Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E14 - Clair and Iris! The Shiny Druddigon!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Exactly. She will seldom battle I think. Only when they are in trouble I guess.
    yeah she may battle against tr, but past that i don't see her battling anyone else, definitely not clair.

Always watching. Always waiting. Never truly at peace in a realm of its own.
    Giratina will return....someday.

Quote Originally Posted by fitzy909 View Post
    yeah she may battle against tr, but past that i don't see her battling anyone else, definitely not clair.
    why not. She has a dragon Clair probably wouldn't have seen before. Its not hard to imagine Clair would want to battle it to see its skills

I'm personally hoping for a battle in this between iris and clair. A bit like iris' battle with cynthia.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    I'm personally hoping for a battle in this between iris and clair. A bit like iris' battle with cynthia.
    I'm torn on that. on the one hand I know I'm gonna hate that battle like I have most of Iris', especially if it comes down to dragonite vs dragonite.

But on the other hand this might be a good opertunity for Axew to get a much needed win.

If they do battle I guess my ideal outcome would be Axew gets a win but Iris ultimately loses, causing Iris to decide to train with Clair one day. Setting up her eventual departure.

Although ideally Ash & Alexa would battle Clair instead

Charizard/Krookodile vs Druddigon
    Noivern vs Dragonite

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I'm torn on that. on the one hand I know I'm gonna hate that battle like I have most of Iris', especially if it comes down to dragonite vs dragonite.

But on the other hand this might be a good opertunity for Axew to get a much needed win.

If they do battle I guess my ideal outcome would be Axew gets a win but Iris ultimately loses, causing Iris to decide to train with Clair one day. Setting up her eventual departure.

Although ideally Ash & Alexa would battle Clair instead

Charizard/Krookodile vs Druddigon
    Noivern vs Dragonite
    or they could do something entirely shocking and have Ash and Alexa vs iris and clair.

or they could do something entirely shocking and have Ash and Alexa vs iris and clair.
    I have already considered that scenario and I'd rather Ash team with Clair as I definitely want iris to lose to Clair

I have already considered that scenario and I'd rather Ash team with Clair as I definitely want iris to lose to Clair
    I have to admit it often is good for Iris to lose. Can really help her growth.

I have to admit it often is good for Iris to lose. Can really help her growth.
    Especially against a dragon trainer with much more experience then her. Plus its more likely Iris would eventually leave to train with her if she lost.

ash vs clair

Especially against a dragon trainer with much more experience then her. Plus its more likely Iris would eventually leave to train with her if she lost.
    We;; thats true but i don't think she'll leave in this episode more just receive the invite.

We;; thats true but i don't think she'll leave in this episode more just receive the invite.
    depends on when this episode is. could be one of the final eps. Like they could meet Clair when they arrive back in Kanto. Then Iris leaves with her and Cilan does whatever while Ash gets one final ep back in pallet town

depends on when this episode is. could be one of the final eps. Like they could meet Clair when they arrive back in Kanto. Then Iris leaves with her and Cilan does whatever while Ash gets one final ep back in pallet town
    That would work as well. As long as the reasoning behind her leaving(in universe) is properly justified.

That would work as well. As long as the reasoning behind her leaving(in universe) is properly justified.
    which is one of the reasons I want iris to lose a potential match between the two.

Losing to a far more experienced Dragon trainer and then accepting an offer to train under her is probably the best way to write her out of the show.

She could battle Clair 2v2
    Gible vs Axew - Axew
    Dragonite vs Axew - Dragonite wins in one move
    Dragonite vs Dragonite - Iris' puts up a good fight but Clair wins through superior skills and strategy.

Clair recognises potential in Iris and invites her to visit blackthorne and train.
    Iris recognises she could learn a lot from someone like Clair and accepts. Vowing to become strong enough to finally defeat Drayden

Hmmm this appereance of Clair is to much dragged along. I hope she will some bigger impact than just inspire Iris to become a Dragon type GL. Maybe a tournament, something big.

I already said in the DA general thread that DA is so uninteresting and this is the only episode I look forward to beside the Helioptile episode.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

If they do battle iris doesn't deserve to win. Especially since she did absolutely no training at all with her dragonite.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    If they do battle iris doesn't deserve to win. Especially since she did absolutely no training at all with her dragonite.
    But Dragonite trained...nah who am I kidding XD
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

You guys are fooling yourself if you think Iris is gonna beat Clair. If she didn't win against Drayden, how will she win against Clair? Also, Iris may have gotten a strong Dragonite but at least she worked hard with him in order to make him more obedient and trust him more, hell they had an entire tournament dedicated to that development and then even more development after that.

I agree Janovy! No way Iris is beating Clair but I would love a win for Axew the little guy is so underdevelopt and comparing it to Torchic and Piplup whom got major progress Axew got nothing no signicant win ( except the one agaisnt Luke)! But 1 win in 135 episodes! ! !

So a win againt Kingdra,Vibrava or Shelgon for Axew would be so nice! But I doubt it will be about Axew it will be most likely all about Dragonite!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    I agree Janovy! No way Iris is beating Clair but I would love a win for Axew the little guy is so underdevelopt and comparing it to Torchic and Piplup whom got major progress Axew got nothing no signicant win ( except the one agaisnt Luke)! But 1 win in 135 episodes! ! !

So a win againt Kingdra,Vibrava or Shelgon for Axew would be so nice! But I doubt it will be about Axew it will be most likely all about Dragonite!
    Achamo didn't get major progress, it hardly did anything before evolving. Kibago has done more than Achamo ever did and Pochama was never gonna evolve in the first place. Regarding Iris battling, I could see Iris battling Ibuki. I could see her getting a tie, losing or winning to be honest. Especially if she uses that Crimgan of hers, I'd like to see Kibago battling and getting a win off of that and Kairyu gaining a tie against Ibuki's Kairyu. It'd be nice to see both the Dragon-types of her team shine in their own way.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    You guys are fooling yourself if you think Iris is gonna beat Clair. If she didn't win against Drayden, how will she win against Clair? Also, Iris may have gotten a strong Dragonite but at least she worked hard with him in order to make him more obedient and trust him more, hell they had an entire tournament dedicated to that development and then even more development after that.
    What do you mean? Drayden came off as stronger than Clair to me but seeing that she is coming really late, I'm really starting to believe the Iris is going to train with her before becoming a gym leader option and if that happens she probably won't beat her yeah if not I don't have any problem with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    What do you mean? Drayden came off as stronger than Clair to me but seeing that she is coming really late, I'm really starting to believe the Iris is going to train with her before becoming a gym leader option and if that happens she probably won't beat her yeah if not I don't have any problem with it.
    Tbh both Clair and Drayden are 8th dragon gym leaders, I see them kinda equal in terms of strength.

Tbh both Clair and Drayden are 8th dragon gym leaders, I see them kinda equal in terms of strength.
    the difference is iris will have known Drayden's battling style. She won't know Clairs

the difference is iris will have known Drayden's battling style. She won't know Clairs
    True. And even knowing Drayden's battling style didn't help her much.

unless for whatever reason she sees Clair battle beforehand. Like vs Ash or Alexa.

Or even if its a small tournament for dragon types. Clair and Iris could face later on, giving them both chance to see the others style

True. And even knowing Drayden's battling style didn't help her much.
    Actually knowing Drayden's battling style helped a lot. She knew that Haxorus is too powerful so she made Excadrill dodge each one of its attack. A frail Pokemon like Excadrill can't take hits from Haxorus. If it wasn't for this strategy then Excadrill would've lost on first attack.

But Crimgan's battling style was totally different. It was similar to Paul's Torterra, take hit and then hit harder. Obviously that was new to Iris.

If Ash vs Clair mean anything now then we know one thing for sure, Clair never relies on speed. Wonder if Iris can exploit that flaw.

Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast