Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E5 - Meowth and Zoroark [FIRST POST UPDATED 05/08]

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I wonder why it's evolving from Zorua. Anyway, this episode looks like a fever dream.
    They probably want to show Zorua again.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    He's asking why it isn't a Zoroark from the start, a very reasonable question.
    It's kinda hard to know that for sure from the way he asked, calm down.

And, maybe Zorua evolved and gets scared (like that Hydragon) and goes berserk with it's illusions? Or maybe there's two Zoroarks? Maybe the evolution is a illusion?!
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    It's kinda hard to know that for sure from the way he asked, calm down.

And, maybe Zorua evolved and gets scared (like that Hydragon) and goes berserk with it's illusions? Or maybe there's two Zoroarks? Maybe the evolution is a illusion?!
    Calm down? I am calm, I even ended my sentence with a singular dot. With that added remark ', a very reasonable question.' I mean that asking why a Zorua needs to evolve before showcasing Zoroark is just a good question. It opens up discussion pertaining how Zorua might be thought of as more marketable then Zoroark. Which might be true considering how we will have seen Zorua three times before Zoroark shows up, and considering how Zorua was revealed along Zoroark while we only got Zoroark's silhouette back in early 2010.

Aside from that, it's quite obvious that he meant it that way. Shneak knows perfectly well that Zoroark evolves from Zorua, so the only reason he would pose the question is to remark why we're having a random evolution before getting to the plot. Which may be an evolution out of fright as you propose.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Calm down? I am calm, I even ended my sentence with a singular dot. With that added remark ', a very reasonable question.' I mean that asking why a Zorua needs to evolve before showcasing Zoroark is just a good question. It opens up discussion pertaining how Zorua might be thought of as more marketable then Zoroark. Which might be true considering how we will have seen Zorua three times before Zoroark shows up, and considering how Zorua was revealed along Zoroark while we only got Zoroark's silhouette back in early 2010.

Aside from that, it's quite obvious that he meant it that way. Shneak knows perfectly well that Zoroark evolves from Zorua, so the only reason he would pose the question is to remark why we're having a random evolution before getting to the plot. Which may be an evolution out of fright as you propose.
    Eh, sorry, I'm used to every other post in these forums nowdays are from people picking fights and trolling and whatever.
    But no, I didn't find it that obvious he meant it like that (or else I would have replied differently). But, nevermind that anyways, on topic~
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

I wonder what Meowth does in order to get Zoroark's trust in this one, or whatever happens which makes Zoroark create an illusion of a giant Meowth.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

I don't think what we saw was Zorua evolving unless there is two Zoroark showing up, or some illusion stuff is happening.

Because when Zorua supposedly evolves they are on land.

But Ash and Co see a silhouette of Zoroark while on a boat looking through the mist.

Yes I suppose it could be Zorua, but I thought Zorua's illusions were less effective than Zoroark, as in Zoroark can create an illusion surrounding the entire room, while Zorua can only change it's appearance.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Spoiler:- img:

So, the Heatmor is from this ep?

If so, the other thread can be closed, then.

Is Mijumaru 100% confirmed to be here??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Is Mijumaru 100% confirmed to be here??
    I don't think so. not in this specific episode

I though that whole Meowth with the gangs Pokemon on a raft was from this episode.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I though that whole Meowth with the gangs Pokemon on a raft was from this episode.
    I think thats from the sweet honey ep. axew, oshawott, pikachu and meowth are definitely together there

So, Giant Heatmor doesn't exist outside of a Zoroark illusion and this episode is turning more and more into Island of the Giant Pokemon. We're already getting very close to Kanto apparently! xD

Despite Zoroark's mischief, I can't get into this episode. I mean the whole giant Pokemon thing has been done so many times that there's really no novelty to it in my opinion. That and the fact that I dislike Heatmor make this seem like another random filler unless someone gets Zoroark, which is unlikely. Also, and this is a personal opinion, but I'm kind of tired of seeing Meowth as a main character in every other DA! episode. The spotlight should shift to another Pokemon imo like Oshawott.

The episode looks like a heavy rehash of Island of Giant Pokemon.

I am hyped.

So, Giant Heatmor doesn't exist outside of a Zoroark illusion and this episode is turning more and more into Island of the Giant Pokemon. We're already getting very close to Kanto apparently! xD
    Kinda said that some time ago when a summary hinted at that :P, better then wasting an episode with a Giant Heatmor that none was excited about I guess, Zoroark tricking the kids is way more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    The spotlight should shift to another Pokemon imo like Oshawott.
    Or Palpitoad, Boldore, or Leavanny.

So Mijumaru hasn't appeared outside of his episode yet??

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
        Spoiler:- img:

So, the Heatmor is from this ep?

If so, the other thread can be closed, then.
    Thank god. That at least opens up another episode for more potential.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Thank god. That at least opens up another episode for more potential.
    Potential of what will most likely be another filler.

Seriously, I hate to say it but besides the beginning episode and the final give or take 2-3 episodes, it's been established well and clear this arc is meant to be purely funny entertainment fillers with exciting plots. No major development at all.

I didn't want to be the one to say it, Haunter. :P

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I didn't want to be the one to say it, Haunter. :P
    You probably made the good choice really, now i'm gonna be the one to deal with people justifying why we have plenty of time for development and a goal for Ash during the arc...

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

You know I'm really confused, how sure are we that the first episode is not THIS episode?

I keep thinking that we know NOTHING about the first episode, can we be so sure that the Zoroark seen through the mist/fog is it's own separate episode?

I mean no matter how much I think of it, it makes no sense, but then again Muk was the important Pokemon focus in this episode, that at least gives me pause, but how accurate have those been, has there been an episode where the focus Pokemon shows up less than the other Pokemon in the episode.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    You know I'm really confused, how sure are we that the first episode is not THIS episode?

I keep thinking that we know NOTHING about the first episode, can we be so sure that the Zoroark seen through the mist/fog is it's own separate episode?

I mean no matter how much I think of it, it makes no sense, but then again Muk was the important Pokemon focus in this episode, that at least gives me pause, but how accurate have those been, has there been an episode where the focus Pokemon shows up less than the other Pokemon in the episode.
    Don't think so as they go from right to left so episode 2 would be the Honey one then followed by the Detective one. On the left page, episode 4 with Dewott, and episode 5 with Zoroark.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast