he just got scared by one as a kid or something.

Named Admiral Sentret

I do have a question about Purrlion. Why did Cilan follow the Purrlion in the movie, and not run away?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddy View Post
    I do have a question about Purrlion. Why did Cilan follow the Purrlion in the movie, and not run away?
    Plot? He was shown to be afraid of them though in the movie. He cowered when he saw it. :P

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    What I find weird is that Cilan and Iris may possibly leave in September. Don't the new games come out in October?
    if the game comes out in the first week of October it makes sense they leave in September, they can give us one or two pallet/lab episodes with Satoshi and his pokemon only.

/not happening

The Decolora saga may very well end in late July, meaning that there will be two months to fill. We have (limited) information about about a total of 13 episodes by now, which is exactly the amount that would bring us to the end of July.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    I think it's unconfirmed that they're leaving. If this actually is fake which it probably isn't the guy that made it must have been really talented.
    The legs above the logo are a bit dodgy, as if the logo has been copy/pasted on, but the faker forgot to cut the legs off..

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I wonder if their rivals will be seen one last time.
    Considering the amount of episodes we, if this scan is legit, have, then I doubt they'll fit in another rival episode for each of them.
    - Oak/Rotom.
    - Jirachi.
    - Evolutionary Stones.
    - Oshawott/Dewott.
    - Zoroark and Meowth.
    - Water Pokemon Pirates - Croconaw/Azumarill/Octillery/Ducklett.
    - Claire episode.
    - Tasting time episode.
    - Ash vs. Iris - Hinted at in certain lines on the previous scan.
    - Butterfree episode
    - "Sayonara"-episode

A Zoroark, Croconaw, Butterfree, but also a Swellow (for which we do not have an episode for it to likely appear in yet) are the June toy set. So I'll just assume they approximately go into those slots. Rotom is also in that set, but it's episode airs on May 30th, so it's understandable for it to slide into the next months toy set.

Eitherway, that's 11 episodes headings. We can start to count the weeks left until October and incorporate these, and I'll put in two weeks for the movie reairing and subsequent obligatory break.
    - April 25th: Da1 - Setting off from Unova is what I'm expecting.
    - May 2nd: Da2
    - May 9th: Da3
    - May 16th: Da4 - Oshawott
    - May 23rd: Da5
    - May 30th: Da6 - Rotom
    - June 6th: Da7 - Zoroark/Croconaw/Butterfree
    - June 13th: Da8 - Zoroark/Croconaw/Butterfree
    - June 20th: Da9 - Zoroark/Croconaw/Butterfree
    - June 27th: Da10 - Jirachi
    - July 4th: Da11 - Evolutionary Stone*
    - July 11th: Mo15 reairing (Mo16 on July 13th)
    - July 18th: Naruto 1hour in return for missing their slot on July 11th.
    - July 25th: Da12
    - August 1: Da13
    - August 8: Da14
    - August 15: Da15
    - August 22: Da16
    - August 29: Da17
    - September 5th: Da18
    - September 12th: Da19
    - September 19th: Da20
    - September 26th: Da21 - BW: The End
    - October 3rd: Pre-release Break*
    - October 10th: XyloYoga-1*

So that leaves us with 10 unrevealed episodes, if this scan is legit. You really think that they'd waste time on Burgundy?

If we're still expecting a tournament or something, then August will be the month to wait for. I hope this just wakes everybody up that the series is winding up, really fast.

July 4th date has an * because I don't know if it's confirmed, but Bulbapedia states it as so. October dates are estimated. Eitherway, 10 or 11 unrevealed episodes left for Best Wishes. Last note is that the summer is a bit more prone to having breaks, so there may be two more breaks, which gives us even less episodes to wait for.

"He deserves"? He hasn't done anything to warrant development.. He's been stale and grasping for straws at each and every moment which cluttered the character immensily. I don't think they can make up for all that waste.

Yeah, he'd give up on his goal completely.. xD
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

@Locormus
    I disagree, though. I think Dento has been the best character in Pkmn yet, but he's gotten very few 'serious' plots and such for him, so yes, I think he deserves much more. This isn't a thread for that, though, so let's not argue about that.

I'll be sad to see them leave, but I knew this was coming, though I think it may be around between September to November, depends on what Saga finale *Cough* Team Rocket Climax has waiting for Ash & Co.

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Best Wishes was great, but we already need a change. It would be more interesting with new partners for XY since there are going to be new pokemon and storylines, we need something more entertaining. Dento and Iris were good, but i think they will be definetly leaving.

@Locormus
    I disagree, though. I think Dento has been the best character in Pkmn yet, but he's gotten very few 'serious' plots and such for him, so yes, I think he deserves much more. This isn't a thread for that, though, so let's not argue about that.
    1. No underlying background story that acknowledges his actions.
    2. No personal development.
    3. Random plots based off a shaky quirk that lead no where: Fishing Sommelier, Metro Sommelier? Granted, a Stunfisk capture.
    4. No goal development whatsoever.
    5. No achievements throughout the series.

Definitely the best character in the animé yet. Just a notch below Tracey in my book, simply because Tracey achieved something whereas Cilan... hasn't.

Hence why I wouldn't mind Cilan leaving the group in BWda1, but alas he joins the group once more.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Oh LOL Thats not really fair for Dento, its Tracey all over again. He didn't even get one a couple of episodes to foreshadow him leaving, I hope he works some place near by Ash so we can see him every now and than like we do with Tracey. I'm not even going to say any thing about Iris, any one who didn't see this coming well. I hope the new girl Ash mentors her, I like May or Dawn type thanks good-bye Iris, I won't say I'll miss you cuz I really won't matter of fact I'm looking forward to this more than any thing but err um byeXD

Guess Iris won't make it to Kanto? I don't want another Ash V.S Iris fight, we already saw Ash win last time, why do we need another?

Sorry Cybs, it does not look like Team Rocket trio is leaving either, no spoilers or titles talking about them and you'd think we'd get some thing on that since they've been here just as long as Ash, think they'll be following him to Kanto and than to the next region, only back to comedy since serious Team Rocket was given one last chance by the boss bum bum bum. Hurray! Ash stalkers 4life HA.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Here is the full poster! It's not a fake (just in case):

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/5392/img2462un.jpg

^ What? Emolga joins Team Rocket? I think that's a temporary thing, but I wonder what will happen.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    The tittle does say "unconfirmed" so I assume there is a possibility to be fake. And I'm still searching for a source...
    Yeah something doesn't seem right about it, firstly, where's the top half of it, and Druddigon looks a little off too.

EDIT: Nevermind then....
    Last edited by KingMinun; 23rd March 2013 at 5:29 PM.
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

What the? Why is emolga with TRio? And I see dratini, spheal, remoraid, and tympol.

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by Kein View Post
    But they didn't promote his departure months before the relevant episode. In fact, what they did reveal four months in advance was the fact that Brock would stay for AG while Misty would leave.
    I don't know since i wasn't a huge follower back then, but that's still no solid confirmation.

We've only had the word 'Sayonara' being said to explain them leaving (which was pretty obvious anyway). Everybody says goodbye at departures, infact we see goodbye said at the end of every filler episode with a cotd. Just because they say goodbye doesn't mean they won't return for the start of XY (or at least one of them). As i've already said. This is promoting them leaving at the end of BW, it can very easily promote them returning when XY Anime details surface.

Brock didn't even have a faux departure at the end of AG. He and Ash didn't say goodbye to each other.
    That's irrelevant, they did say goodbye regardless of whether it was executed well or not.

Look, I can understand maybe Dento but they do this with every girl from every series.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    What I find weird is that Cilan and Iris may possibly leave in September. Don't the new games come out in October?
    After the summer sounds about a good time to have them both sent off. I can't wait.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    1. No underlying background story that acknowledges his actions.
    2. No personal development.
    3. Random plots based off a shaky quirk that lead no where: Fishing Sommelier, Metro Sommelier? Granted, a Stunfisk capture.
    4. No goal development whatsoever.
    5. No achievements throughout the series.

Definitely the best character in the animé yet. Just a notch below Tracey in my book, simply because Tracey achieved something whereas Cilan... hasn't.

Hence why I wouldn't mind Cilan leaving the group in BWda1, but alas he joins the group once more.
    Sigh. As I said, I will not argue with you about this. There's enough stupid arguments in these forums.

---

On Topic, I love what we know about this Season. I hope Iris and Dento ends well, and not just 'Bye, see ya!'. I guess Iris will go back to being a Gym Leader, but I'm not sure what Dento will do. Just 'travel and trying to become a better 'that-thing-he-is-that-I-can't-spell-for-squat' doesn't sound like a good ending for him..

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast