Thread: One Day Left!!!!

Default One Day Left!!!!

image.jpg
    One day until the new Mystery Dungeon comes out in America!!!!! So excited, so I sketched this. Btw, I live in NA, but I can speak and write Japanese, so that's why I used the Japanese name. Also, the one on the left with the thing over his eye is my Nintendo 3DS as a human. I'm Shira (right), of course.
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same username)

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    Claimed the master of the winds, Tornadus
    PROUD OWNER OF THE FIRST JAPANESE LEGIT SHINY RESHIRAM from the Mirage Spots in OR/AS. 11/26/14 on Japanese Omega Ruby
    Successfully SR'd OR/AS shinies (NOT trading) :

Picture is half blurry but that's a great sketch! Lots of details seemed to be put on the outfit. The characters there are pretty cool too. (is the character on your left supposed to be a personification of your 3DS? o_o)

Hope you're enjoying the NA release of the new game too. (still debating on getting it but um let me not get off-topic now)

☆★ If I can teleport at this very moment I want to travel through the g a l a x y with you ★☆
    ★ Banner made by FairyWitch | My 3DS FC: 2337-3518-5761 | Contestshipper&Amourshipper ★

Well I guess it's here now ^,^ BTW I love the hand-drawn drawing though a bit blurry. I love the design as well it's very unique I haven't seen anything like it! (Take that as a compliment )

The guy IS my 3DS a colored pic: image.jpg
    That's what I call me, myself, and I... Lol
    Thanks! I'll upload more sometime later... I have more pics of pokemon and 3DS's!!!!

EDIT: I just noticed my face reflects off the screen... I'm so embarassed!!! (o____o) anyways, that is only ONE OF my 3DS's
    Last edited by giratina519; 12th April 2013 at 11:54 PM.
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same username)

PROUD OWNER OF THE FIRST JAPANESE LEGIT SHINY RESHIRAM from the Mirage Spots in OR/AS. 11/26/14 on Japanese Omega Ruby

image.jpg
    Ninfia/Sylveon. Gonna turn this into a thread where I just post my art until X and Y

image.jpg
    I'm playing my 3DS... Well, trying to...

So, I was playing one of those 3DS console thingies and this happened...

image.jpg

Pit shot Link by accident, Link isn't too thrilled...

BTW: KawaiiTheif: I'm sorry about what happened with your parents... Didn't get a chance to say bye... Hopefully you can get on again someday...
    Last edited by giratina519; 26th April 2013 at 12:49 AM.