Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E? - Team Rocket and Emolga

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Emolga's probably conning them.
    Or it could be a different one...
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    Oh god -_-...Jessis better not be getting an Emonga lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

What makes you say this?

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Oh god -_-...Jessis better not be getting an Emonga lol.
    I think an emonga would fit Musashi in a way (electrifying personality~)
    岩根雅明=♡

It's the Aipom episode. Watch out guys, Jessie wants another Pokemon.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

That would be funny, but Meowth always fell for the cat Pokemon. I'd wonder if Meowth would resist Emolga's charm.
    A little bit of a role reversal. It'd be more amusing to watch then the usual formula.

I sense Attract in our futures lol...
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Emolga feels rejected by Iris after she takes some other Pokemon's side in a fight- TR see this and take advantage of it by having Emolga join their team, in the end of the episode Emolga and whatever Pokemon she had a fight with defeat TR and they become friends again...

Calling it >_>
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    Emolga feels rejected by Iris after she takes some other Pokemon's side in a fight- TR see this and take advantage of it by having Emolga join their team, in the end of the episode Emolga and whatever Pokemon she had a fight with defeat TR and they become friends again...

Calling it >_>
    Typical DP filler style formula, that would just be bland.

I honestly have looked at the idea from various angles and don't see a reason for Team Rocket to care for their own Emonga, Musashi would look better with a certain Electric, undebuted serpent-bodied Pokemon anyway. ;P At this point, I hope TR aren't becoming what they were pre-BW, plot devices for every episode that get used as Thunderbolt fodder. Unfortunately, I think this is just Emonga conning TRio and/or a one-episode thing. Emonga probably ends up zapping them with Thunder at the end and sending them blasting off if the writers have them act like DP Rockets, which would be a vomit-inducing way to give Emonga a new move since iirc the writers used TRio as plot devices for new moves for group Pokemon all the time in DP and it wouldn't surprise me. I would actually get sick to my stomach if Iris lost her Gen V!Pikachu to Team Rocket for real, for one it would be stupid given the amount of time those two have been together and two it would stupid to give TR a "cute" marketable Pokemon in similar vain to Manene in DP. Three, if TR are going back to their old ways,(I don't know, just speculation right now.) I certainly don't wanna see the writers give her the middle finger and see her made into a stooge. The best I'm hoping for from this episode:

1.Emonga character development.
    2.Emonga gets a new move.
    3.Iris and Emonga's bond is explored a little more.

Oh and looking at the poster again I see a Pururiru, a pink one, so I'm gonna assume it's Musashi's. Well that's interesting, I hope it evolves since I actually think Musashi would look really good with one of those massive, pink jellyfishes than she ever would with a minuscule, dumb little squirrel. I still don't see why Musashi or Kojirou would want Emonga, if they make a replay of the Aipom episode from DP....ugh. There's also a chance Emonga could just have lost her memories.

Wait, has there ever been an episode where a pokemon didn't want to be with it's trainer anymore?
    岩根雅明=♡

Wait, has there ever been an episode where a pokemon didn't want to be with it's trainer anymore?
    Well Snivy kind of I guess and that one time Piplup ran away...

I meant like, wants the trainer to disown them
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post

Calling it >_>
    That's probably the truth tea. I mean what else could the writers do with an episode like this? I have half a mind to call it filler since the chances of Emolga learning a new move are slim imo and there's not much room for development at this point when Emolga has already gotten tons of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Typical OS/AG/DP filler style formula, that would just be bland.

I honestly have looked at the idea from various angles and don't see a reason for Team Rocket to care for their own Emonga, Musashi would look better with a certain Electric, undebuted serpent-bodied Pokemon anyway. ;P At this point, I hope TR aren't becoming what they were pre-BW, plot devices for every episode that get used as Thunderbolt fodder. Unfortunately, I think this is just Emonga conning TRio and/or a one-episode thing. Emonga probably ends up zapping them with Thunder at the end and sending them blasting off if the writers have them act like OS/AG/DP Rockets, which would be a vomit-inducing way to give Emonga a new move since iirc the writers used TRio as plot devices for new moves for group Pokemon all the time in OS/AG/DP and it wouldn't surprise me. I would actually get sick to my stomach if Iris lost her Gen V!Pikachu to Team Rocket for real, for one it would be stupid given the amount of time those two have been together and two it would stupid to give TR a "cute" marketable Pokemon in similar vain to Manene in DP. Three, if TR are going back to their old ways,(I don't know, just speculation right now.) I certainly don't wanna see the writers give her the middle finger and see her made into a stooge. The best I'm hoping for from this episode:

1.Emonga character development.
    2.Emonga gets a new move.
    3.Iris and Emonga's bond is explored a little more.

Oh and looking at the poster again I see a Pururiru, a pink one, so I'm gonna assume it's Musashi's. Well that's interesting, I hope it evolves since I actually think Musashi would look really good with one of those massive, pink jellyfishes than she ever would with a minuscule, dumb little squirrel. I still don't see why Musashi or Kojirou would want Emonga, if they make a replay of the Aipom episode from DP....ugh. There's also a chance Emonga could just have lost her memories.
    Lol.. As if DP had that many fillers! As if a starter pokemon walked away from its trainer ever before! As if a pokemon joined TR ranks every now and then in DP! As if that episode wasn't a culmination of an ongoing plotline that had been hinted at ever since Ash caught Gible! As if Piplup didn't learn Hydro Pump in that episode!

Honestly, the only one of those above statements that is mildly correct is the pokemon joining TR, and that would be Pikachu, Togepi and a whole group in OI (by Butch and Cassidy's efforts, iirc), Johto (just guessing at this point) and Hoenn (AG1?), and definitely not DP.

If you think that using TR to give group pokemon new moves is vomit inducing, then how have you survived Best Wishes using Gym Leaders to make pokemon evolve? Surely that's even worse? It's how this show has worked ever since the beginning in Kanto, so don't ascribe this to DP, as if was some negative feature of DP solely, otherwise you probably just don't get this animé. o.0

And lol, the 3 things you're hoping for are exactly what happened in that Piplup episode:
    - 1. Piplup's character got developed - Jealousy became an issue in late DP (Cyndaquill, and Dawn not sticking up for it over the Gible issue).
    - 2. Piplup got a new move.
    - 3. Piplup and Dawn's bond got explored a little more as it had gotten stale after the 'Not evolving'-episode.

I don't see how the Aipom episode factors into this.. Aipom wanted to do contests, and so did Jessie, neither factors are present for Emolga and Jessie.

Piplup, and.. Ambipom.. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    That's probably the truth tea. I mean what else could the writers do with an episode like this? I have half a mind to call it filler since the chances of Emolga learning a new move are slim imo and there's not much room for development at this point when Emolga has already gotten tons of that.
    Emolga had developmental episodes? Please point me to the receipts.. :P
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Seems that most of the anime I've been watching has a spy. Well, no one would have known it would have been Emolga. Now we know the true reason why Tsutarja has been fighting her. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Seems that most of the anime I've been watching has a spy. Well, no one would have known it would have been Emolga. Now we know the true reason why Tsutarja has been fighting her. xD
    Dat conspiracy theory O_O.....

If Emolga is with Team Rocket then we might see gender confirmations for Yamask, Amoonguss, and Woobat.

I think James gets his own Emolga who will rival Iris's Emolga.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    I think James gets his own Emolga who will rival Iris's Emolga.
    But iris is going to be gone like a few episode s later, unless you mean just for one episode.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

I hope Snivy does something here.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 28th March 2013 at 6:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    But iris is going to be gone like a few episode s later, unless you mean just for one episode.
    OMG can you stop already -_-...seriously every time someone mentions her doing anything you jump on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    I remember two episodes where a main character's Pokémon started to "trust" or "join" Team Rocket.
    A Scare to Remember!, episode where Pikachu was temporarily in Team Rocket's side due to some sort of amnesia. Pikachu recovers from it at the end.
    Piplup, Up and Away!, where Piplup thought for a moment that Dawn prefers Gible and pays no attention to Piplup. Piplup've been fooled by Team Rocket but reunited with Dawn at the end.

For this episode, I'm not expecting more than another foolish plan to conquire Emolga's heart for a lap of time. Or else Jessie or James really caught an Emolga, wich it would be the worst idea ever.
    you forgot to mention Pachrusu when Dawn caught, released, and recaught him, he almost went with Jessie
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    OMG can you stop already -_-...seriously every time someone mentions her doing anything you jump on them.
    I would say the exact same if someone mentioned cilan getting a new pokemon....or ash getting a new unova pokemon that clearly won't have a relevance in xy. I don't have any problem with iris though.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

I would say the exact same if someone mentioned cilan getting a new pokemon....or ash getting a new unova pokemon that clearly won't have a relevance in xy. I don't have any problem with iris though.
    Just stop already. We know from the past that people can get stuff at the end of the journey jeez.

I agree. I mean we know Iris is not going to be here much longer so a rivalry between her Emolga and another would be redundant imo since it wouldn't be set up right. There's just no time for something like that. But y'all know I love my good sis Emolga and if she manages to get some dirt on Team Rocket then I'll consider that a victory for Iris.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast