Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 879

Thread: BWS2DA!E8 - Ash & Butterfree! Until the Day We Meet Again!! [FIRST POST 06/01]

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duh View Post
    Not confirmed, sorry. Also why would Ash be sad to see his own Butterfree?
    Please no, not again. I had enough with people saying Charizard wasn't Ash's before.

    Butterfree and Ash are sad because they have to separate again. That's why Ash is indicating Butterfree with his hands to leave.

    Besides, why would they show a picture of Ash with a Butterfree in the saga scan, if it weren't Ash's? It wouldn't be important enough it if were a random Butterfree.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    the lounge
    Posts
    523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    Please no, not again. I had enough with people saying Charizard wasn't Ash's before.
    Too bad~

    Butterfree and Ash are sad because they have to separate again. That's why Ash is indicating Butterfree with his hands to leave.
    That isn't confirmed though.

    Besides, why would they show a picture of Ash with a Butterfree in the saga scan, if it weren't Ash's? It wouldn't be important enough it if were a random Butterfree.
    Who says it wouldn't be important enough? There have been episodes where Ash has helped out random unimportant pokemon bofore. Not like it can't happen again.
    e

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,832

    Default

    Butterfree, Ash first fully evolved Pokemon...is that you? Man that brings back memories
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duh View Post
    Maybe.



    Not confirmed, sorry. Also why would Ash be sad to see his own Butterfree?
    Okay Butterfree has its own family by now
    Has a girlfriend
    Has a new home

    So any person woul feel pretty crappy if they even thought about trying to take Butterfree from its happiness. Unless Butterfree joins Ash by choice, of course it would be sad for Ash to say goodbye to a friend he hasn't seen in years, or in anime terms, days.


    Quote Originally Posted by duh View Post
    Too bad~

    That isn't confirmed though.


    Who says it wouldn't be important enough? There have been episodes where Ash has helped out random unimportant pokemon bofore. Not like it can't happen again.
    Look at the scan, Ash is seriously looking heartbroken as he looks at the Butterfree. That should just shout "REUNION". Plus, the Dekorola Archipelago is near Kanto, in the middle of the ocean, didn't Ash's Butterfree fly away with the others over the ocean into the sunset? I know it's not confirmed but just like with Charizard, it's pretty freaking obvious it's Ash's.
    Last edited by nuzamaki90; 23rd March 2013 at 6:46 PM.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duh View Post
    T
    Who says it wouldn't be important enough? There have been episodes where Ash has helped out random unimportant pokemon bofore. Not like it can't happen again.
    I'm not saying it wouldn't be important enough to happen in the anime. I'm saying it wouldn't be important enough to be shown in the scan. The only way it could be that important is because it is Ash's. If you won't change your mind till you see the actual episode, please don't answer to me, I don't want to have this type of argument again. After all, I was right before and I'm right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    Look at the scan, Ash is seriously looking heartbroken as he looks at the Butterfree. That should just shout "REUNION". Plus, the Dekorola Archipelago is near Kanto, in the middle of the ocean, didn't Ash's Butterfree fly away with the others over the ocean into the sunset? I know it's not confirmed but just like with Charizard, it's pretty freaking obvious it's Ash's.
    Exactly!. Thank you, I see people still conserve some common sense.
    Last edited by Lucas MV; 23rd March 2013 at 6:49 PM.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    Oh god , is thread going to become "is this or is this not ash's?" Again?
    My first shiny ever caught!

    Named Admiral Sentret

  7. #57
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,420

    Default

    I think the writing is on the wall. It's Ash's. It can't NOT be. This is a very similar situation as when charizard was first shown.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by americanxdream View Post
    The writers aren't fooling around anymore
    LOL right...
    put that drink down...or hand it to me

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    2,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I hope Butterfree is returning. If he does they could eventually have Squirtle and Primeape return to the lab, and the other Pokemon Ash left behind like Larvitar
    Others like gliscor and primeap and squirtle yes...
    But wasn't larvitar brought back to its mother?

    If it is ash's butterfree I see it visiting briefly and then having to return to its family
    Quick thought! Maybe its one of butterfrees children! Hahaha
    On a serious note, I can't see it staying on ash's team like charizard has done
    I mean of course its a fan demand for it to return
    But ash all ready has 2 from his original kanto team, I mean having half would be a bit much? Along with the 3 starters.....


    ______

    As if said before
    I think it will be a flash back, butter free will simply get a cameo
    Maybe ash is remembering his first caught pokemon or his released pokemon
    Last edited by adamfitz; 23rd March 2013 at 7:23 PM.


    White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Somewhere Beyond the Barricade
    Posts
    4,408

    Default

    I'm not going to dismiss the possibility that this is just from a flashback scene, reanimated like the ones in Charizard's return episode. Ash could be reminiscing about pokemon he's had to let go in the past as part of the episode where Oshawott possibly leaves. It's nice fanservice either way, but no guarantee of Butterfree coming back permanently or temporarily. If Butterfree DOES come back, surely they've got to be building to something here. First Charizard and now possibly another Kanto original... I wonder if maybe Ash will compete in the Indigo League again at the end of the Best Wishes saga, primarily using all his old Kanto pokemon. It might sound like a longshot, but I can see it happening.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden~
    Posts
    3,855

    Default

    ^ But he has his BW Clothes in that pic. Unless the animators really screwed up, I doubt it's a flashback.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

    One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

        Spoiler:- Number 1:

        Spoiler:- Number 2:

        Spoiler:- Number 3:

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMage View Post
    I'm not going to dismiss the possibility that this is just from a flashback scene, reanimated like the ones in Charizard's return episode. Ash could be reminiscing about pokemon he's had to let go in the past as part of the episode where Oshawott possibly leaves. It's nice fanservice either way, but no guarantee of Butterfree coming back permanently or temporarily. If Butterfree DOES come back, surely they've got to be building to something here. First Charizard and now possibly another Kanto original... I wonder if maybe Ash will compete in the Indigo League again at the end of the Best Wishes saga, primarily using all his old Kanto pokemon. It might sound like a longshot, but I can see it happening.
    Except it's not a flashback because ash is wearing best wishes clothes. And there is zero chance of that happening, he wouldn't just randomly go in the kanto league again, and xy anime is going be happening right after this saga.
    My first shiny ever caught!

    Named Admiral Sentret

  13. #63
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,578

    Default

    Didn't Ash's Butterfree have a yellow ribbon or something? As such, I don't believe this is Ash's Butterfree but rather one that he meets. It could belong to another trainer or it could be wild. I don't think the image even shows them bonding or anything; the Butterfree looks kind of sad, so maybe it's just lost when Ash encounters it.

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,832

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Didn't Ash's Butterfree have a yellow ribbon or something? As such, I don't believe this is Ash's Butterfree but rather one that he meets. It could belong to another trainer or it could be wild. I don't think the image even shows them bonding or anything; the Butterfree looks kind of sad, so maybe it's just lost when Ash encounters it.
    A form of continuity doesn't exist in this show, not to the animators make the most simplest of errors... I wouldn't be surprised if they expected us to believe this was Ash's Butterfree. He's not returning for good that I can assure you though... it has a family, thus it'll be the Lapras episode of Johto.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden~
    Posts
    3,855

    Default

    It wouldn't surprise me if the animators are trying to gather up Ash's "lost" Pokémon. First Charizard (that were in the Charizard Valley) and now Butterfree (that were making family). Now only Pigeott and Primape remains (though Primape were seen in the opening with his other Pkmn, so not sure if he counts as "lost").
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

    One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

        Spoiler:- Number 1:

        Spoiler:- Number 2:

        Spoiler:- Number 3:

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    People are we really going to do this again.

    How many god damn times do I have to say over and over: WE DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT AN EPISODE WHEN IT IS FIRST REVEALED.

    We do not know the context of the screenshot, for all we know, Butterfree had the scarf met up with Ash, and then something happens resulting in the scarf being destroyed.

    And it's been a while since Ash saw Butterfree, we do not know if something happened to the scarf during that time.

    Seriously people, why would you jump to the conclusion that Butterfree not wearing scarf = NOT ASH'S BUTTERFREE.

    Again we have a simple screenshot, that basically right out confirms this Butterfree has a connection with Ash and more than likely that it's Ash's Butterfree.

    I have no idea why you people think the way you do. As if a single screenshot is going to tell us everything about an episode.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me if the animators are trying to gather up Ash's "lost" Pokémon. First Charizard (that were in the Charizard Valley) and now Butterfree (that were making family). Now only Pigeott and Primape remains (though Primape were seen in the opening with his other Pkmn, so not sure if he counts as "lost").
    I'd say that Charizard goes with Squirtle and Gliscor, while Butterfree goes with Pidgeot, Primeape and Lapras.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    He's not returning for good that I can assure you though... it has a family, thus it'll be the Lapras episode of Johto.
    I wouldn't be so sure, it's possible, that the Pink Butterfree died, or something or got captured by a poacher (to never be seen again), and I highly doubt Butterfree's potential offspring really need Butterfree itself to be there, so it could be with Ash, if it has nowhere else to go.

    Granted I really don't expect it to happen, but I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility, again we don't know anything about the episode, other than Ash has a connection with a Butterfree that might very well be his own from Kanto.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me if the animators are trying to gather up Ash's "lost" Pokémon. First Charizard (that were in the Charizard Valley) and now Butterfree (that were making family). Now only Pigeott and Primape remains (though Primape were seen in the opening with his other Pkmn, so not sure if he counts as "lost").
    I don't think Charizard counts as a lost Pokemon since we actually knew where he was as opposed to Butterfree who disappeared and was never mentioned again. And honestly, I don't know what there is to be gained from bringing back one of Ash's released Pokemon. I mean do little kids even know that Ash had a Butterfree? I kind of doubt it unless they all did research on the subject. Even if they did know, I just don't see them caring much about his Butterfree either way given how long ago it was that Ash had it and how very little screen-time it got to begin with. That's just my view on this. :x

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    102

    Default

    pokemon in smash last week was shown a preview of episode farewell butterfree want more proof that this is the butterfree ash? I still believe that today will reveal a pokemon smash anticipated the new season

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I wouldn't be so sure, it's possible, that the Pink Butterfree died, or something or got captured by a poacher (to never be seen again), and I highly doubt Butterfree's potential offspring really need Butterfree itself to be there, so it could be with Ash, if it has nowhere else to go.
    There was actually no indication that Butterfree was going to stay with its partner forever, as it was only established that the two Butterfree were going to cross the ocean to lay their eggs during the mating season. It actually makes perfect sense that Ash would find his Butterfree on the Decoloroa Islands, and it would also make sense if Butterfree were free to go home now. The only thing that makes me skeptical about a permanent reunion is the fact the Butterfree in the picture looks sad again, but perhaps this time it is sad about leaving the pink Butterfree.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden~
    Posts
    3,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I don't think Charizard counts as a lost Pokemon since we actually knew where he was as opposed to Butterfree who disappeared and was never mentioned again. And honestly, I don't know what there is to be gained from bringing back one of Ash's released Pokemon. I mean do little kids even know that Ash had a Butterfree? I kind of doubt it unless they all did research on the subject. Even if they did know, I just don't see them caring much about his Butterfree either way given how long ago it was that Ash had it and how very little screen-time it got to begin with. That's just my view on this. :x
    I didn't mean lost, as in literally lost. More like, Pokémon that he doesn't really have anymore (not at the lab, and such). And I have no idea why, except for younger audience to know them. It was just a theory of mine.

    @Kein
    That sounds about right.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

    One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

        Spoiler:- Number 1:

        Spoiler:- Number 2:

        Spoiler:- Number 3:

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kein View Post
    There was actually no indication that Butterfree was going to stay with its partner forever, as it was only established that the two Butterfree were going to cross the ocean to lay their eggs during the mating season. It actually makes perfect sense that Ash would find his Butterfree on the Decoloroa Islands, and it would also make sense if Butterfree were free to go home now. The only thing that makes me skeptical about a permanent reunion is the fact the Butterfree in the picture looks sad again, but perhaps this time it is sad about leaving the pink Butterfree.
    I don't know, I don't see Butterfree falling in love with another Butterfree if it was only going to be a temporary arrangement, considering that if that was the case, Butterfree should've came back a lot sooner.

    But I suppose Pink Butterfree could've fallen out of love with Ash's Butterfree.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden~
    Posts
    3,855

    Default

    Butterfree obviously caught Pink Butterfree cheating with Jessie's Dustox. :P

    Anyways, I hope we'll get more info on these episodes soon. Especially on this one.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

    One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

        Spoiler:- Number 1:

        Spoiler:- Number 2:

        Spoiler:- Number 3:

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I don't know, I don't see Butterfree falling in love with another Butterfree if it was only going to be a temporary arrangement, considering that if that was the case, Butterfree should've came back a lot sooner.

    But I suppose Pink Butterfree could've fallen out of love with Ash's Butterfree.
    It is not a matter of love; the episode was very specific about mating being involved. Have we even seen a Pokémon family where the members stay together forever?

    Pidgeot was clearly not supposed to stay in Virdian Forest forever, but so far Ash hasn't come back for him. That doesn't mean anything except for the fact that the writers have had other priorities.
    Last edited by Kein; 23rd March 2013 at 8:57 PM.

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •