Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E14 - Clair and Iris! The Shiny Druddigon!!

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    I bet axew gets lost and clair has to help find it.
    Best send off episode ever =/
    Wait, didn't they do that with Dawn and Pipiulp? I hope Iris keeps that thing in a freakin Pokeball or it will keep getting in between her training.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

iris is the most interested in dragons. i think iris will get a battle with clair.
    “We do have a lot in common.
    The same air, the same Earth, the same
    sky.
    Maybe if we started looking at
    what's the same instead of
    always looking at what's different,
    ...well, who knows?”
    ― Meowth

Quote Originally Posted by JoaquinLorie View Post
    Maybe this will be one of the last episodes, maybe Iris confronts Clair on a 3 on 3 match, maybe Axew finally evolves? Or will that be saved for a Scraggy vs Axew final match?
    Who knows, Ash and Iris have a 'falling out' episode coming up, so the little ones might evolve in that, or only one might. Who knows! If so, then it would make a big difference if Iris faces Clair.

Iris vs. Clair
    - Fraxure vs. Kingdra
    - Excadrill vs. Salamence
    - Dragonite vs. Dragonite

I really want Iris to capture a third dragon: The Shiny Druddigon. It would be perfect for her send off.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I really don't care about Iris. I just want to know if Butterfree is really real or is it just a fake?

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I really don't care about Iris. I just want to know if Butterfree is really real or is it just a fake?
    If it is fake, then that whole poster is fake.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

If it is fake, then that whole poster is fake.
    There has been fake things in posters before. There is so many stuff on there that you'd hope it's all real.

As far as Claire goes, ihope she shows up. Maybe slaps some sense into Iris about maybe training in Johto along with real dragon trainers instead of becoming a gymleader right off the back.

My ideal battle ever!

There has been fake things in posters before. There is so many stuff on there that you'd hope it's all real.

As far as Claire goes, ihope she shows up. Maybe slaps some sense into Iris about maybe training in Johto along with real dragon trainers instead of becoming a gymleader right off the back.
    I understand, but most stuff posted about the anime is usually never fake....at least not as much as the games. And the guy just sposted a pic of a bunch of posters with episode n stuff and the movie along with this, so it is real.

Named Admiral Sentret

iris and ash battling for druddigon shiny? iris must be mad to know that ash jah won clair, clair Dragonite gets to train?

I understand, but most stuff posted about the anime is usually never fake....at least not as much as the games. And the guy just sposted a pic of a bunch of posters with episode n stuff and the movie along with this, so it is real.
    Like I said, I really don't care. They are doing all of this to get back older people watching the show because before younger kids weren't being reached with such bad writing. All of this stuff could have been done in BF and now they are doing this after the league in Unova of all places?

My ideal battle ever!

Like I said, I really don't care. They are doing all of this to get back older people watching the show because before younger kids weren't being reached with such bad writing. All of this stuff could have been done in BF and now they are doing this after the league in Unova of all places?
    Oh well yea, that's a different story. The whole saga has been done inconsistent with having the league ending mid saga basically and two minisagas with mostly all filler in terms of character development to end best wishes. Hopefully Xylo yogurt does better.

Named Admiral Sentret

pokemon island of dragons? ash and charizard Gible, iris and axew Dragonite, Dragonite and Kingdra clair, trying to capture the shiny druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Who knows, Ash and Iris have a 'falling out' episode coming up, so the little ones might evolve in that, or only one might. Who knows! If so, then it would make a big difference if Iris faces Clair.

Iris vs. Clair
    - Fraxure vs. Kingdra
    - Excadrill vs. Salamence
    - Dragonite vs. Dragonite

I really want Iris to capture a third dragon: The Shiny Druddigon. It would be perfect for her send off.
    That is a way better idea, in that Ash and Iris breakup episode, we can have a Scraggy vs Axew match and perhaps an evolution.
    It's possible a Clair vs Iris battle, maybe they are fighting for Druddigon? Since we can see two Dragonites battling each other and they are mad.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Cool, still no Typhlosion or Salamence, I'm realy hoping Typhlosion isn't some random background pokemon(and no I'm not saying its going to Satoshi Quilava evolving.

I really hope we see a re-animated flashbacks again, the episode with charizard was pretty nice with the old episode in modern animation

Expectations:

- Iris fangasms over Clair;
    - Flashback (HD) about Ash's 8th gym badge in Johto;
    - Some kind of rivalry between both Dragonites that I would like it to lead to a battle (I would prefer it to be a 3 VS 3);
    - Iris gets the shiny dragon;
    - Some kind of "I would love to meet Johto region because of reasons" from Iris.

I'm glad an old character is returning, and another shiny Pokemon. Druddigon is one of Black and Whites best shiny Pokemon so i'm glad it's appearing.

I'm assuming either Claire or Iris will capture it, i'm also wondering whether Claire will offer to train Iris and this is the reason she will depart from Ash eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I'm glad an old character is returning, and another shiny Pokemon. Druddigon is one of Black and Whites best shiny Pokemon so i'm glad it's appearing.

I'm assuming either Claire or Iris will capture it, i'm also wondering whether Claire will offer to train Iris and this is the reason she will depart from Ash eventually.
    Iris doesn't need another huge dragon pokemon. She is aloud to get smaller ones and raise them like normal trainers. She doesn't need to be given hand outs all throughout her run.

My ideal battle ever!

I wonder if this will be a capture episode. If shiny Druddigon gets caught i'd like either Iris or Ash to get it.

Iris doesn't need another huge dragon pokemon. She is aloud to get smaller ones and raise them like normal trainers. She doesn't need to be given hand outs all throughout her run.
    1 - Why? Iris only owns two dragon types out of the potential 6 she could own (considering she doesn't rotate). Did you know? If she wants to become a Dragon Master she actually has to catch Dragon Types.

2 - Druddigon doesn't evolve, catching it doesn't mean she's getting given a hand out/shortcut. This only applied to Dragonite.

3 - How is she being given it? A NORMAL trainer catches Pokemon.

As long as Iris actually catches Druddigon and it doesn't automatically join her then I guess I'll be fine. However, it seems a bit late for me. I feel that the potential Druddigon may not receive the proper focus before the goodbye.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

'in b4 Iris stays in Johto theories'

Quote Originally Posted by americanxdream View Post
    'in b4 Iris stays in Johto theories'
    Too late, see above.

Too late, see above.
    So? It's a logical expectation as far as I'm concerned.

1 - Why? Iris only owns two dragon types out of the potential 6 she could own (considering she doesn't rotate). Did you know? If she wants to become a Dragon Master she actually has to catch Dragon Types.
    Actually, all you have to do to be a Dragon Master is connect to the heart of Dragon types.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast