Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E8 - Ash & Butterfree! Until the Day We Meet Again!! [FIRST POST 06/01]

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post

Besides, I'm used to see a lot of people writing butterfly instead of Butterfree as if it were the pokemon's name, so I thought he made the same mistake. And maybe he did.
    So who made you King and gave you the right to address those mistakes and correct them in such a condescending way? 'First learn how to write', please get of your high horse.

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Butterfree is a pokemon, not a butterfly. Last time I checked, pokemon based on real life animals share some things with their real life counter parts, but not everything.
    Last time I checked it was okay to make references to pokémon by calling it by the creature it is based on, especially if it's done in a sarcastic way. And who are you to correct them, butt out.

I can't wait If Butterfree is one of Ash's old pokemon, I remember Ash's Butterfree being released when I was very young but I don't remember how old I was.

Butterfree hits right in the nostalgia.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    Last time I checked it was okay to make references to pokémon by calling it by the creature it is based on, especially if it's done in a sarcastic way. And who are you to correct them, butt out.
    If calling Pikachu rat is bashing, wouldn't butterfly be bashing too? I'm not agreeing with him or you here, I'm just wondering haha :P

The chosen ones (for now)

Please be Ash's Butterfree ;-; ... I remember how much I used to cry when I watched that episode. Seriously one of the saddest moments of my childhood. I just hope he 'recatches' him, and doesn't let him go away again

What did Ash do with his pokéball anyway?
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/wh1g8y.jpg[/IMG]

~ It's KE$HA in the casa, baby le-let's get get LOCO ~

Black 2 Team:

Quote Originally Posted by ~Azurill~ View Post
    Please be Ash's Butterfree ;-; ... I remember how much I used to cry when I watched that episode. Seriously one of the saddest moments of my childhood. I just hope he 'recatches' him, and doesn't let him go away again
    Butterfree most likely has a family now so recatching him would be a terrible thing to do haha

The chosen ones (for now)

I want Butterfree to be back! I'm going to tear up again if he comes back or leaves! D; Tabt was one of the saddest moments of my childhood! I WANT BUTTERFREE BACK! THAT IS DEFINITELY ASH'S BUTTERFREE! YEP HE'S COMING BACK D:<

So who made you King and gave you the right to address those mistakes and correct them in such a condescending way? 'First learn how to write', please get of your high horse.

No nicknames or calling any pokemon, anything but their name, read the rules.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

OMG! The Butterfree goodbye episode was a sad but great memory of my childhood! OMG This is so exciting! I wonder when is this episode airing, around July, August?

I don't have to ask for permission to correct a mistake someone made. And I can speak in any way I like provided I don't directly insult a person. First, go and read the rules, because nicknames or calling aren't allowed on any pokemon, only their real name.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    EDIT: Exactly. I read this just after I posted my comment xD

So the scan was real. Saw it on Facebook and thought it was fake. Anyways, can't wait to see this episode. I wonder if we might see the pink Butterfree.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    So the scan was real. Saw it on Facebook and thought it was fake. Anyways, can't wait to see this episode. I wonder if we might see the pink Butterfree.
    Hope so maybe with some little Caterpies as well. Maybe if this is Ash's there leaves hope for the other "forever gone" Pokemon Pidgeot and Primeape to make reappearances in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Hope so maybe with some little Caterpies as well. Maybe if this is Ash's there leaves hope for the other "forever gone" Pokemon Pidgeot and Primeape to make reappearances in the future.
    Technically Primeape can come back at any time due to the training lol. He wasn't released.

Oh my god I knew this was gonna happen 1 day!!! It's about time!!!! I missed that thing so much!! Too bad it's only 1 episode or is it?
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Technically Primeape can come back at any time due to the training lol. He wasn't released.
    True. But he has been gone for quite some time. If this is Ash's Butterfree that could end the thought that when a Pokemon is released by Ash that it leaves to never return again aside from Lapras who returned once in Johto.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    True. But he has been gone for quite some time. If this is Ash's Butterfree that could end the thought that when a Pokemon is released by Ash that it leaves to never return again aside from Lapras who returned once in Johto.
    It ****ing better be at this point or this forum will literally explode.

It ****ing better be at this point or this forum will literally explode.
    Good point. xD

This is news to me. Would you be so kind as to provide some receipts? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by STICKTOPIA View Post
    Oh my god I knew this was gonna happen 1 day!!! It's about time!!!! I missed that thing so much!! Too bad it's only 1 episode or is it?
    Huh, did I miss something? I thought it wasn't confirmed yet whether it was Ash's Butterfree. But even if it is, I'll give the same answer I gave in the Muk thread; I'm not excited nor interested in Butterfree coming back. I don't particularly recall ever being a fan of Butterfree, and as someone else said before, I thought his farewell episode was so well done that bringing him back would sort of ruin that. I mean there's only so many times the writers can write a tearful departure episode before they become reductive.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    This is news to me. Would you be so kind as to provide some receipts? Thanks.

Huh, did I miss something? I thought it wasn't confirmed yet whether it was Ash's Butterfree. But even if it is, I'll give the same answer I gave in the Muk thread; I'm not excited nor interested in Butterfree coming back. I don't particularly recall ever being a fan of Butterfree, and as someone else said before, I thought his farewell episode was so well done that bringing him back would sort of ruin that. I mean there's only so many times the writers can write a tearful departure episode before they become reductive.
    From Encyclopika:

"It's really a shame this needs to be posted, but here goes...

Character bashing is clearly different than having a negative opinion. It goes above and beyond constructive criticism, and starts to get rude, nasty, uncalled for, and spammy. It isn't allowed and it was never allowed.

For instance:

Wishing ill will of a character ("I hope they get pwned" or "OMG when will they just die?")
    Plainly hating on the character ("Character A sucks so much!")
    Calling a character by any other name but its own, (especially after you have a track record of hating that character) as if it would kill you to utter their name, IS bashing it. (This includes the now famous calling Pikachu a rat, or any other version of the word)
    And making threads geared towards disliking a character, replacing a character, etc.
    etc.

It is unnecessary to do this in a discussion thread that may not have everything to do with the character at hand. If you really, truly need to type it out on the internet, bash them over PMs or VMs with someone who agrees with you. :/ It doesn't belong here where fans of the character can and will defend them, sending the topic into off-topic bickering."

Wow, nostalgia much? What the hell is going on with the writers? Next thing you know Claire will make a return, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by STICKTOPIA View Post
    No one knew this would happen. Itis been what, over ten years? Most people stopped watching pokemon all together to care just about Butterfree and a few other old pokemon. But in all seriousness, maybe Pigeot will come back as well and then people will learn to keep quiet about it for now on.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Wow, nostalgia much? What the hell is going on with the writers? Next thing you know Claire will make a return, lol.
    I like to think that it's not so much nostalgia as it is making an obvious connection (like with Mewtwo and Genesect).
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    I like to think that it's not so much nostalgia as it is making an obvious connection (like with Mewtwo and Genesect).
    What "obvious connection" is there with butterfree? Its all nostalgia and fan service.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

I hope this episode isn't far into the season. It was nice seeing the Charizard flashbacks, and now we might even get to see some Butterfree flashbacks. I wonder what attacks he learned during his time away
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

Quote Originally Posted by ViperQueen View Post
    I hope this episode isn't far into the season. It was nice seeing the Charizard flashbacks, and now we might even get to see some Butterfree flashbacks. I wonder what attacks he learned during his time away
    I'm hoping bug buzz and silver wind. Keep sleep powder and maybe have tackle as well still?
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White: