Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: BWS2DA!E11 - Beheeyem [FIRST POST 06/01]

The only really creepy episode this saga was litwik's mansion. I mean, they were going to like send them all to the shadow realm. The os hypno episode of couree too. This one seems fun though.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Holy crap, Ash and Pikachu are wearing Beeheeyem masks.
    Wait, they're wearing masks? I hadn't noticed that. I was too busy freaking out over Beheeyem-faced Iris and Cilan and all the other characters whose faces have been warped into something grotesque and nightmarish. I still have goosebumps from watching the preview. It's like they want us to have nightmares.

So does that mean they're pulling a Walking Dead and walking among them?
    The Walking Dead, its impact. I'm glad the anime writers are using the best show on television as inspiration for this episode. I'm ready for the walkers.

Btw, weren't we supposed to get another preview today?

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    The preview didn't do anything for me, I was expecting atleast some funny stuff but didn't see any type of scene like that in the preview, just Audino getting even creepier by getting an alien mask(or not its covering that demonic face with the mask).

thats not nice.
    Meowth about to be probed and b****ing about it was kinda funny lol

as much as I don't want to ask about it, was there anything new from the preview from that weekly pokemon show?

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    as much as I don't want to ask about it, was there anything new from the preview from that weekly pokemon show?
    I think so.

It showed Ash stretching from the new day, while Cilan was strangely looking away from the camera. Then I think it showed Cilan with a Beeyeehem face.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

This episode has potencial to be the best one of best wishes. I am really excited about it.

Odd, wonder why it didn't want to controll Ash, or Team Rocket?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Odd, wonder why it didn't want to controll Ash, or Team Rocket?
    It can't control humans from Kanto. The boonies are icky.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    It can't control humans from Kanto. The boonies are icky.
    That doesn't explain how Pikachu was shown to be controlled or like Iris, Cilan, and Axew, but later on (for plot reasons, to prevent Ash from actually using another Pokemon for once), Pikachu is unaffected.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Ooh, I'm really looking forward this episode! It looks fun, having an alien invasion with Ash and Pikachu teaming up Team Rocket again!! :O

I think Ash and Pikachu were wearing masks instead of turning into Beheeyem, btw.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    That doesn't explain how Pikachu was shown to be controlled or like Iris, Cilan, and Axew, but later on (for plot reasons, to prevent Ash from actually using another Pokemon for once), Pikachu is unaffected.
    Hes joking...

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    Ooh, I'm really looking forward this episode! It looks fun, having an alien invasion with Ash and Pikachu teaming up Team Rocket again!! :O

I think Ash and Pikachu were wearing masks instead of turning into Beheeyem, btw.
    No, the mask they are wearing is shinier than the Beheeyem faces of Iris, Ciilan.

That one shot with Pikachu with a Beheeyem face was identical to Iris, Cilan and Axew's, the fake masks they decided to wear is different.

Plus I'm sure there's a summary that even says Pikachu turned into a Beheeyem face and Ash was freaking out. Something that could not have occurred had Pikachu been simply wearing a mask. Something happens.

Hes joking...
    Well clearly, however, the question still remains, why are Ash,and Team Rocket unaffected, and what happened to cause Pikachu to turn to normal?

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Well clearly, however, the question still remains, why are Ash,and Team Rocket unaffected, and what happened to cause Pikachu to turn to normal?
    Shounen friendship powers activate.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Hm, I didn't notice that.. I wonder why only Ash and Team Rocket stay all right now too.

It'd be cool if after this episode it lead on to the next, as (after?) Big Island is probably the halfway point of Da/Decolora Islands going on to XY stuff! :O

Electro Ball!

This is going to sound crazy (probably because I've slowly been drowning in a sleep deprived state)..

But I actually think Ash might catch that Beheeyem.

This thread feels so lonely, but here's what I think:

The Beheeyem is lonely and just wants friends, and so Ash winds up battling it and bonding with it and catching it.
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 4th July 2013 at 5:33 AM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    This is going to sound crazy (probably because I've slowly been drowning in a sleep deprived state)..

The Beheeyem is lonely and just wants friends, and so Ash winds up battling it and bonding with it and catching it.

Meh I dobut he catches anything plus I think there is more than one alien in some parts of the preview, yay we are getting this episode out of the way today.

Beheeyem being lonely is believable cuz we get that kind of thing all the time in this show but I dont think theres any chance of Ash catching it. That just seems like grasping at straws to me becuz the rest of the episode is boring and you want some thing interesting to happen. I dont think its realistic at all

It's very funny you should say that, just not the "ha ha funny" funny.

I'm not going to be able to watch the episode even if I wanted to.

So I imagined what would happen if I came back and looked, and for some reason I oddly thought that Ash's bio would change and he did catch a Beeheeyem. And I was discussing it, that the only reason he would is its connections to 6th gen.

Then I remembered that rumored Pokemon in the XY gameplay footage from the Mewtwo Genesect movie, was supposedly had a similar description of Beeheeyem, although last current discussion, on this Pokemon makes me believe that wasn't true. But who knows.

Oddly enough I think these thoughts stemmed from seeing how important Beeheeyem is in this episode from Oha Suta's trailer which also had Genesect fighting Mewtwo, which is odd.

Then another thought crossed my mind, even if Ash were to catch said Pokemon, was it only to stop/protect it or is it actually his to keep, since my thoughts indicated that the end of the episode was not clear.

Very interested in this episode. More than the Jirachi one actually. I don't think a capture will happen here. It'd be a bit random and wouldn't we have at least some hints beforehand? But then again did we have hints for Palpitoad and Stunfisk?
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Very interested in this episode. More than the Jirachi one actually. I don't think a capture will happen here. It'd be a bit random and wouldn't we have at least some hints beforehand? But then again did we have hints for Palpitoad and Stunfisk?
    Uh well, there hasn't been any new episode titles revealed to spoil such a thing does happen I guess idk.

I don't think Ash is catching a Beheeyem though, just imagine he'd have to go through stuff like this all the time.. Dx

Electro Ball!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    Uh well, there hasn't been any new episode titles revealed to spoil such a thing does happen I guess idk.

I don't think Ash is catching a Beheeyem though, just imagine he'd have to go through stuff like this all the time.. Dx
    Yeah, i agree. i don't think he will get a new pokemon right before the end of this saga/generation. if anything we will only get an evolution.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

Meh I dobut he catches anything plus I think there is more than one alien in some parts of the preview, yay we are getting this episode out of the way today.
    I doubt it too, but he could. XD You never know!

I'm not grasping at straws guys, I've just learned to think positively in the dimmest of situations becaust it's 2:00 am in the morning.

Schrodinger's cat guys. Schrodinger's beheeyem. I bet the alien invasion is happening but not happening at the same time, and when he wakes up everything will be back to normal.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

I doubt it too, but he could. XD You never know!

I'm not grasping at straws guys, I've just learned to think positively in the dimmest of situations becaust it's 2:00 am in the morning.

Schrodinger's cat guys. Schrodinger's beheeyem. I bet the alien invasion is happening but not happening at the same time, and when he wakes up everything will be back to normal.
    Well they can always have one of the Beheeyem having second thoughts of their plans with the town or whatever they're doing to Meowth and his charm, so Ash can befriend that one and catch in that scenario.

On your Schrodinger's cat theory I can see all of this being some Beheeyem mind games type thing so it could happen.
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

I think there will be no capture in this episode....looks like a funny episode..
    VS
    ...........SAMURAI............................. NINJA.......
    WHO WILL WIN.......?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567