Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 325 of 1019

Thread: BWS2DA!E14 - Clair and Iris! The Shiny Druddigon!!

  1. #301
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    There was nothing wrong with that. In fact, he learned a lot from him too or did you forget? It's not just a one way stream.
    Yeah, I agree. I really liked the fact that Ash and Dawn were able to learn from each other during the duration of the arc. I really think that previously Ash was more of an audience member during the contest arc with not really much to do but in DP, he really took in what he learned from Dawn's contest and that made him more competent. Ash knew that contests and gym battles have their similarities so why not take advantage of that? Plus, it gave Ash and Dawn that unique bond.

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    3,999

    Default

    Dawn was never really good at appeals and yet Ash learned a couple of things from her. Wonder what would have happened if he had learned few things from the likes of Zoey, Nando or Wallace. The only bad part of this all was Grotle consuming Energy Ball technique. They should've used it more instead of making a one time trick on Ash's side.

    Btw, why are we discussing these things in Clair's thread. Shouldn't we be discussing Clair and her shiny Crimgan here?

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    3,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    Dawn was never really good at appeals and yet Ash learned a couple of things from her. Wonder what would have happened if he had learned few things from the likes of Zoey, Nando or Wallace. The only bad part of this all was Grotle consuming Energy Ball technique. They should've used it more instead of making a one time trick on Ash's side.

    Btw, why are we discussing these things in Clair's thread. Shouldn't we be discussing Clair and her shiny Crimgan here?
    All started when we were discussing about the eventuality of Ash/Iris battling the eventual newly caught Druddigon and Clair losing to either of them since it's a new catch. Then this situation was compared to the newly evolved Glaceon and Piplup. That's how we started.

    Anyway, I'm with the ones thinking that Shiny Druddigon will be caught here. However, I don't think it'll be the leader of a pack like Shiny Onix. I think it will be a troublesome Pokemon that need to be stopped (since almost all Dragon-types give some sort of troubles) or a situation similar to Khoury's Gible.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    2,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    Dawn was never really good at appeals and yet Ash learned a couple of things from her. Wonder what would have happened if he had learned few things from the likes of Zoey, Nando or Wallace. The only bad part of this all was Grotle consuming Energy Ball technique. They should've used it more instead of making a one time trick on Ash's side.

    Btw, why are we discussing these things in Clair's thread. Shouldn't we be discussing Clair and her shiny Crimgan here?
    Dawn was never good at appeals? Somehow watching all the physics defying performances her Pokemon made, make me think otherwise. (Ya, I know I'm beating a dead horse.)

    BTW, I'm looking forward for Clair only because of the feminine preference I have. Guess I am a real-life Brock....

    <--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

    FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \


  5. #305
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    43,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    Btw, why are we discussing these things in Clair's thread. Shouldn't we be discussing Clair and her shiny Crimgan here?
    I'm assuming "Crimgan" is Druddigon? If so, has it really been confirmed that it's Clair's? I thought it was wild or something hence why some people were speculating that my good sis Iris might catch it. Anyway, I'm probably alone in this, but I'm looking forward to seeing Iris in this episode more than Clair. I just think she's got more going for her than Clair since she's bound to learn something in this episode about Dragon-types, plus Clair's appearance in DA still has me pressed.

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    2,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I'm assuming "Crimgan" is Druddigon? If so, has it really been confirmed that it's Clair's? I thought it was wild or something hence why some people were speculating that my good sis Iris might catch it. Anyway, I'm probably alone in this, but I'm looking forward to seeing Iris in this episode more than Clair. I just think she's got more going for her than Clair since she's bound to learn something in this episode about Dragon-types, plus Clair's appearance in DA still has me pressed.
    Did you watch the opening?

    <--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

    FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \


  7. #307
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    43,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Did you watch the opening?
    Uh, yes? How does that prove that it's originally Clair's though? It could easily be wild during its debut and then caught later on. I'm just asking to see if there's official confirmation that Clair returns with Druddigon in her party.

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Uh, yes? How does that prove that it's originally Clair's though? It could easily be wild during its debut and then caught later on. I'm just asking to see if there's official confirmation that Clair returns with Druddigon in her party.
    Well as for that question, no, there's no footage of druddigon yet apart from the opening. Personally I think it would make more sense for it to be wild, and they show Clair catching it because its rampaging or something, as a longer plot line the writers so desperately look for. If Clair shows up with it there's not really much development and newer fans won't even know who she is
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

  9. #309
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sinnoh w/ Dawn
    Posts
    680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Well as for that question, no, there's no footage of druddigon yet apart from the opening. Personally I think it would make more sense for it to be wild, and they show Clair catching it because its rampaging or something, as a longer plot line the writers so desperately look for. If Clair shows up with it there's not really much development and newer fans won't even know who she is
    So if she catches it wild and rampagy then she is Lance and Red Gyardos w/o TR to break everything lol. That would be funny since Clair trained Lance and all. Sometimes I wished the writers had a suggestion box for the rare good ideas people have that are non shipping influenced haha.


    My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

    Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

    Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

  10. #310
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    30,579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kariris View Post
    True! I suppose that Clair will either takes Iris under her wing and train her temporally and act like a surrogate mother toward her or will want to see if Iris has the right to be Drayden's apprentice. They'll mostly end up has friends.
    Why should Claire take Iris under her wing? Iris has nothing to do with her.

  11. #311
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sinnoh w/ Dawn
    Posts
    680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Why should Claire take Iris under her wing? Iris has nothing to do with her.
    Dragon Gym leader who trained the Kanto champion Lance comes across a aspiring Dragon Master who in the games is a dragon gym leader and the Unova Champion 2 years after Alder.....I fail too see how you cant draw correlations. They may not know each other yet....but what did Brock know about ash when he came in the Pewter City Gym? All it takes is an introduction.


    My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

    Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

    Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

  12. #312
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Why should Claire take Iris under her wing? Iris has nothing to do with her.
    I agree also but there is nothing wrong with Iris wanting to go to Dragons den for a little while to see some more dragons. It's better than staying in Kanto doing nothing.

    My ideal battle ever!

  13. #313
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lost in Subspace...
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I agree also but there is nothing wrong with Iris wanting to go to Dragons den for a little while to see some more dragons. It's better than staying in Kanto doing nothing.
    true. although iris has nothing to do with clair it doesn't mean she can't train with her. i'm guessing iris will know about clair but not the other way around. it is possible clair will beat her and see her potential so will offer her the chance to train with her.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

  14. #314
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fitzy909 View Post
    true. although iris has nothing to do with clair it doesn't mean she can't train with her. i'm guessing iris will know about clair but not the other way around. it is possible clair will beat her and see her potential so will offer her the chance to train with her.
    Maybe as a training for her to later accept the position as Gym Leader.

    Random : PokéRadar


  15. #315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Why should Claire take Iris under her wing? Iris has nothing to do with her.
    Clair can teach Iris how to become a proper female Dragon-type Gym Leader.

    That is plenty to do with her.

  16. #316
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    532

    Default

    I absolutely love that Clair is going to be joining the cast likely soon. I feel that there is so much she can teach Iris in the few shorts months before the latter's possible departure.

    I just hope that we get a little of Clair and Ash too. Maybe a rematch between Charizard and her evolved Dragonite?
    I'm currently working on a Pokemon fanfic titled "Sinnoh League - Bastion's Adventure". If you are interested, please give it a look!!!



    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8892264/...on-s-Adventure


    Bastion's Current Team:

  17. #317
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buechs44 View Post
    I absolutely love that Clair is going to be joining the cast likely soon. I feel that there is so much she can teach Iris in the few shorts months before the latter's possible departure.

    I just hope that we get a little of Clair and Ash too. Maybe a rematch between Charizard and her evolved Dragonite?
    meh I'm sick of charizard vs dragonite. I'd rather Charizard vs Druddigon, or even Salamence (ones supposed to be appearing soon

  18. #318
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    meh I'm sick of charizard vs dragonite. I'd rather Charizard vs Druddigon, or even Salamence (ones supposed to be appearing soon
    I guess I didn't think of Charizard vs Iris's Dragonite. Duh!

    But yes, Druddigon or Salamence would be awesome to see battling Charizard too.
    I'm currently working on a Pokemon fanfic titled "Sinnoh League - Bastion's Adventure". If you are interested, please give it a look!!!



    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8892264/...on-s-Adventure


    Bastion's Current Team:

  19. #319
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    I wonder.

    If the Gible that is supposed to be appearing is Ashs i wonder why he brings it back. A dragon type tournament maybe? explains why Clairs here. Although if that is the reason hopefully it will just be one episode

  20. #320
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,232

    Default

    What make this intressing that clair is going to be in this episode that in the manga Iris lived in blackthorn city

  21. #321
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    What make this intressing that clair is going to be in this episode that in the manga Iris lived in blackthorn city
    maybe anime iris will as well. Clair might invite her to train in blackthorne, an offer iris accepts at the end of best wishes

  22. #322
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lakeland, FL 33810 in USA
    Posts
    2,875

    Default

    Its good for Clair to be back again. I bet that Clair would be excited to see Ash,and Pikachu again since their Gym Battle in Johto. Iris would be pleased if she meets a Dragon-type pokemon specialist, but she would be shocked once that Iris realized that Ash knows her. If Iris were to challenge Clair, then this could be her big break as she on her way to become a Dragon Master. That way, Iris can crush her enemy Georgia for sure.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.


    FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

  23. #323
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,567

    Default

    I'm waiting for this episode title to roll out. I was kinda hoping that would be the case here, but alas. Definitely for me the highest anticipated episode of this arc.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  24. #324
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    12,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I'm waiting for this episode title to roll out. I was kinda hoping that would be the case here, but alas. Definitely for me the highest anticipated episode of this arc.
    Gible is in the July or June set, I'm assuming Gible Satoshi or not will appear in this episodes, so late June or July I guess at most August sicne we will have the movie breaks, etc.

  25. #325
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Gible is in the July or June set, I'm assuming Gible Satoshi or not will appear in this episodes, so late June or July I guess at most August sicne we will have the movie breaks, etc.
    You think ash's gible will be in this?
    My first shiny ever caught!

    Named Admiral Sentret

Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •