Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E14 - Clair and Iris! The Shiny Druddigon!!

This is only the second shiny pkmn in BW correct? After onix? I hope they dont release an event druddigon because its one of the things i really want to hunt in BW2

Oh, look! A convenient reason for Iris to leave when they get to Kanto. I'll be looking forward to this one.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson_Blazer View Post
    This is only the second shiny pkmn in BW correct? After onix? I hope they dont release an event druddigon because its one of the things i really want to hunt in BW2
    there's also genosect appearing next week

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I wonder if this will be a capture episode. If shiny Druddigon gets caught i'd like either Iris or Ash to get it.
    Why would ash catch it? :/
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    3 - How is she being given it? A NORMAL trainer catches Pokemon.
    Well Iris didn't catch any pokemons until now. All of them have just joined her.

Excadrill - Joined her as a Drilbur because they had become good friends.
    Axew - Was given by the old granny.
    Emolga - Joined her because it wanted free food and apples.
    Dragonite - Took a liking to her and joined her team.

Iris has yet to properly capture a pokemon through a battle (using her own strength), like Cilan's capture of Stunfisk or Ash's capture of Pidove, Snivy, Palpitoad, Roggenrola during the course of Unova.

As for this episode, well considering that the Dragon's Den in Johto is said to be the best place to train with Dragon types, i won't be surprised if Iris decided to go there to train herself in the future.

One thing i don't want to happen is Iris knowing about Clair from the start.
    Her knowledge outside of the Unova region should be kept at minimum (like her not knowing about Tyranitar or Charizard not being a dragon type), and it about time that Ash should be the one who gives her the info regarding anything relating to the older regions (even Clair and the Dragon's Den).
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 23rd March 2013 at 8:10 PM.

Way is this thread unconfirmed...we saw the poster!!

Too bad the writers decided Claire over Lance!! Lance could be awesome..we haven't seen him since Hoenn!!

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Way is this thread unconfirmed...we saw the poster!!

Too bad the writers decided Claire over Lance!! Lance could be awesome..we haven't seen him since Hoenn!!
    That's probably why we get clair instead, we haven't seen her since johto.

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    That's probably why we get clair instead, we haven't seen her since johto.
    We saw her in a flashback in DP
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    We saw her in a flashback in DP
    Oh yea, one small flashback, but lance actually had a major role in the magma/aqua episode.

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Oh yea, one small flashback, but lance actually had a major role in the magma/aqua episode.
    I don't care which one showed up... guess it makes a little sense for Clair considering Iris is only becoming the 8th gym leader right now. Oh man, could you image if Iris returned as Champion if Ash hasn't won a league yet? XD
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I don't care which one showed up... guess it makes a little sense for Clair considering Iris is only becoming the 8th gym leader right now. Oh man, could you image if Iris returned as Champion if Ash hasn't won a league yet? XD
    People would be butthurt to say the least , but at least she would have her champion design.

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Well Iris didn't catch any pokemons until now. All of them have just joined her.

Excadrill - Joined her as a Drilbur because they had become good friends.
    Axew - Was given by the old granny.
    Emolga - Joined her because it wanted free food and apples.
    Dragonite - Took a liking to her and joined her team.

Iris has yet to properly capture a pokemon through a battle (using her own strength), like Cilan's capture of Stunfisk or Ash's capture of Pidove, Snivy, Palpitoad, Roggenrola during the course of Unova.
    It doesn't really matter. Iris has four Pokemon, Hikari was given Togekiss, Hinoarashi, Pochama, and traded Satoshi's monkey. Haruka was given Eevee, Achamo, Zenigame, and Gonbe's capture was a fluke.

One thing i don't want to happen is Iris knowing about Clair from the start.
    Her knowledge outside of the Unova region should be kept at minimum (like her not knowing about Tyranitar or Charizard not being a dragon type), and it about time that Ash should be the one who gives her the info regarding anything relating to the older regions (even Clair and the Dragon's Den).
    I really wish people would drop this "Satoshi should have a superiority complex over Iris" stuff. It's absolutely unnerving how people can be so upset over Iris knowing about things outside of Isshu.(Remember back in early BW where she identified the Kairyu skeleton? So she does know about things outside of Isshu.) If she does there's no problem.

Another Shiny Pokemon? Jesus Christ, they appear so often in the anime that they've lost their novelty imo. And I'm going to rage if my good sis Iris decides to leave to Johto after meeting Clair and being inspired by her Dragon Pokemon or whatever. I just want Clair to tell Iris straight-up that her Axew needs better training so it can evolve and achieve its goal.

I'm hoping that iris gets the shiny drud, would be a great addition along with her later getting a small dieno and training that I up once axew evolves
    I have a feeling that iris will definitely leave now...
    She has so many options now, she could go with Clair or become the gym leader

I'm really happy for clamor to be returning I really loved her
    And I can't remember but did her Dragonair evolve all ready?
    I foggy remember a dragonite burning up the shrine or something?...

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

I'd actually be happy if the writers have Iris leave with Clair, they've given her some development toward her goal and all her Pokemon have personalities. They've given her quite a few options already and fleshed out her backstory and I feel like I enjoyed the long ride and investing my time in her character and rooting for her. So, in other words, it's good to have a sense of "complete" when one of your favorite characters might possibly leave.

TBH, I don't think Iris is going with Clair. I think her Dragonite is a more likely candidate and she could take that Druddigon with her along the Dekorola Archipelago, ala something similar to Vulpix and Brock. Druddigon is a cool Pokemon and one my favorite, but I personally really like Dragonite's personality and its presence in the show is a treat for me in itself. That seems most likely to me, even though Druddigon probably wouldn't rock as much as Dragonite.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I wonder why they brought Claire back instead of Lance?
    Obvious reasons. Dragon-type girls... Although I am tired of Dragonite having "rivalries"

Clair, huh? This is the first episode in a long time that I'm looking forward to seeing. It's been a bunch of snoozefests for the majority of BW.

To be fair, both Lance and Claire COULD have appeared at the same time considering their relation in the games, hopefully this is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    I really wish people would drop this "Satoshi should have a superiority complex over Iris" stuff. It's absolutely unnerving how people can be so upset over Iris knowing about things outside of Isshu.(Remember back in early BW where she identified the Kairyu skeleton? So she does know about things outside of Isshu.) If she does there's no problem.
    Its not about Ash having superiority complex, its about Ash being a more experienced trainer that Iris which should the real factor.

Ash having traveled around 4 regions before coming to Unova should atleast be shown to have more knowledge than a girl who just started traveling and doesn't know simple things.

And unlike Cilan who should obviously be more knowledgeable than Ash about varies things (since he is a Pokemon Sommelier), Iris doesn't have that much knowledge herself regarding anything outside of Unova (though her knowledge regarding Unova is also less), but still has been shown to disrespect and downplay Ash's knowledge (in comparison to her own).

Atleast May and Dawn did showed a bit of respect towards Ash since he was there senior in knowledge regarding pokemons and pokemon battles, and respected Brock even more because he was more knowledgeable than Ash. But Iris isn't shown to be like that.

Also how can we expect a person to be knowledgeable, if they don't know the simple fact that a Charizard is not dragon type, even-though she should have good amount of knowledge on Dragon types (since she is a Dragon Master in training).

why is everyone making such a big deal about clair? Butterfree is in one of those pictures! I was shocked to see Pidgeotto and primeape in those charizard flashbacks. We might get a physical appearance of butterfree after 16 years.
    50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise)...

Quote Originally Posted by soccerstar19 View Post
    why is everyone making such a big deal about clair? Butterfree is in one of those pictures! I was shocked to see Pidgeotto and primeape in those charizard flashbacks. We might get a physical appearance of butterfree after 16 years.
    Because this is a thread about Clairs return. Why would people talk about Butterfree here? You want people making a fuss over Butterfree then there's plenty of that in its thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Its not about Ash having superiority complex, its about Ash being a more experienced trainer that Iris which should the real factor.
    There is no "should" Iris isn't May or Dawn, she's not a beginner. Cilan is just as much Unovan as she is and knows his stuff as well. Any use of "should" is subjective, not objective thus trying to to say what Iris should and shouldn't know. Iris could very well know who Clair is, she knew Cynthia and Garchomp iirc.

To be honest, I don't have any issues with Iris staying in Johto. Heck, she might go back to Unova though, and train with Drayden. All she could get from Johto is learning and experience from Clair in a episode.

If that poster is for real, then oh gosh, this is going to be a kick butt Summer!

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

So,Iris's Dragonite falls in love with Clair's Dragonite and Iris has to stay in Johto for Dragonite to procreate and to be a sexy beast.

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Like I said in the main thread, I can totally see Iris leaving to Johto with Clair, or at least decides a few episodes after her encounter with Clair to go to Johto. Something like Clair says she's going back to Blackthorn to meet Lance to train with their dragon Pokémon, and she says to Iris she should come. Or Clair's Dragonair evolves into Dragonite off-screen, and Iris Dragonite falls in love with it, and leaves with Clair and her Dragonite, and Clair says to Iris she should come to Johto to train with her.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast