Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: BWS2DA!E5 - Meowth and Zoroark [FIRST POST UPDATED 05/08]

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    If you get this right, I'll be convinced you're a psychic. And how does Pikachu even clean a floor?
    He knows the content, hes not guessing, he saw it or read it somewhere, he spoiled the ending of last week episode also, with Oshawott winning with a combination move, Mijuka rejecting him, TR wanting the golden scalchop and it wasn't guessing, he got everything rigth.

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    My guess is that Nurse Joy cared for the Zoroark when it was younger then something happened to her, so it created an illusion that she was still there then guards it fiercely from anyone getting close.
    So another cliché ending that's been done dozens of times before? I'm not surprised that people can accurately predict these episodes then. I was hoping for a lot more but it seems like this is just another "fun" episode with little to no plot. The fact that Nurse Joy is a central character just makes it seem kind of bland imo; I'm almost tempted to skip this episode, but I want to see that darling Zorua. I'm conflicted.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    He knows the content, hes not guessing, he saw it or read it somewhere, he spoiled the ending of last week episode also, with Oshawott winning with a combination move, Mijuka rejecting him, TR wanting the golden scalchop and it wasn't guessing, he got everything rigth.
    I wonder what other stuff he knows?

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Smash Preview
    - Multiple Pokemon flee from the centre.
    - Heatmor attacks.
    - Nurse Joy glows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxb6eoRe2k8
    Hmm... So far the episode looks interesting or at least I find it to be but yeah, it does look familiar. :/

So isn't a Nurse Joy from Kanto going to appear yet? I thought it'd be a good episode for that considering it focuses on Nurse Joy or is it only till near Kanto??

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Could cilan's flower arranging be a precursor to him becoming tracey's assistant back in pallet?
    Oh God no! Please make him go do something that doesn't require all that personality and somewhat talent() to go to waist on being just another assistant.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Oh God no! Please make him go do something that doesn't require all that personality and somewhat talent() to go to waist on being just another assistant.
    Yeah, 'cause flower arranging is just foreshadowing Cilan's departure... :P

Anyway, so now the Pokemon Center is an illusion or something? I got no idea what's going on and yet, others are predicting as if they've already seen it! I'm so out of it lol.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678