Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E14 - Clair and Iris! The Shiny Druddigon!!

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Yea, instead of catching another already strong and shiny dragon, she should be evolving axew, the one whose main goal was to evolve from the start.
    Who says this Crimgan is strong? Also, if it's strong it would likely be "Buoysel" strong and not "Kairyu" strong, I don't see anything wrong with catching a Shiny either. It's Shiny, so what? It's a color. Her goal isn't to evolve Kibago, that's his dream. Her goal is to become a Dragon Master and by virtue of that by the words of the Village Elder, make it into a strong Pokemon. That doesn't equal evolution.

People that keep using the "BW is ending so this shouldn't happen!" excuse, that's an extremely weak counter-argument and doesn't overrun the fact some people want to see some Pokemon evolve and get caught regardless. Burshamo evolved in the last episode and Togekiss was caught at the tail-end, so that ideal goes to the dogs as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah, but it's better to see her using her Axew more instead on focusing on another Pokemon. And besides... Blaziken didn't get much focus (the most notable thing is its battle against Sceptile) and Togekiss had a little development episode and partook to the Grand Festival (and lost), without any other chance of "redemption". I think a new capture wouldn't benefit her character much. It's already hard to juggle with the current Pokemon, it will be even harder with a new addition.

With that said, I'm not against a capture. I just think that it wouldn't be beneficial.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Clair's Dragonite vs. Iris' Dragonite ?! Sweet...that'll be somethin' ! And what's with the shiny Druddigon. Better be Clair's
    Gen I:
    Gen II:
    Gen III:
    Gen IV:
    Gen V:
    Gen VI: Gredinja, Aurorus, Aegislash, Dragalge, Trevenant, Xerneas

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Yeah, but it's better to see her using her Axew more instead on focusing on another Pokemon. And besides... Blaziken didn't get much focus (the most notable thing is its battle against Sceptile) and Togekiss had a little development episode and partook to the Grand Festival (and lost), without any other chance of "redemption". I think a new capture wouldn't benefit her character much. It's already hard to juggle with the current Pokemon, it will be even harder with a new addition.

With that said, I'm not against a capture. I just think that it wouldn't be beneficial.

I'm torn, I'd like Iris with shiny Druddigon (so long as Cilan gets something prior to it)

But at the same time, if 6th gen introduces more than 1 non legendary dragon type family, I'd want Iris to get one of them (but not if there's only one non legendary family). You know that said each genertion should have 6 non legendary dragon types. A Dratini/Bagon/Gible/Axew/Deino type dragon line, a unevolved dragon and it's final evolution, and a standalone dragon.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

you know what I want to see. the shiny druddigon to be malicious for the sake of it.

Iris always goes on about there being no evil dragons, so let's she how she handles coming face to face with one

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    you know what I want to see. the shiny druddigon to be malicious for the sake of it.

Iris always goes on about there being no evil dragons, so let's she how she handles coming face to face with one
    She kid of already did in movie 15 with kyruem, But that wasn't canon. And id rather not have druddigon be "bad' like dragonite. If she is going actually capture it, At least give a completely different personality...maybe be more heroic and adament.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    She kid of already did in movie 15 with kyruem, But that wasn't canon. And id rather not have druddigon be "bad' like dragonite. If she is going actually capture it, At least give a completely different personality...maybe be more heroic and adament.
    Kyuren wasn't evil like its game counterpart. It just wanted to test Keldeo.

Anyway, I think this Druddigon will be wild, maybe one who creates some problems or the leader a group of different dragons. I know it sounds very similar to the Onix episode, but the plot may be entirely different.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}

Kyuren wasn't evil like its game counterpart. It just wanted to test Keldeo.

Anyway, I think this Druddigon will be wild, maybe one who creates some problems or the leader a group of different dragons. I know it sounds very similar to the Onix episode, but the plot may be entirely different.
    it's game counterpart wasn't that evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    it's game counterpart wasn't that evil.
    It's mostly perceived like evil by people, similarly to Absol and Darkrai, but that doesn't mean that it's actually a bad guy. I think that the movie redeemed it, in a sense.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

It's mostly perceived like evil by people, similarly to Absol and Darkrai, but that doesn't mean that it's actually a bad guy. I think that the movie redeemed it, in a sense.
    that's true plus even in game most of it's negative aspects derive from either team plasma or legends that may not be entirely true.

I'd like to see a return of that Dragonite that went on a rampage in the episode before ash's final gym battle.

This Episode BWS2DA!E? - Clair Strikes Me As Another Development For Iris In Achieving Her Goal Of Becoming A Dragon Master. Im Expecting A Great Battle Between Clair and Iris In Which Clair Will Determine Where Iris Stands As A Dragon Trainer, Also Giving Her Advice So She Can Accomplish Her Goal Of Becoming a Dragon Master.

Im Really Interested In The Shiny Druddigon in This Episode.
    I Wonder What Role It Will Play In The Episode And How Much Impact It Will Have?

I Am Really Looking Forwards For This Episode.

Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Who says this Crimgan is strong? Also, if it's strong it would likely be "Buoysel" strong and not "Kairyu" strong, I don't see anything wrong with catching a Shiny either. It's Shiny, so what? It's a color. Her goal isn't to evolve Kibago, that's his dream. Her goal is to become a Dragon Master and by virtue of that by the words of the Village Elder, make it into a strong Pokemon. That doesn't equal evolution.

People that keep using the "BW is ending so this shouldn't happen!" excuse, that's an extremely weak counter-argument and doesn't overrun the fact some people want to see some Pokemon evolve and get caught regardless. Burshamo evolved in the last episode and Togekiss was caught at the tail-end, so that ideal goes to the dogs as far as I'm concerned.
    I agree with what your saying about strength not being equal to evolution but it's heavily implied that to become a dragon master, Iris will have to evolve her axew. given that it's his dream, what kind of dragon master would she be if she can't fulfill her pokemon's dreams?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Quote Originally Posted by weavile606 View Post
    I agree with what your saying about strength not being equal to evolution but it's heavily implied that to become a dragon master, Iris will have to evolve her axew. given that it's his dream, what kind of dragon master would she be if she can't fulfill her pokemon's dreams?
    There is no timelimit on Axew's whenever or if-ever evolution. The little guy has shown no desire in evolving right now.

Quote Originally Posted by UbersSuck20 View Post
    I'd like to see a return of that Dragonite that went on a rampage in the episode before ash's final gym battle.
    Then we'd have three Dragonite present at the same time if Clair has evolved her Dragonair. I was kinda expecting it to be in Charizard's flashbacks considering how it went against it at that time. I kinda expected a few Charizard vs. Dragonite scenes (vs. Dragon Den Dragonite, Drake's Dragonite, and Clair's Dragonair) as to set up that 'fight' better, but they didn't pick those scenes.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by weavile606 View Post
    Being a Dragon Master is understanding their hearts training them, Axew's evolution and being a Dragon Master are very much unconnected. Theoretically, Iris could become a D-Master just by training Dragonite and Axew more and bonding with them.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    There is no timelimit on Axew's whenever or if-ever evolution. The little guy has shown no desire in evolving right now.
    that is true. I was going to say "the writers wouldn't just throw that plot point away" but they've done it before to much bigger plot points. so you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Being a Dragon Master is understanding their hearts training them, Axew's evolution and being a Dragon Master are very much unconnected. Theoretically, Iris could become a D-Master just by training Dragonite and Axew more and bonding with them.
    again, you're right but I would figure part if bonding with aww specifically would include helping it evolve but it's not necessary. and dragonite, I think bonding is the only thing she can do with him/her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

The best way for axew to evolve IMO is if Iris shaved her head. Without that hair there's no comfortable resting spot and axew won't be tempted into refusing evolution to fit in it.
    Last edited by LizardonX; 12th April 2013 at 7:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    The best way for axew to evolve IMO is if Iris shaved her head. Without that hair there's no comfortable resting spot and axew won't be coerced into refusing evolution to fit in it.
    Or Iris could just get a stupidly oversized wig, and Axew will feel right at home again and never elolve ^^

Perhaps Axew could evolve in the episode before Iris leaves Ash
    Legitimately Caught All 649 Pokémon in White 2: April 12, 2013
    White 2 FC: 5072 4104 1923
    3DS FC: 0103-9971-7893

Quote Originally Posted by duh View Post
    Or Iris could just get a stupidly oversized wig, and Axew will feel right at home again and never elolve ^^
    Or she could get a super oversized wig big enough for fraxure to fit into and then fraxure could sit there when they travel.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

looks like shiny druddigon is clairs

Good. I think it's better that it belongs to Clair.

Random : PokéRadar

Clair appears twice in the opening, she migth stick around for two or three episodes and mentor Iris not just appear in one episode I guess, thats cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Clair appears twice in the opening, she migth stick around for two or three episodes and mentor Iris not just appear in one episode I guess, thats cool.
    Maybe that's why Gible might return. If it's a 2-3 episode arc on dragon types, then yeah he may want to see Gible.

Random : PokéRadar

Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast