Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E8 - Ash & Butterfree! Until the Day We Meet Again!! [FIRST POST 06/01]

Well, the ending shows a scarfed Butterfree, so that may mean that this Butterfree will be Ash's. However, until we get an official confirmation this is a simple speculation.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Well, the ending shows a scarfed Butterfree, so that may mean that this Butterfree will be Ash's. However, until we get an official confirmation this is a simple speculation.
    We also saw Kingler and we all know he's got a 0.001% chance of showing up.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Given the fact that they actually threw in that Ash x Butterfree pic in the trailers and all the other returning stuff I say it's still highly possible for it to be Ash's.
    XY group / Amourshipping Christmas fan comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/1061...-were-a-bit-of

My art: http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    We also saw Kingler and we all know he's got a 0.001% chance of showing up.
    Why? Iris and Dent don't just want to see Dekorola their objective is Kanto so now I'm pretty sure we are getting a Oak Lab episode, so Kingler will probably appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I just don't see why we should assume that the Butterfree from the spoiler image is Ash's because again, we know that tons of Butterfree will appear in this arc (thanks to the new Opening for confirming that). I was skeptical about the Ash's Butterfree thing from the start, and now it's really starting to seem like Ash and friends just encounter some Butterfree and help them with their problems and stuff. You know, average anime plot. We've seen it done a hundred times.
    Someone didn't pay attention to this: http://hayabusa2.tv2ch.com/jlab-dat/...6885578018.jpg

Ash's Butterfree is next to Ash and his Unova pokemon in that ending scene. I'm not saying it is Ash's, but it most likely is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    Someone didn't pay attention to this: http://hayabusa2.tv2ch.com/jlab-dat/...6885578018.jpg

Ash's Butterfree is next to Ash and his Unova pokemon in that ending scene. I'm not saying it is Ash's, but it most likely is.
    Well, to be fair Charizard is now part of his Unova team yet he isn't near his team members.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Why? Iris and Dent don't just want to see Dekorola their objective is Kanto so now I'm pretty sure we are getting a Oak Lab episode, so Kingler will probably appear.
    I guess it's possible...
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post

That proves nothing since Ash's Pokemon are scattered all over the place in that picture. And the fact that his Butterfree is wearing its yellow scarf in that image while the one from the preview isn't pretty much confirms that they're different Pokemon.

Why do people use that ending image for anything?

I see pokemon like Cubone, Sharpedo and Baltoy there, Pokemon that none of the main cast ever owned.

That proves nothing since Ash's Pokemon are scattered all over the place in that picture. And the fact that his Butterfree is wearing its yellow scarf in that image while the one from the preview isn't pretty much confirms that they're different Pokemon.
    Nice logic there Kira, since your only speculating on the ONE thing we know about the episode, which is just a screenshot. Sure we have no proof that it is in fact Ash's Butterfree but don't go saying it can't be it, if your so sure its not Ash's, why bother trolling here constantly? Some of us believe it is, given what we see on the picture, so is THAT much of a crime for some of us wanting something as exciting as seeing Ash's first capture/evolution/release, who we haven't seen in the flesh in over 15 years?
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

NO, it doesn't.

Why don't we wait for the Butterfree episode, then perhaps the context of the image will be explained.

IT could be a purposeful animation error, so they don't spoil it, or it could be the countless animation errors that occur, maybe in that ONE single shot it doesn't have the yellow scarf, but in another shot, it does.

I mean we had Officer Jenny turning into Ash into a DP Team Galactic like episode (if they weren't in it).

It's ONE screenshot Ciccone, one single screenshot.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    NO, it doesn't.

Why don't we wait for the Butterfree episode, then perhaps the context of the image will be explained.

IT could be a purposeful animation error, so they don't spoil it, or it could be the countless animation errors that occur, maybe in that ONE single shot it doesn't have the yellow scarf, but in another shot, it does.

I mean we had Officer Jenny turning into Ash into a DP Team Galactic like episode (if they weren't in it).

It's ONE screenshot Ciccone, one single screenshot.
    I agree, I could not be more certain that the picture is Ash's Butterfree. Why else would Ash have the expression he has? Butterfree was the first Pokémon he captured. The writers may not always portray it as well because Butterfree is not very marketable, but I think Ash cares for Butterfree more than most others for that reason alone.
    I'm currently working on a Pokemon fanfic titled "Sinnoh League - Bastion's Adventure". If you are interested, please give it a look!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8892264/...on-s-Adventure

Bastion's Current Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Buechs44 View Post
    I agree, I could not be more certain that the picture is Ash's Butterfree. Why else would Ash have the expression he has? Butterfree was the first Pokémon he captured. The writers may not always portray it as well because Butterfree is not very marketable, but I think Ash cares for Butterfree more than most others for that reason alone.
    I mean, why would they even include the picture, on a poster no less, if it wasn't Ash's Butterfree? Occam's razor, it's far more likely that they placed it there to rile the fanbase up than to mindlessly troll us for no discernible reason.

Oh god. Remember this?:

I think you make a good point about the summaries. I mean we have two already and we usually get like three or four in total before an episode airs. We also have episode pictures of just Charmander and Ash and friends. If Charizard hasn't been mentioned outside of the title or even shown in pictures, then I have no choice but to believe that it's not getting a major role after all and that it belongs to someone other than Ash.
    If it was Ash's Charizard, don't you think it would be one of the pictures... not the Charmander that has a major role?
    I agree. We already know that there's a Charizard in this episode, and if it was Ash's we would have known by now. Like other people said, the network would want to release information about the identity of the Charizard because it would hype the episode, therefore increasing viewership and ratings, which is what the network cares about the most.
    And the obnoxious:

Ash is not the only person in the world who has a Charizard. There's only Charmander there, so probably Charizard will be from the COTd that owns Charmander.
    All of them are quotes from comments on the closed Charizard thread. I won't put the names of the users because my intention isn't to rub their mistake on their nose.

My intention is to show how people jumped to conclusions despite having only one picture from the episode. And then we already know how it turned out. You are using the same arguments in this case. And I don't want have the same discussion all over again.

I'm just going to say this: It being Ash's Charizard was the most likely case back then. It could have been another Charizard, but it was less probable. That's all I said. I just choose the most likely scenario and I was right.
    Now: This being Ash's Butterfree is the most likely case. It can be another one, but it is less probable. That's all I'm saying. So I'm just going to choose the most likely scenario and wait till we have the official confirmation for this.

No real point in keep arguing this till we have more details.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Who knows! Apparently, Charizard has been brought back to Oak's before Ash called upon it, and if that's an indication, then Primeape and Squirtle are there as well. So, why not Butterfree and a short arc with Pidgeot either? Lapras is basically a shoe in considering where they are.
    Really!? How do we know that Charizard wasn't just called back from Liza by Oak when Ash asked? I hope you're right!
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

Quote Originally Posted by naughtynun View Post
    Really!? How do we know that Charizard wasn't just called back from Liza by Oak when Ash asked? I hope you're right!
    Because charizard was tansfered basically right away and he couldn't fly from the valley to pallet town in like two minutes. And do we even know if Oak has immediate access to call liza right away?
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

He was, Oak said he just received it from Liza and was sorry for taking a while to get it, people who know japanese told us that when the episode aired, the subbed episode is also out and that is said, so yeah Satoshi asked Oak(offscreen), Oak went to get it and then we got the onscreen conversation with him giving it to Satoshi.

As for Locormus hes trolling we told him that 30 times he ignores and asks it again to mess with us.

Oh, ok. Thanks for explaining.

I suppose there is nothing to say that Charizard won't stay at Oak's!
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

Oh, ok. Thanks for explaining.

I suppose there is nothing to say that Charizard won't stay at Oak's!
    I guess, unless he wants to still hangout at the valley.

When is this episode set to air?
    -sflytal

I try to use at least one Pokemon that is new to me each time I play through a game.

Quote Originally Posted by sflytal View Post
    We dont know yet.

Quote Originally Posted by sflytal View Post
    we don't even know if this is a seperate episode. but If it is, it won't air until June at the earliest.

Its rather obvious this is Ash's Butterfree at this point, the writers are going for nostalgia with the current ending theme and so forth.

Are flashbacks confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    Are flashbacks confirmed
    We don't know yet but I guess that if it is indeed Ash's Butterfree then we will probably get flashbacks as well. They did it with Charizard and they did it with Butterfree back then in DP.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast