Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E? - Team Rocket and Emolga

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Just stop already. We know from the past that people can get stuff at the end of the journey jeez.
    People ca n capture something, but specially in this case that TRio would get an emolga to rival iris's makes little sense, with almost no time to develop a rivalry.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    People ca n capture something, but specially in this case that TRio would get an emolga to rival iris's makes little sense, with almost no time to develop a rivalry.
    Lol I'm not even talking about that at this point, you say it whenever someone mentions them getting anything.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Lol I'm not even talking about that at this point, you say it whenever someone mentions them getting anything.
    Yes.....I say say it because it seems very unlikely that any of them will captuture anything by the end of the saga.

Named Admiral Sentret

Yes.....I say say it because it seems very unlikely that any of them will captuture anything by the end of the saga.
    Um there is at least 20 episodes left, what do you expect?? Twenty fillers??
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I think this epsidoe is going to be like the episode where pikachu got amesia and joined TR only with emolga getting the amnesia role.

Um there is at least 20 episodes left, what do you expect?? Twenty fillers??
    There 's probably more like 15-20 episodes left, and this entire mini saga is a filler, so yes. Pretty much everything in episode n is all filler too, with no development of any of the main characters.

Named Admiral Sentret

There 's probably more like 15-20 episodes left, and this entire mini saga is a filler, so yes. Pretty much everything in episode n is all filler too, with no development of any of the main characters.
    Since when are TR not part of the main cast??

Also Charizard would like a word.

First off, Episode N is not a filler a saga, there have been various changes to continuity that couldn't be skipped over while keeping the story still coherent and second of all you know just as much about this saga as every one else. Please don't pretend otherwise.

On another note, I just hope Tsutarja does something in this episode. Maybe some Zuruggu too.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 29th March 2013 at 9:28 PM.

Since when are TR not part of the main cast??

Also Charizard would like a word.
    Charizard always gets development when other haven't had a chance to really get any. But that's how it's always been. However, I'm just happy Emonga is even remembered since Iris doesn't use it anymore.

My ideal battle ever!

Question, I think I'm probably wrong. But has Emolga ever encountered Team Rocket before? Maybe they might trick her into believing their doing good or something. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Question, I think I'm probably wrong. But has Emolga ever encountered Team Rocket before? Maybe they might trick her into believing their doing good or something. :/
    Yes, she has. During the first episode of Episode N, where Frillish and Amoonguss debuted. You know, the one with the beginner Trainer.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Yes, she has. During the first episode of Episode N, where Frillish and Amoonguss debuted. You know, the one with the beginner Trainer.
    Oh yea, I totally forgot about the episode. Well, I have no clue of what might be going on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Oh yea, I totally forgot about the episode. Well, I have no clue of what might be going on here.
    I bet she will be hungry and will see a smart way to solve that problem by tricking TR or something like that. Even though I would like a more serious plot about this episode that could develop her and Iris and something related to Snivy would also be interesting.

I just hope to see Snivy appear here and do something relevant. Maybe she can be the one who convinces Emolga to rejoin Iris's team or something like that. At least she will get to do something not related to battles.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

I just hope to see Snivy appear here and do something relevant. Maybe she can be the one who convinces Emolga to rejoin Iris's team or something like that. At least she will get to do something not related to battles.
    Just because Emonga is here doesn't mean Snivy needs to yet again. Let Emonga have an episode to herself and not let it be a disaster like the Chinchilla episode that was before. If Snivy is in it it will take away Emonga effort screentime away and overshadow her yet again.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Just because Emonga is here doesn't mean Snivy needs to yet again. Let Emonga have an episode to herself and not let it be a disaster like the Chinchilla episode that was before. If Snivy is in it it will take away Emonga effort screentime away and overshadow her yet again.
    To be honest, I felt like Iris stole screentime and potential development from Snivy in that episode, but I digress.

I'm fine with whatever outcome. I'd like to see Snivy so that she gets something, but I'm not against an episode focused mostly on Emolga.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

To be honest, I felt like Iris stole screentime and potential development from Snivy in that episode, but I digress.

I'm fine with whatever outcome. I'd like to see Snivy so that she gets something, but I'm not against an episode focused mostly on Emolga.
    Snivy has got more done than Emonga. If Snivy needs an episode, it can to it independently from Emonga's for a change.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Snivy has got more done than Emonga. If Snivy needs an episode, it can to it independently from Emonga's for a change.
    That's my ideal scenario, but the future seems a bit grim for the Grass starter and some others. Unless there is something in the future episodes that we still don't know, I'm clinging to any chance to see the most underdeveloped Pokemon having the possibility to develop a bit more.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

There was zero development in that episode because it was a comedy episode and thus had exactly zero potential for development.

I wish people in the fandom would finally learn the meaning of the word "Development." Development is character change and honed growth, Iris learning to understand her Doryuzu's feelings better and changing her way of doing things is development. Pokabu learning to get past his defeatist attitude when battling Suwama and the other times he was saddened is development. Langley growing from being a sole antagonistic factor to Iris to being more of a frenemy is development. A Pokemon just battling is not development, an emotion episode doesn't equate to development, a dramatic scenes doesn't mean development. For example, Bel never developed as a characters despite getting Kamitsure and a scene with her father, she never changed from that experience and was the same exact person as always.

People are so quick to throw around the term development because development has a positive connotation without even using the term correctly.

Also, while I like Tsutarja, she is hardly the least undeveloped Pokemon in characteristics, she never had any development thus far into the show but we did at least learn of her past and that was touched upon. That's not development but it's something. Gamagaru and Zuruggu are crying for screentime. Regardless of this being an Emonga episode, YES, I do want Tsutarja to appear. She hasn't done anything really noteworthy since the Isshu League and I'd like to see her play a role in this episode. Some Emonga development would be nice, though this is most likely a comedic-style episode given TR and Emonga are all posing together. Emonga might just be conning them.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 30th March 2013 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    There was zero development in that episode because it was a comedy episode and thus had exactly zero potential for development.
    Ok, but we didn't know that back then. I suggest you to re-read the preview thread. There were a lot of theories, from Snivy meeting her old Trainer to her learning a new move to her evolving. At the time, we didn't know that it was going to be a comedic episode (a part the whole crossdressing thing) and as such we had various theories about the episode. It ended in that way... ok, it wasn't a bad episode. In fact, it was quite funny. But some people think that it was a wasted opportunity, that's all.

You can't really blame them if they want to see some actual development for Snivy. She didn't change much during her run, while she helped her teammates. That's why people want to see something for her. Something that may "renew" her. Some personal development, since she has gotten a bit stale.

While I don't think she'll get something relevant here, I can only wish that she'll get something in the future. Maybe here, maybe in a future episode.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Ok, but we didn't know that back then. I suggest you to re-read the preview thread. There were a lot of theories, from Snivy meeting her old Trainer to her learning a new move to her evolving. At the time, we didn't know that it was going to be a comedic episode (a part the whole crossdressing thing) and as such we had various theories about the episode. It ended in that way... ok, it wasn't a bad episode. In fact, it was quite funny. But some people think that it was a wasted opportunity, that's all.

You can't really blame them if they want to see some actual development for Snivy. She didn't change much during her run, while she helped her teammates. That's why people want to see something for her. Something that may "renew" her. Some personal development, since she has gotten a bit stale.

While I don't think she'll get something relevant here, I can only wish that she'll get something in the future. Maybe here, maybe in a future episode.
    Except we knew there would be crossdressing off the bat, that was a strong indicator it was going to be a comedic episode in itself.

Yeah, I'd like Tsutarja to get something new like an evolution or new move but the former seems like little more than a pipedream at this point. I'm not sure if they'd be willing to give Tsutarja new move in an Emonga-focused episode, I'd like her to get a new move too but I'm not getting my hopes for that chance. At this point I only really could see Emonga getting a new move if the writers use TR as plot-devices this episode and follow a similar formula to past episodes similar in vain to this one.

What would have been real development was having Snivy bond with Ash having to beat her old trainer as well as crossdressing in the process to make a point that appearances aren't everything. The dressing part isn't important but it depends on the story. I don't know why they didn't make it seem like Ash was capable of doing that when Snivy was his from the start.
    Last edited by Caseydia; 31st March 2013 at 5:25 PM.

My ideal battle ever!

Inb4 comedic episode. I feel that this might be a Pachirisu redux episode stretched over an episode.

I'd like Emolga to get independent development. I mean, Snivy can appear, but I don't want it to be the heroine of the day. Emolga is giving me the feeling that it only joined Iris's team because of apples more than being bonded to her trainer, so I'd like more development on Emolga, not Emolga & Snivy's rivalry.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

I like emolga so this will be okay.
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

Hopefully Emolga learns how to use a flying type move at one point. A snivy appearance doesn't mean it would take away from Emolga if Snivy comes out just to talk to Emolga.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast