Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E8 - Ash & Butterfree! Until the Day We Meet Again!! [FIRST POST 06/01]

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Not really lol. xD I just don't know...I'd feel funny if Ash keeps Butterfree after he released him. :/ Like what was the point of releasing him in the first place (I know he got a mate and stuff) but I kind of hope this goes like Lapras did.
    I agree, not really interested in Butterfree sitting at the holy land of Okido with the other Pokemon. I'd rather he continue to live in the wild(Or Migration Island....?) with his mate.

I doubt Butterfree would come back permanently, it never really had enough personality to stick around for the long term. Its only goal was to become a Butterfree and it achieved that early doors. In fact, the whole point of Butterfree was to show 'firsts' (first capture, first evolution, first release), can't imagine what it would do back now. An update on it would be nice though.

Quote Originally Posted by MattySadler View Post
    I doubt Butterfree would come back permanently, it never really had enough personality to stick around for the long term.
    Boldore, Palpitoad, Leavanny and Unfezant did O.o

I doubt Ash's Butterfree will make an appearance in this episode outside this episode, though I could be wrong.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    I don't really want Mr. and Mrs. Butterfree to stay at Oak's. It kind of ruins my childhood I cried for nothing. ;-; It'd be nice for Ash to see Butterfree, but really he should leave it there.
    You cried for nothing? So bitterfree wasn't still gone for over 15 years?
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    this episode thread is turning to the charizard return debated!!

The same old thing people fighting that isn't Ash pokemon, other saying it is!!!

Anyway what is the used of mentioning Butterfree or the episode if isn't Ash's Butterfree!!
    That's because we have an image that's a bit confusing to sort out. I think most knows that it's Ash's Butterfree but their expressions from the images are a bit off.

My ideal battle ever!

no surprise butterfree is the data broadcast pokemon here

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/segmen...Data_Broadcast

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    That's because we have an image that's a bit confusing to sort out. I think most knows that it's Ash's Butterfree but their expressions from the images are a bit off.
    I definitely think this Butterfree belongs to Ash but your right about the image. It doesn't confirm anything but it does imply that Ash will bond with it so its probably his to start with.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    no surprise butterfree is the data broadcast pokemon here

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/segmen...Data_Broadcast
    If it was so obvious why bother posting it? Is post count +1 really that important?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Ray View Post
    I definitely think this Butterfree belongs to Ash but your right about the image. It doesn't confirm anything but it does imply that Ash will bond with it so its probably his to start with.

If it was so obvious why bother posting it? Is post count +1 really that important?
    Uhm.. When you get to the postcounts AceDetective is at, it really doesn't matter. The reason why he posted the link is because it is consistent to post all information within the thread. Regardless whether it was going to be obvious or not. It could've easily been a different pokemon by the way. Charizard's return DBP was Charmander, not Charizard.

As for Butterfree. I'm retraining mine from Red. Yes. Red. Old school for the win. Never trained it past level 20, when it outlived its use to me. Now that it has Psybeam, it suddenly started getting useful again. Who knew? xD
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I think that it has to be Ash's Butterfree. They wouldn't hype it up and call it Migration Island for nothing. All signs say yes.
    I'm currently working on a Pokemon fanfic titled "Sinnoh League - Bastion's Adventure". If you are interested, please give it a look!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8892264/...on-s-Adventure

Bastion's Current Team:

Too bad Caterpie doesn't have any split evolutions or else it would have been nice to see Ash befriend one of Butterfree's babies.

THe episode is focused on Caterpie, Ash remember the memories of Caterpie and Ash remembers his Butterfree who is expected to appear.*
    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org4237312.jpg

Edit: It isn't fully confirtmed that is Ash's Butterfree.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 31st May 2013 at 3:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    THe episode is focused on Caterpie, Ash remember the memories of Caterpie and later Ash's Butterfree appears.
    Why is it upside down?

But cool, looks like flashbacks, maybe they'll do a sequence like charizard got, but less flashbacks ofc.
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Well...I actually somewhat predicted this to be mainly a flashback episode >,>
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Ugh, writers don't troll me....

this isn't going to be Ash's Butterfree comeback is it?

I like how Ash is in fangirl mode after seeing Caterpie.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Ugh, writers don't troll me....

this isn't going to be Ash's Butterfree comeback is it?
    "and later Ash's Butterfree appears"

This is pretty ironic that all Ash had to due was travel to these islands if he wanted to see his friend Butterfree again. I'm just surprised how worked up he's getting now when it's not the first time he's seen a different Caterpie

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I could be wrong... be the images seem to imply it's gonna be with it's swarm, so Ash likely isn't gonna reclaim him.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

THe episode is focused on Caterpie, Ash remember the memories of Caterpie and later Ash's Butterfree appears.
    And now we have confirmation, in your face Kira!
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post

*crosses fingers*

Come back to us Butterfree!

I love how attatched Ash is to the species in general, it really shows how much he cared about Butterfree. I mean not only as his first capture, but you can really feel that bond between them.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    And now we have confirmation, in your face Kira!
    no, we don't. Fer is wrong all the time and for all we know is just speculating. We don't have confirmation until someone trustworthy comes along and translates it

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Why is it upside down?

But cool, looks like flashbacks, maybe they'll do a sequence like charizard got, but less flashbacks ofc.
    what are you talking about. its not upside down

Erm, is that the official translation or your assumption? Because most of that scan seems to show a random Caterpie that Ash and friends will meet and bond with, and the only shot of Ash's Butterfree is from Butterfree's departure episode (a flashback). I have no problem with Ash's Butterfree returning; I'm just skeptical of so-called "confirmed" information that doesn't really confirm anything. :x

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Well...I actually somewhat predicted this to be mainly a flashback episode >,>
    Well, don't count all your Torchic's before they hatch. We've only seen two flashback images and I doubt Ash will be playing with Caterpie throughout the whole episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    This is pretty ironic that all Ash had to due was travel to these islands if he wanted to see his friend Butterfree again. I'm just surprised how worked up he's getting now when it's not the first time he's seen a different Caterpie

I could be wrong... be the images seem to imply it's gonna be with it's swarm, so Ash likely isn't gonna reclaim him.
    What if it's Buttefree's child, I mean, they did say that's why the Butterfree went off anyway (I think) and it's not like they would show how the Butterfree...you know.

Even if Ash's Butterfree doesn't show up in the episode, at least they're giving us an a whole episode dedicated to Ash's first captured Pokemon and the Pokemon he set free over 700 episodes ago.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Even if Ash's Butterfree doesn't show up in the episode, at least they're giving us an a whole episode dedicated to Ash's first captured Pokemon and the Pokemon he set free over 700 episodes ago.
    Which is why it wouldn't make sense if Ash's Butterfree didn't return.

Damn Caterpie design "aged" well, the thing looks freaking cute.
    Last edited by Sushi; 1st June 2013 at 12:46 PM.

Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast