Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E7 - Croconaw & The Pirate King [FIRST POST UPDATED 05/08]

Default BWS2DA!E7 - Croconaw & The Pirate King [FIRST POST UPDATED 05/08]

BW2Da!07: The Pirate King(s?) of the Decolora Archipelago!
    Summary: While trying to steal food from the provision store of the steamer, Team Rocket has their food snatched by the "Big Jaw Pokémon" Croconaw and its companions. Ash and his friends, who also happen to be present, try to stop them, but they escape in the blink of an eye. The group wants to convince them to stop committing piracy...
    Airs: June 6th

I was requested to make this, though I thought it was somehow involved with the Meowth/Zoroark episode.

But yeah, there's a Croconaw with some Water Pokemon here.

What's that now? 10 Best Wishes Da! episodes shown? Out of about 20 or so? Darn.
    Last edited by Sushi; 8th May 2013 at 6:01 PM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

I would love for that Croconaw to be Ash's but they look like abandoned Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I would love for that Croconaw to be Ash's but they look like abandoned Pokemon.
    They look like wild pokemon to me not abandoned.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    me too :/ would be cool

I think this could be a pretty good episode, if it's kibd of squirtle sqaud redux, but like when they were the "bad" squirtle sqaud before joining the police. It would make sense with them as pirates, with octillery as a cannon.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

I think the fact that Croconaw is shown with other Pokemon confirms that it's not Ash's. I don't understand why anyone would want it to be Ash's anyway; what's the point of evolving a Pokemon that isn't going to show up again in who knows how many episodes? It's better off being another Croconaw imo.

Croconaw may be the ash?

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I think the fact that Croconaw is shown with other Pokemon confirms that it's not Ash's. I don't understand why anyone would want it to be Ash's anyway; what's the point of evolving a Pokemon that isn't going to show up again in who knows how many episodes? It's better off being another Croconaw imo.
    Because people want Pokemon character development, and if none of Ash's Unova Pokemon are evolving, why not some of his past generation Pokemon.

Otherwise the next time we see any new Pokemon developments for Ash with be in 6th generation.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Well it wouldn't be an Islands arc without an island of water-type pokemon.

Random : PokéRadar

Looks like ShinyCharyZard's avatar is getting some spotlight!

Eh, I can't really depict what this episode would be. Maybe a rivalry episode, like in that first Pikachu short, when he and main cast Pokemon competed against Raichu, Marill, Snubull and Cubone.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    It's because many of Ash's Johto Pokémon — especially Totodile, I think — got little development.

It would be nice for it to return and have an episode for itself, its development, culminating with an evolution.

But, as others have said, it's unlikely.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Actually Croconaw seems like he is a leader type pokemon here, I wouldn't mind Palpitoad appearing him and have some water type boss to boss moments, just sayin not expecting it at all, specially since I don't even know if I'm rigth at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Actually Croconaw seems like he is a leader type pokemon here, I wouldn't mind Palpitoad appearing him and have some water type boss to boss moments, just sayin not expecting it at all, specially since I don't even know if I'm rigth at all.
    I love the idea of Croconaw and Palpitoad having a boss vs. boss showdown. Croconaw does look like the leader of the Water-type Pokemon.

I wish it would be Ash's>.>

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

I'm getting some serious pirate vibes from that Croconaw, and the boxes behind Octillery makes me think they stole some goodies from the ship Ash and the others are traveling in and it's their job to get it back.

I hope Palpitoad appears in this, the water Pokemon island episodes are always interesting every saga.

Is that a Ducklett next to Azumarill??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Is that a Ducklett next to Azumarill??
    Yes it is.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to this episode mainly because of Croconaw. Love that Pokemon.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Nah, I don't see Palpitoad showing up, most likely it's going to be Oshawott/Dewott (still have some small hope, just to be horribly and painfully snuffed out), I mean come on really Palpitoad, we all know such a Pokemon doesn't exist....I mean I guess it could a wild Palpitoad, but whatever.

I'd rather see a big badass Seismitoad instead.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Yes it is.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to this episode mainly because of Croconaw. Love that Pokemon.
    Why is there a Ducklett with a bunch of Johto pokemon?? Fail writers...
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Because one of them had to be a 5th gen Pokemon, we're still in 5th generation anime. It would be odd, if none of them were 5th gen Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Because one of them had to be a 5th gen Pokemon, we're still in 5th generation anime. It would be odd, if none of them were 5th gen Pokemon.
    Not really...I mean we aren't in Unova anymore :/.....

What the heck Robert, did you just want to say something ridiculous? its freaking water types it has nothing to do with Johto or anything, there are 3 Johto ones but thats just coincidence, there migth be even more pokemon then just those in that island, Fail Robert...

Seriously this is worse then the random nitpicking you guys usually do.

What the heck Robert, did you just want to say something ridiculous? its freaking water types it has nothing to do with Johto or anything, there are 3 Johto ones but thats just coincidence, there migth be even more pokemon then just those in that island, Fail Robert...

Seriously this is worse then the random nitpicking you guys usually do.
    No, I mean if the majority of the pokemon are from Johto, they could of stuck with the theme, there are some johto water pokes that could use an appearance.

No, I mean if the majority of the pokemon are from Johto, they could of stuck with the theme, there are some johto water pokes that could use an appearance.
    The theme is water pokemon not Johto, so stop finding reason to criticize the writers, thats just nonsense.

The theme is water pokemon not Johto, so stop finding reason to criticize the writers, thats just nonsense.
    And why can't the theme be both. I'n just saying that using something like Chinchou or Corsola would of been better.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast