Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E11 - Beheeyem [FIRST POST 06/01]

Maybe Dento plays skeptic again in this episode???

It seems funny and weird. XD I loved the first Beeheeyem epi so I'll probably like this one too.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    What if that man who owned the previous Beheeyem somehow manages to escape jail and is the one who owns the Beheeyem and it's getting revenge on Ash and co? Looks entertaining, can't wait though.
    I think that would be good speculation for the outcome of this episode. I hope Ash relies on a dark type pokemon of his to defeat the Beheeyem.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    No, the Yamask-episode, Museum-episode.
    That episode wasn't even that weird lol. I'm talking about the first Beheeyem episode.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    That episode wasn't even that weird lol. I'm talking about the first Beheeyem episode.
    Yeah, I didn't.. Skipped that Beheeyem/Duosion-filler for obvious reasons.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Yeah, I didn't.. Skipped that Beheeyem/Duosion-filler for obvious reasons.
    Watch it and you'll see what I'm talking about lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    I wonder if this will be as dark as litwik's mansion.
    Oh lawd, I still don't know how I feel about that episode. I went in expecting some light hearted antics from the litwick.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Memormy manipuation!!! ahhhh!!! lol...sorry, had to say it...serriously though...freaky
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

I wasn't really excited about this episode but I was thinking we could probably get some funny stuff out of this, from the preview meh, I'll have to wait and see, its really not appealing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    What if that man who owned the previous Beheeyem somehow manages to escape jail and is the one who owns the Beheeyem and it's getting revenge on Ash and co? Looks entertaining, can't wait though.
    There are multiple Beheeyem in this episode apparently, definitely a different set.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I wasn't really excited about this episode but I was thinking we could probably get some funny stuff out of this, from the preview meh, I'll have to wait and see, its really not appealing to me.
    It seems to me as if everybody is just playing a prank on Ash for some reason..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

It seems to me as if everybody is just playing a prank on Ash for some reason..
    It's his birthday. :P

Looks like this will be a solo episode for Ash until he saves everyone. I found the preview pretty good. Keeping an eye on this episode.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    It's his birthday. :P
    Yeah and Ash has a father.
    More seriously, I don't think it's a prank, maybe the Beheeyem wanted to control people in the city like a Yamask did back in the museum night episode.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Episode isn't really clicking majorly for me, everyone seems to be obeying the Obemu due to its mind-controlling talents. I'm not expecting anything major, some fun antics could make this episode a major standout though. I would like to see Satoshi use one of his non-Pikachu/Chaobu/Mijumaru/Lizardon Pokemon to fend off the Obemu. Don't see Zuruggu or Waruvial having a high chance than anyone else facing off against it, they aren't even treated like Dark-types. Zuruggu's more of a Fighter and Waruvial a Ground-type. I wouldn't mind seeing Hahakomori battling, he seems like the best one for the job with his speed and Bug-type characteristics. He's not too overpowered or underpowered to deal with Obemu either and we know Satoshi has him in the Genesect movie so it wouldn't surprise me if Waruvial got sent in reserve for his sake.

I hope this episode is comedic in a dark and disturbing way.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Is it possible that this episode, the giant Heatmor (and Giant Meowth) and the Zorua/Zoroark are all the same episode.

Or is there any solid evidence that they are three separate episodes?

Edit: Okay there's at least 2 episodes, the Beheeyem episode and the Zoroark episode.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

what im thinking is the beheeyem use memory manipulation to cause people to mentally live out there fantasies, which is where iris and zekrom come in

^I'd hope we all get a glimpse into their fantasies (if that is the case). XD I just want to see what Dento would get himself into orz.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    ^I'd hope we all get a glimpse into their fantasies (if that is the case). XD I just want to see what Dento would get himself into orz.
    Iris - riding zekrom/being a dragon master
    Axew - stomping around as a Haxorus
    Ash - reuniting with old friends (the butterfree thing)
    Pikachu - ?????
    Cilan - ?????? who knows. World famous conniseaur maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Iris - riding zekrom/being a dragon master
    Axew - stomping around as a Haxorus
    Ash - reuniting with old friends (the butterfree thing)
    Pikachu - ?????
    Cilan - ?????? who knows. World famous conniseaur maybe?
    I actually like this theory, but I doubt it will happen. There is the whole Beheeyem masks' possession thing, but who knows?
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

This is one of the few episodes I'm looking forward to, Ash in action without his friends, last time this happened was in the last episode of Johto. Wonder if Team Rocket will help?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    This is one of the few episodes I'm looking forward to, Ash in action without his friends, last time this happened was in the last episode of Johto. Wonder if Team Rocket will help?
    Same here. This looks to be one of the more fun episodes in Da.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Actually last time that happened was BW001.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Actually last time that happened was BW001.
    How ironic, Team Rocket was in both of those.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I'm really looking for this episode, it might be good. Seeing Ash all alone is really interesting.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast