Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E14 - Clair and Iris! The Shiny Druddigon!!

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Honestly, Hikari deserved to defeat Satoshi in the Tag Battle tournament. Her and Kouhei were in perfect sync and the tournament was about the trainer team who works the best winning, Shinji and Satoshi fought the whole time and never cooperated and did win. I've always wanted a girl that can defeat Satoshi, Hikari should have really beaten him in the Tag Battle Tournament but Iris will do just fine. Haruka was a much better trained Coordinator than Satoshi, she should have taken that medal home easily, but I imagine they wanted it to end in a tie for the sake of the plot.
    The only reason they won was because of Paul being there. If someone else was then I'm sure they would have. But to be honest, I'm glad they didn't. Hikari didn't Know what she was doing in the first half and needed Kouhei to basically string her along, plus she didn't have any experience battling compared to Paul and Ash, so think about why the writers did that. Plus, Conway was a weirdo stalker who no one knew and always went on about his arrogant strategy only to lose, making him to not underestimate his opponents like that.

Plus there was the Chimchar incident that the writers thought to give Ash the win due to that. So I think it was fair compared to the Whirl Cup crap.

May won against Ash in early AG? When?
    Torchic vs Tailow in the mob episode. But we all knew Ash was better than May because he was whooping trainers left and right from start of the episode to finish. Losing one match doesn't determine the strength of his whole team.

My ideal battle ever!

I'm really disappointed that Clair's not having an extended stay if only for the reason I want to see Ash's Gible. But I guess Iris and Cilan won't be seeing any of Ash's reserves outside of Charizard, when May and Dawn did see most of them.

I'm still holding out for iris to give her dragonite to Clair for training in exchange for the shiny dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    I'm still holding out for iris to give her dragonite to Clair for training in exchange for the shiny dragon.
    Outside of Noctowl, has anyone on the main cast besides Ash had a shiny Pokemon? They don't seem to appear all that often in the anime in general IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    That wouldn't make any sense at all. Why?

Iris is about to leave, Dragonite has gotten his development and you want him to leave in exchange for a shiny? What?

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    That wouldn't make any sense at all. Why?

Iris is about to leave, Dragonite has gotten his development and you want him to leave in exchange for a shiny? What?
    But... it's a *shiny* and can still develop before Iris leaves. XD

However, I'm against Dragonite leaving the show. It would be pointless and not a smart move, imo.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Outside of Noctowl, has anyone on the main cast besides Ash had a shiny Pokemon? They don't seem to appear all that often in the anime in general IIRC.
    Considering Ash's Noctowl is considered rare, nope. He's the only MC to own a shiny
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

h.nwtFrom the same sourcevthan the eevee episode.

Various thins:

Alexa isn't mentipned in any nomagw njpor appears in any part. But considering that Alexa appearsin te epispdes between it.

There's a scan that suggest that Ash and Clair willhave a battle.

I dpn,t bring the scans because I'm notnin a computer right now. Go to toro.2ch.net/anime, clicknthe theadnwhere it saids pokkettomkonsuttabesutouiosshu sishon 2 in katakana and you'll fond a postnwith 3 links from today. Thpse are the scans.

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org4341907.jpg

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org4341908.jpg
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 16th July 2013 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eievui-Nymphia View Post

Various thins:

Alexa isn't mentipned in any nomagw njpor appears in any part. But considering that Alexa appearsin te epispdes between it.

I dpn,t bring the scans because I'm notnin a computer right now. Go to toro.2ch.net/anime, clicknthe theadnwhere it saids pokkettomkonsuttabesutouiosshu sishon 2 in katakana and you'll fond a postnwith 3 links from today. Thpse are the scans.
    Oh ****, I have to change my username.

Can the link you gave be trusted? Those people are saying "Charizard has always had this feeling that it's inferior to Dragonite because it lost to Drake's Dragonite. So it wants to settle things by battling Clair's Dragonite."

Meh, sounds like something a Charizard-Fan would say. Idk, it sounds more like a fanfic.

Also, my hunch that Alexa disappears for this episode seems to be right.

Man, I am liking that second scan. Clair seems to be interested in something about Ash. Mostly Charizard.
    Last edited by Alfred the Second; 16th July 2013 at 11:53 AM.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Various thins:

Is it just me or does Ash seem to be staring at Clairs chest in the second scan.

Various thins:

I think they are remembering each other not about to battle but I will wait for translation.

Alexa is probably not mentioned because she probably wont be important in this week episode.

It seems like he looks down by her side and looks at a Poke or something! But it seems like Clair is recognizing Ash here. Sweet! He is almost relevant! XD
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

I'm liking the look of this one, might end up being the best of Da.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by DEMONCAMERUPT View Post
    Is it just me or does Ash seem to be staring at Clairs chest in the second scan.
    She's one of the few females with boobs. He must be shocked. :P

Anyways, should be a neat episode. I hope that other Dragonite will look like a normal Dragonite at times (as in, not mad!). I've forgot what a normal one looks like~
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    I'm liking the look of this one, might end up being the best of Da.
    I wish I could agree with you but aside from seeing Clair everything else about this seems dull and uninteresting. Hopefully there's some stuff still to be revealed

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I wish I could agree with you but aside from seeing Clair everything else about this seems dull and uninteresting. Hopefully there's some stuff still to be revealed
    What else is there other than Clair appearing. ._.

<--My tumblr

\

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    What else is there other than Clair appearing. ._.
    It's an Iris episode, he doesn't like it for that. Still angry about her "stealing" Dento's screen time in Episode N.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 16th July 2013 at 3:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    It's an Iris episode, he doesn't like it for that. Still angry about her "stealing" Dento's screen time in Episode N.
    No I'm not.there are many many reasons I dislike her and episodes focusing on her. If it wasn't for Clair I would just give this a miss. But since she's in it I'm gonna give it a go. I'm just hoping for something to make it a bit more interesting. Like charizard vs Druddigon. I'm just hoping the only battle (if there is one here) isn't dragonite vs dragonite as I have never been a fan of same species battles.

------------------------------------------------------------

As for the content of this episode I really hope to see Shiny Druddigon do something exciting. I hope it doesn't just bond with Clair,join her team and then leave. The best thing would be to see it face Something like Charizard or Krookodile. Or even Excadrill.

But at the very least I'd like to see Clair battling it to capture it. hopefully with something besides dragonite. I'm actually hoping to see her gyarados again (although I'm not expecting it) or even her Dragonair (if her dragonite isn't the evolves Dragonair she took Ash on with. Again I know it's a long shot so not actually expecting it.

Also do we know why Clair wants Druddigon? Is it just because its a rare dragon? Or something more like its rampaging around causing trouble so some people contacted Clair for help

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    No I'm not.there are many many reasons I dislike her and episodes focusing on her. If it wasn't for Clair I would just give this a miss. But since she's in it I'm gonna give it a go. I'm just hoping for something to make it a bit more interesting. Like charizard vs Druddigon. I'm just hoping the only battle (if there is one here) isn't dragonite vs dragonite as I have never been a fan of same species battles.
    You shouldn't be expecting too much out of Satoshi in an episode focusing on Iris, literally all your post have been about how you want Dento/Satoshi to get some type of something in an Iris episode. If Iris bothers you so much, skip all of her episodes and just go to the Dento ones. I know many members who simply don't watch episodes focusing on characters they don't like. If anything Satoshi and Ibuki are just likely to remember each other and that's it really. If you think the episode is boring pre-showing, even with Ibuki, it's obvious you don't want to like the episode. Iris has nothing to do with Dento's screen time and vice versa, neither can be blamed for the other's lack of screen time or surplus amount of screen time. Neither has really gotten much in Da! either, Dento gotten his Detective episode and Iris is getting an Ibuki episode.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 16th July 2013 at 5:33 PM.

Different Claire confirmed?

Claire never looked so happy around Ash before, she must be a different entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter ゴースト View Post

Leave the skepticism to the Mewtwo thread please :x

It's not being very happy. It's an expression of recognition. She's happy from seeing one of those people she battled somewhere else in Johto and randomly meeting him in Da! Islands.

<--My tumblr

\

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter ゴースト View Post

she wasn't exactly hostile when they met back in jouto, or are you judging by the games here cause that's not the case.

I'm pretty sure he's just kidding, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Man, I am liking that second scan. Clair seems to be interested in something about Ash. Mostly Charizard.
    Clair: Ash you have a dragon-type pokemon?

Ash: Yes, I caugth him when I was traveling around Sinnoh.

I want to believe. Make this a chance to bring back Gible.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Clair: Ash you have a dragon-type pokemon?

Ash: Yes, I caugth him when I was traveling around Sinnoh.

I want to believe. Make this a chance to bring back Gible.
    Well, if we go down the optimistic road, we can see him running to the PC and bring Gible like he brough Leavanny back in the Butterfree ep. But I go down the pessimistic and safer one :3

<--My tumblr

\

Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast