Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E14 - Clair and Iris! The Shiny Druddigon!!

Default BWS2DA!E14 - Clair and Iris! The Shiny Druddigon!!

I'll do the thread again, to save confusion.

No information on what the title is or when it airs, but we've had threads based on the information of Pokemon from the Data Broadcast, so why not this?

Please immediately close if it is fake.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

I still reckon this is setting up Iris leaving when the group reach kanto. She battles Clair and loses and is then invited to Johto to train, which she decides to accept when the group reach Kanto and decide to go there own ways.

-----------------------------

As for the content of this episode. I can see the shiny Druddigon as the leader of a pack thats running wild. Clair and Iris work together to calm them and Clair maybe catches the leader. They then battle.

Salamence & Druddigon & Dragonite vs Dragonite & Excadrill & Axew

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I still reckon this is setting up Iris leaving when the group reach kanto. She battles Clair and loses and is then invited to Johto to train, which she decides to accept when the group reach Kanto and decide to go there own ways.

-----------------------------

As for the content of this episode. I can see the shiny Druddigon as the leader of a pack thats running wild. Clair and Iris work together to calm them and Clair maybe catches the leader. They then battle.

Salamence & Druddigon & Dragonite vs Dragonite & Excadrill & Axew
    I agree, and that leads me to believe that cilan will then end up like staying in pallet town either to be a chef or something like Tracey.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

I wonder why they brought Claire back instead of Lance?
    Last edited by CyberCubed; 23rd March 2013 at 4:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Why bring Claire back instead of Lance?
    Lance has already come back in a pretty important cameo already before, and clair hasn't been even mentioned since she last appeared.

Named Admiral Sentret

Why bring Claire back instead of Lance?
    Because of reasons.

Honestly, who knows. Another idol for Iris?

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Lance has already come back in a pretty important cameo already before, and clair hasn't been even mentioned since she last appeared.
    Didn't Lyra mention her?
    Last edited by playerking; 23rd March 2013 at 3:39 PM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

I wonder if the kids of today even remember Claire, its been 12 years since Johto ended. I'd love to see some flashbacks to it.
    Last edited by CyberCubed; 23rd March 2013 at 4:02 PM.

Does anyone even remember Claire in the anime? The Johto episodes are like 12 years ago now.
    so what? The writers probably wanted Iris to meet an experienced female Dragon Master and decided to bring Clair back instead of creating someone new

Clair is the excuse used this time for the girl to go to johto, aka the land of no return.

Named Admiral Sentret

I remember joking back then about Iris meeting Clair and now it seems that she's indeed meeting her. Now that's a surprise.

Well, I can't wait to see Iris's interactions with Clair.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I remember joking back then about Iris meeting Clair and now it seems that she's indeed meeting her. Now that's a surprise.

Well, I can't wait to see Iris's interactions with Clair.
    Maybe a cat fight

Named Admiral Sentret

Does anyone even remember Claire in the anime? The Johto episodes are like 12 years ago now.
    That never stop them putting Jasmine in the last sega.

Iris in the manga lived in Blackthorn city

First off, if they're going to showcase Clair again, then I'd like to ask why they didn't show Charizard vs. the Den Dragonite in Charizard's flashback episode? Honestly, if Claire was going to come back, then those events would be logical to give a little bit more emphasis.

Same counts for Charizard and he reappeared. Yes, he appeared six years ago, but the target audience is 6-10, so only the oldest of the target audience barely remembers Charizard. Not to mention Ash and BUTTERFREE apparently reuniting after SIXTEEN years!

Which means that they can use anybody that they want to use, which brings us to the next post I quoted:

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Clair is the excuse used this time for the girl to go to johto, aka the land of no return.
    Definitely the truth.. -.-

First Misty, who broke out, but lost her soul in Johto.
    Second May, who tried to break out, but got dragged back in.
    Then Dawn, who after going to Hoenn, had no excuse to be alive anymore.
    Now they're going to ditch Iris to become the Clair 2.0
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Maybe we'll see Lance referneced?
    Last edited by CyberCubed; 23rd March 2013 at 4:06 PM.

I just find it really odd to use Claire instead of Lance, due to all this Kanto nostalgia going on. Maybe we'll see him referneced?
    Maybe clair and/or iris will mention his name a few times for him essentially being a dragon master., but I doubt he shows up at all.
    And there has been a good amount of johto too, with mareep, this coming up johto water type episode , and a few other things.

Named Admiral Sentret

I find Shiny Druddigon to look very silly for some reason. XD It should have had a Red Body with a Blue head. That'd look much more awesome (imo).

This will obviously a a Iris episode. And I somehow feel like Dragonite is in danger of leaving the group for 'training' with that trailer. D:
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Maybe we'll see Lance referneced?
    Well I wanted a Lance episode with Iris but Claire is good enough and yeah I'm expecting a reference.

In case this ends up to be truth it makes quite a lot of sense when you think about it for moment.

Clais is one of best dragon type trainers in world (well Lance is but shes at least on Drayden level imo) and this could prove to be crucial test for Iris to overcome and see where she stands with her current expertize.

In case that Deagonite happens to be evolved form of her Dragonair im definitely interested in seeing how would confrontation go between Iris more hotheaded, grumpy dragon.

Coincidentally its not so farfetched to expect that this could be foreshadowing toward Iris eventual exit from show, building up story for her ending as Clsir protege training under her custody to refine her skills and lar more about dragon types.

Hopefully writers will break pattern of sending almost all previous characters in Johto (exceptions being Misty and Brock), because at this point it became awfully repetitive and uncreative.

Than again alternative is taking over position from Drayen becoming gym leader, but Iris never seemed to be comfortable with Opelucid city and going back to it due to highly negative experiences from past having hard time to fit in society.
    So im not sure how plausible such route is.

Third option i guess is Iris continuing journey on her own exploring new regions and learning from other more experienced trainers and true masters at dragon types. Like Lance which surprisingly enough don't seem to be intended to play part in Iris story which basically screams dragons.

Either way im looking forward to possibility of seeing Clair again and what new moves her pokemon may have. Dragonair was real beast giving very hard time to Ash Charizard, so it would be intriguing to see in what light will her Dragoinite show itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    First Misty, who broke out, but lost her soul in Johto.
    No i don't think she lost anything tbh. As far as i recall Misty was still full of flare, spirit and passion as character with only real change being calming down abit. Which was mostly sign of character gradual maturity learning to cope better with responsibility, growing out of sisters shadow and became more independent afterwards. Writers may have made slip with her in first half of Johto not receiving enough focus, but that hardly matters when they fixed mistakes with character getting her back on right track.
    More notably with Master Quest and onwards when something was done with her water master goal and story,when she grew out of feeling inferior to Daisy and others, chronicles and Hoenn becoming more confident, yet spunky in more prideful way seeming to have plenty of life in her.
    Last edited by pokemon fan 132; 23rd March 2013 at 4:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    First off, if they're going to showcase Clair again, then I'd like to ask why they didn't show Charizard vs. the Den Dragonite in Charizard's flashback episode? Honestly, if Claire was going to come back, then those events would be logical to give a little bit more emphasis.
    They showed Charizard vs. Clair's Dragonair. Surely that should be enough.

Maybe this will be one of the last episodes, maybe Iris confronts Clair on a 3 on 3 match, maybe Axew finally evolves? Or will that be saved for a Scraggy vs Axew final match?

About claire, I agree that a female experienced master is better for Iris. Maybe she'll go to train with her to Johto?

I hope they at least show off an interaction with Charizard and Clair's Dragonite, but it looks like Iris's Dragonite is gonna ruin that .__.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    I hope they at least show off an interaction with Charizard and Clair's Dragonite, but it looks like Iris's Dragonite is gonna ruin that .__.
    But of course, with Iris leaving they have to shove that things down our throwts as possible as they can.
    Poor Axew though, it did jack and I don't see it involving like it wanted to unless they do it durng Iris fight with Ash at the last second which would random.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I bet axew gets lost and clair has to help find it.

Named Admiral Sentret

Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... LastLast