Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E8 - Ash & Butterfree! Until the Day We Meet Again!! [FIRST POST 06/01]

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    ~ Ash catches Caterpie
    ~ Misty dislikes Caterpie
    ~ vs Team Rocket

~ Caterpie evolves.
    ~ Metapod vs Metapod
    ~ Metapod evolves

~ Butterfree vs Staryu
    ~ Butterfree and Raticate trade
    ~ Butterfree leaves with Pinkfree
    Hadn't seen Caterpie in the description when I posted, so that sounds about right. No reason to skimp on retelling its story (especially since it isn't that long of one.)

So, with the title being called "Until the Day we Meet Again!" Guess that means it really is Ash's? I would have though it would have been freakin stupid if they used another one but its not the first that thats happened so wasn't getting my hopes up yet. Even though Charizard hasn't been treated all that great this series since its return still looking forward to it, maybe its best if its only for one episode though LOL Seems writers just don't know how to handle older generation Pokemon these daysXD The picture of Ash looking like hes about to cry when meeting with Butterfree again looks so adorable, I can't wait for that scene.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokebeach
    On Migration Island, Ash recalls his Caterpie that he traveled together with a long time ago.
    What? Time has actually flowed? XD

Anyway, I think the summary basically confirms that Ash's Butterfree will be at least mentioned. So I think that the Butterfree who appears in the episode has a 99.9% chance of being Ash's. I hope they aren't trolling us.
    Last edited by Cresselia92; 20th May 2013 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Fixed a quite embarrassing error
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    What? Time has actually flowed? XD

Anyway, I think the summary basically confirmlerner Ash's Butterfree will be at least mentioned. So I think that the Butterfree who appears in the episode has a 99.9% chance of being Ash's. I hope they aren't trolling us.
    Yeah, according to the Anime writers' time logic it's probably been about 4 months.

I still can't believe they say he's still ten years old.... There must have been at least three different occasions where he has stated he started his journey one year ago. Not to mention we've probably seen at least 365 sunsets through-out all the episodes alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PkmnTrainer Orange View Post
    Yeah, according to the Anime writers' time logic it's probably been about 4 months.

I still can't believe they say he's still ten years old.... There must have been at least three different occasions where he has stated he started his journey one year ago. Not to mention we've probably seen at least 365 sunsets through-out all the episodes alone.
    Don't think about it, just don't. Spare your soul.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

And some people are still saying it may not be ash's (lol jk its only 1 person)...

I liked those reanimated Kanto flashbacks in the episode Charizard returned, so I'm looking forward to those. The only ones who need to appear again now are Primeape and Pidgeot, if that's ever gonna happen.

I was hoping Butterfree would come back for good but judging by the title it doesn't seem that's going to happen. OH well.....

Hopefully one day we'll get Primeape and Pidgeot back.

Poor Primeape..... He was only with Ash for like two episodes and he sent him away for "training". Why did he go to train when he just won that fighting tournament anyways??

So we're getting flashbacks? I loved the ones in Charizard's episode so I'm looking forward to this.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

So Best Wishes has gotten so bad that they've resorted to reanimating select scenes from Kanto instead of writing complete episodes. Great job guys...

I'm happy to see Butterfree like I was Charizard, but the whole thing still seems desperate.

...It only took you about 12 years to remember your damn Butterfree, Ash. Thank the writers they'll somehow incorporate its existence into one episode, whether or not it's the same one or an offspring (who somehow knows who Ash is??? lmao just speculating~)
    3DS Friend Code: 0404 - 7523 - 0951 - Feel free to add me

International hype anthem of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mnzqWlm59A

X Team (Dale): Kangaskhan, Weavile, Starmie, Garchomp, Chansey, Gliscor
    Y Team (new!; Lucina): Combusken, Aerodactyl, Frogadier, Gloom, Whirlipede, lol
    Shinies: Abomasnow, Floette, Zubat, Murkrow, Qwilfish, Relicanth, Gyarados, Illumise

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeStack View Post
    So Best Wishes has gotten so bad that they've resorted to reanimating select scenes from Kanto instead of writing complete episodes. Great job guys...

I'm happy to see Butterfree like I was Charizard, but the whole thing still seems desperate.
    Yeah, I think the same. It seems more a last resort attempt to attract viewers.

Don't get me wrong, though. I like the fact that Butterfree is getting a cameo.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}

Wow, I'm very looking forward this episode, I always loved Caterpie so I'm very happy to see him back.
    Talking about why is Ash remember Butterfree, you guys think he will probably see wild Caterpie, Metapod or Butterfree, that's a very likely scenario, and I doubt it's gonna be something else. We'll see.
    Hope Butterfree has improve into his moveset, tough.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

idk why but if the real butterfree ends up appearing, i'll be upset because this entire saga has been full of gimmicks just to boost the ratings while we wait until the release of x/y

i want butterfree/charizard appear when it matters, not in a pointless saga like this

:O.....Major childhood memories right now

I dont think ive been so excited for an episode since end of DP....well maybe Charizards return

Credit goes to the very talented Skiyomi for this awesome Banner!!!!

I claimed Palpitoad.....yay???

Quote Originally Posted by Wormow View Post
    i want butterfree/charizard appear when it matters, not in a pointless saga like this
    unfortunitly outside of league tournaments this is the best chance they have to appear, since most of the time the writers like to focus on the new pokemon in a region it's very rare for his older pokemon to get mentioned unless they happen to be catchable.

During a filler arc there are no restrictions, so the writers can do what they please.

Migration Island sounds like it's a big place so who knows, maybe he could see Butterfree, Pidgeot and Lapras here?
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by crawdauntpro View Post
    Migration Island sounds like it's a big place so who knows, maybe he could see Butterfree, Pidgeot and Lapras here?
    Pidgeot didn't migrate its in Kanto, the episode is about Butterfree.

Quote Originally Posted by Wormow View Post
    idk why but if the real butterfree ends up appearing, i'll be upset because this entire saga has been full of gimmicks just to boost the ratings while we wait until the release of x/y

If it wasn't for this arc, we wouldn't even eever see Butterfree if by when it matters you mean battle help him in a gym/league wtv, thats not happening.

But pidgeot never migrated, it is in kanto with the pidgeya, and lapras is somewhere near the orange islands or johto.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

why on earth would Pidgeot and Lapras be here?

Isn't Pidgeot supposed to be with it's flock near Pallet Town lol?

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I have no clue. Like the other poster said, Pidgeot is in Viridian Forest and Lapras is somewhere in Johto.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    While I agree on the Pidgeot part (since I think it is still in Kanto), Lapras could be herding his pack near the DA islands. After all, he was last seen in the Orange Islands, which (I think) are near to Kanto, which is near to the DA archipelago. It's not too far-fetched, only unlikely.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    While I agree on the Pidgeot part (since I think it is still in Kanto), Lapras could be herding his pack near the DA islands. After all, he was last seen in the Orange Islands, which (I think) are near to Kanto, which is near to the DA archipelago. It's not too far-fetched, only unlikely.
    He could but not in this episode.

Idk why people are *****ing. First people want Ash to remember old pokemon and when the writers do what the fans want they get hate for it. Is it just me or is this fanbase really hard to please? As for the episode I'm fine with it and it making a return in this form is much more logical then it appearing for a random gym badge out of nowhere. As for people complaining chillax.

Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast