Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E11 - Beheeyem [FIRST POST 06/01]

i like the idea of ash going solo for an ep. i'm a bit tired of iris and cilan to be honest, so this will be a good change. i'd also like to see their fantasies. ash's and iris's are easy to predict, but what about cilan, pikachu or axew? that could be interesting.

Always watching. Always waiting. Never truly at peace in a realm of its own.
    Giratina will return....someday.

Quote Originally Posted by fitzy909 View Post
    i'd also like to see their fantasies. ash's and iris's are easy to predict, but what about cilan, pikachu or axew? that could be interesting.
    I'm not as convinced by that theory anymore since the Iris/Zekrom thing was a dream last ep.

Could still work though, and if it does I'm betting that's where Butterfree fits in

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I'm not as convinced by that theory anymore since the Iris/Zekrom thing was a dream last ep.

Could still work though, and if it does I'm betting that's where Butterfree fits in
    I hope to God Butterfree is not a fantasy ;/
    I'm currently working on a Pokemon fanfic titled "Sinnoh League - Bastion's Adventure". If you are interested, please give it a look!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8892264/...on-s-Adventure

Bastion's Current Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Buechs44 View Post
    I hope to God Butterfree is not a fantasy ;/
    I think AceDetective was speculating this when "Iris riding on Zekrom's back" wasn't confirmed in the first episode of the Decolora Adventure. Sorry AceDetective if I'm wrong, correct me if I made a mistake. I don't think Butterfree will be an illusion/dream/thought. I'm pretty sure it's true and it will have a specific role. I think Iris is the only girl who doesn't know Butterfree yet or have never interacted with it. If I'm correct, Misty was there when it captured it, May saw it in the Spurt! opening (even if May never knew it in the anime) and Dawn had a two flashbacks when Ash caught it (talking about their first Pokémon).
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

The title of the episode.

Shining Flying Saucer! Beheeyem's Town!

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org4239432.jpg
    Last edited by playerking; 1st June 2013 at 9:59 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    I think AceDetective was speculating this when "Iris riding on Zekrom's back" wasn't confirmed in the first episode of the Decolora Adventure. Sorry AceDetective if I'm wrong, correct me if I made a mistake. I don't think Butterfree will be an illusion/dream/thought. I'm pretty sure it's true and it will have a specific role. I think Iris is the only girl who doesn't know Butterfree yet or have never interacted with it. If I'm correct, Misty was there when it captured it, May saw it in the Spurt! opening (even if May never knew it in the anime) and Dawn had a two flashbacks when Ash caught it (talking about their first Pokémon).
    May seeing it in an opening and dawn hearing about it in a flashback doesn't constitute as seeing it at all. So only misty.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Beheeyem acting like certain alien assimilation-based collectives? It's official, this is going to be epic!

Zerg/Borg/Cybermen/Dalek references FTW!

Alternatively, I would like Leon to be behind this somehow.....
    MUCHA HAWLUCHA, YEAH!

Seems like a seriously strange episode. I'm still pretty excited for it.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

The summary from Myridia

"Ash and friends' wake from their last night on Large Island. But Cilan, Iris, and even Axew's faces have turned into the "Brain Pokemon" Beheeyem!"

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

A little convenient that ash and pikachu are the only unaffected ones.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    A little convenient that ash and pikachu are the only unaffected ones.
    It's only Ash, actually.

There will be some kind of meaningful explanation/reason for it. Besides, it isn't fun unless Ash is the only unaffected.
    '

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    There will be some kind of meaningful explanation/reason for it. Besides, it isn't fun unless Ash is the only unaffected.
    '
    I think that's cool that Ash will have to act alone for once. He hasn't really doen that in the series all that well. So it would be nice to see how he reacts.

My ideal battle ever!

This episode sounds great, i've always been a fan of these situations where a character is alone, taking on everybody else (Xiolin Showdown Sapphire Dragon Ep anyone?) so it's great that the same predicament is happening in Pokemon.

Hopefully Ash is treated well by the writers in this episode.

wonder why ash is the only one not affected by Beheeyem's control and I bet it's like the episode Pikachu revolts when drowzee controled the mind of pokemon but this type it affects humans too. I hope that something interesting happens.
    Unova -
    Kalos

Omega Ruby Team

Probably another uneventful episode but it's one of those rare episodes that probably won't have anything noteworthy happen but still enjoyable. Plus its the last episode to air before the movie.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Anyone else hoping the PMC will appear in this episode?
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    No...not possible.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Maybe it will be like the Mismagius episode in DP. Everyone is trapped in their dreams, Ash somehow realises it's only a dream and then everyone's faces turn into Beheeyem and attack him.
        Spoiler:- Favourite Pokemon:

I feel this is gonna be very hit or miss. Its seems interesting plot wise but its something that could very easily be ruined. By making it a joke everyone played on ash for example, would make the scenario a lot less entertaining in my eyes

Yes. Really, they'd make the episode funny. Shh I just miss Ken and Mary
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Probably another uneventful episode but it's one of those rare episodes that probably won't have anything noteworthy happen but still enjoyable. Plus its the last episode to air before the movie.
    It might be. It's not probable in my eyes yet. Zoroark episode could've been enjoyable, without anything noteworthy happening, but obviously it didn't and was a huge bust.

With regards to the movie, and - what I'm assuming you're hinting at - possible evolutions happening afterwards: I'm not betting on anything anymore. And in any case, I think the starters were going to end up this way anyhow, and nothing else is appearing in the movie as far as I've heard. So it had little relevance to me.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I feel this is gonna be very hit or miss. Its seems interesting plot wise but its something that could very easily be ruined. By making it a joke everyone played on ash for example, would make the scenario a lot less entertaining in my eyes
    I can't agree more. I'm not even remotely sure what the interesting plot would be, but my first notion was the 'joke'-twist. Which would've be fun if it wasn't as predictable. Oh well, I'll wait and see if I'm wrong or not. In any case, by the time this airs, we'll have real new and fresh titles! Hooray for that!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I barely remember who they are. I just recall seeing them once or twice, and they essentially took over Team Rocket's role with some random scheme. We have funny Team Rocket back, so I don't see why we would need those two. They were written out of the show almost a decade ago anyway. Basically, I don't know them well enough to want them back.

Anyway, this episode seems way too silly imo. It's not even "fun" silly either imo; it's the kind of silly that makes me cringe. I enjoy wacky episodes as much as the next person only when Oshawott is involved, but this episode seems silly for the sake of being silly. I'm interested in learning more about the Beheeyem transformation thing though.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Anyway, this episode seems way too silly imo. It's not even "fun" silly either imo; it's the kind of silly that makes me cringe. I enjoy wacky episodes as much as the next person only when Oshawott is involved, but this episode seems silly for the sake of being silly. I'm interested in learning more about the Beheeyem transformation thing though.
    Way to silly? This is probably the only episode I'd enjoy watching, even though nothing eventful will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    It might be. It's not probable in my eyes yet. Zoroark episode could've been enjoyable, without anything noteworthy happening, but obviously it didn't and was a huge bust.

With regards to the movie, and - what I'm assuming you're hinting at - possible evolutions happening afterwards: I'm not betting on anything anymore. And in any case, I think the starters were going to end up this way anyhow, and nothing else is appearing in the movie as far as I've heard. So it had little relevance to me.

I can't agree more. I'm not even remotely sure what the interesting plot would be, but my first notion was the 'joke'-twist. Which would've be fun if it wasn't as predictable. Oh well, I'll wait and see if I'm wrong or not. In any case, by the time this airs, we'll have real new and fresh titles! Hooray for that!
    Nah, I wasn't hinting at anything, I don't think anything will happen cast wise with Ash, maybe that Dunsparce but even then it's a small chance. Cilan hasn't had a team change since Crustle, like in January 2012, and a capture since Stunfisk, since May 2011, I don't think they will even bother with him now.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Way to silly? This is probably the only episode I'd enjoy watching, even though nothing eventful will happen.

Nah, I wasn't hinting at anything, I don't think anything will happen cast wise with Ash, maybe that Dunsparce but even then it's a small chance. Cilan hasn't had a team change since Crustle, like in January 2012, and a capture since Stunfisk, since May 2011, I don't think they will even bother with him now.
    Yeah, it was foolish of me to assume that anybody is still hoping for anything - cast change or not - for Best Wishes, aside from the off chance of a slight surprising twist/chuckle.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast