Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E8 - Ash & Butterfree! Until the Day We Meet Again!! [FIRST POST 06/01]

Default BWS2DA!E8 - Ash & Butterfree! Until the Day We Meet Again!! [FIRST POST 06/01]

BWS2Da!08: Ash & Butterfree! Until the Day we meet Again!
    Airdate: June 13, 2013
    Pictures:
    1) http://up.null-x.me/poverty/img/poverty53493.jpg
    2) http://i44.*******.com/kegmy1.jpg
    3) http://i39.*******.com/6scnqh.jpg

Summary: On Migration Island, Ash remembers the Caterpie that once traveled with him.

Translation Picture 2: Having arrived on Migration Island, Ash and his friends witness the moment a swarm of Metapod, the "Cocoon Pokémon", evolve into Butterfree, the "Butterfly Pokémon". The group is moved, but then a single Caterpie, the "Worm Pokémon", appears before them...
    - Caption: This Caterpie seems to have failed to keep up with the swarm's evolution.

Translation Picture 3: Hang on, Caterpie! Ash's special training!

Ash finds a Caterpie that has been separated from its swarm. He does his best to help it return to its swarm!

He wants to help Caterpie, which does as it pleases! Caterpie has quite a lazy personality. At this rate, will it be able to evolve into Butterfree at all?

- Caption 1: Ash takes an afternoon nap with Caterpie... Hey, are they really going to be okay?!
    - Caption 2: Its companions evolve into Butterfree one after another and fly away!

Pink box:
    Caterpie is a Pokémon that brings back memories for Ash!
    It's the first wild Pokémon that Ash got. It was a precious friend that grew up under his care.
    - Caption: After evolving into Butterfree, it parted with Ash to set off with its companion.

This image shows Butterfree making an appearance. Judging from the screenshot, it's possible it's going to be Ash's.

Talk away, then.

http://i43.*******.com/4fu97s.jpg
    Last edited by Sushi; 1st June 2013 at 3:09 PM.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

You could have asked a mod, you know...

Anyway, as I said earlier, if this is indeed Ash's Butterfree I wonder what could be its new moves. I hope for something like that:

- Sleep Powder
    - Confusion / Psybeam
    - Gust
    - Silver Wind / Bug Buzz
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

BUTTERFREE WILL COME BACK !
    I really hope Butterfree comes back because I really liked that Pokémon. I hope he joins Ash team instead of Charizard.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

It's possible we dont see any of its moves at all because I don't know that it will battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    BUTTERFREE WILL COME BACK !
    I really hope Butterfree comes back because I really liked that Pokémon. I hope he joins Ash team instead of Charizard.
    But charizard already did join his team....so that can't happen.
    Last edited by Sushi; 23rd March 2013 at 5:17 PM.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

If its Butterfree it'll be like Lapras in Johto, a 1 episode thing.

Wow, just wow. After all these years, Butterfree might actually come back? All we need is Primeape and Pigeot and my early years of watching anime will be complete XD Off topic: I see a shiny Drudigon back there.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    It's possible we dont see any of its moves at all because I don't know that it will battle.
    Maybe some Beedrill, as a reminder of his evolution episode? I remember seeing a picture of many Beedrill in a scan. Maybe Butterfree saves the gang from them, like he did when he evolved?
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Fweehee! I'm lovin' the appeal to Kanto fans here!!

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed
    Nooaaawww, really?
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

People forget that Ash remembered Butterfree twice in DP, complete with flashbacks too. So this would be a follow up.
    Last edited by CyberCubed; 23rd March 2013 at 4:09 PM.

I wonder if the Butterfree can even get caught by another trainer? I do not remember Ash destroying the ball like Jessie did with her Dustox.

Really hope that's Ash's Butterfree (and it'd be strange if it wasn't). I just hope the Pink Butterfree will show up, too. I liked it~
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddy View Post
    I wonder if the Butterfree can even get caught by another trainer? I do not remember Ash destroying the ball like Jessie did with her Dustox.
    I doubt someone could, because he didn't destroy the ball, and he technically didn't release him....just let him go with his girlfriend.

Named Admiral Sentret

Okay now. They have no excuse not to do a Primeape episode now. This is the perfect opportunity.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

I wonder why Ash and Butterfree are upset. Hm. It really leave you with a question mark about this.
    Pokemon Y FC: 2251 - 5899 - 9250

Coming back to this post from the deleted thread

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke
    Pidgeot won't return because it's protecting those pidgeys
    Pigeot was only gonna protect them temporarily until Ash would be back from the Orange Islands. He was never suppose to protect them permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Likely, but who knows, perhaps the pink Butterfree will be retconned, or imposed to have died in childbirth?

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Maybe some Beedrill, as a reminder of his evolution episode? I remember seeing a picture of many Beedrill in a scan. Maybe Butterfree saves the gang from them, like he did when he evolved?
    Could definitely see that Beedrill shot be from the Butterfree episode. It really makes sense, and when we got the toy-list, we should've put the two together. Too bad that the Croconaw is now not as likely to be Totodile evolving, but oh well: BUTTERFREE!! :O

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    People forget that Ash remembered Butterfree twice in DP, complete with flashbacks too.
    True.. Wait a second, didn't you make a post about Primeape in this thread? Or was that somebody else?

In the sense of why they had Primeape in Oak's lab and not Butterfree? To answer that question, even if you didn't post it, it might be because of the flashback in BWn8 only showed Ash catching Primeape, while if Butterfree returns in this episode, it will have been clear that it has been released at one point or another. Meaning that if they don't necessarily address that a pokemon has been released, or set to training, then they'll just fake it being at Oak's and retcon the 'release', which is why we see Primeape, Charizard and Gliscor at Oak's. Forget if we saw Squirtle or not.

In response to Thriller, I think they retconned some releases already. Pokemon not at Oak's weren't officially released but set to train, and they retconned that to a limited time of training, and they have come back to Oak since. Hence why Charizard came from Oak, why Squirtle, Primeape and Gliscor are in that shot as well, and why Butterfree, Pidgeot and Lapras aren't.
    Last edited by Locormus; 23rd March 2013 at 4:10 PM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Likely, but who knows, perhaps the pink Butterfree will be retconned, or imposed to have died in childbirth?

Could definitely see that Beedrill shot be from the Butterfree episode. It really makes sense, and when we got the toy-list, we should've put the two together. Too bad that the Croconaw is now not as likely to be Totodile evolving, but oh well: BUTTERFREE!! :O

True.. Wait a second, didn't you make a post about Primeape in this thread? Or was that somebody else?

In the sense of why they had Primeape in Oak's lab and not Butterfree? To answer that question, even if you didn't post it, it might be because of the flashback in BWn8 only showed Ash catching Primeape, while if Butterfree returns in this episode, it will have been clear that it has been released at one point or another. Meaning that if they don't necessarily address that a pokemon has been released, or set to training, then they'll just fake it being at Oak's and retcon the 'release', which is why we see Primeape, Charizard and Gliscor at Oak's. Forget if we saw Squirtle or not.

In response to Thriller, I think they retconned some releases already. Pokemon not at Oak's weren't officially released but set to train, and they retconned that to a limited time and they have come back to Oak since. Hence why Charizard came from Oak, why Primeape and Gliscor in that shot as well, and why Butterfree, Pidgeot and Lapras aren't.
    Yea squirtle was there too, right next to bulbasaur, although it being there at least seems more reasonable.

Named Admiral Sentret

This sounds interesting if it is Ash's butterfree. I don't think it'll be staying for long though.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I'm going to guess Butterfree is living in an island, something happens and Satoshi helps Butterfree and his family/friends and we get a sad goodbye at the end again,, well atleast Satoshi will know where his Butterfree is.

Also I forgot how cute Butterfree is .

I swear my pants blew up when I saw Butterfree with Ash again

Probably because you guys don't know how much I loved Ash's Butterfree as a child, I thought he made the whole Butterfree species badass.

First Charizard, then Clair, now Butterfree? ZOMG PLEASE LET LAPRAS BE NEXT!

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    I swear my pants blew up when I saw Butterfree with Ash again

Probably because you guys don't know how much I loved Ash's Butterfree as a child, I thought he made the whole Butterfree species badass.

First Charizard, then Clair, now Butterfree? ZOMG PLEASE LET LAPRAS BE NEXT!
    I still remember being so angry when Butterfree left, never to be seen again. But I am very happy he will finally appear (most likely) again. Somehow, I see Ash looking up at the sky, seeing something flying rapidly towards him, and just when he sees what it is, Butterfree crashes into his head, knocking them both out (to wake up later, happily hugging). That's unlikely to happen, but still.

Also, before Lapras, I wanna see poor Primape. D:
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

YAY!! Lets bring back all of Ash's old Pokemon that left him!! Butterfree was one of my favorites among them, just awesome! I'm loving all these. And they are going to Kanto than? Man, I can't wait.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Great to see Butterfree returning. He was one my childhood favourites, and still is

Butterfree will return!) We'll see it again! So many time has passed. I was a kid when Butterfree left, and so many time has passed. I am 20 now, and finally! FINALLY

Weird. That scan page didn't show the scarf it had..

Why is Claire in the background?

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast