Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN11 - Genesect, Team Rocket & Team Plasma

Default BWS2EN11 - Genesect, Team Rocket & Team Plasma

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3966186.jpg

This scan tells that March 28 is the appearance of Genesect.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Awesome! I can't wait

OK, I guess they aren't doing it on the day before the TCG set after all. Still, that's one question answered.

Lol the writers had better not screw this up.

ARRRGGGHHHH *flips table*

*ahem* I expected this to to be after the climax but Okay. Guess I need to go back to that other thread and redo my predictions for after the climax.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Oh how I hope this isn't done too quickly. I don't want to see Genesect defeated in like one episode. Maybe a 2 parter and then it escapes from battle or something and they battle it again. :/

My money is on this episode ending on a very small cliffhanger.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Oh how I hope this isn't done too quickly. I don't want to see Genesect defeated in like one episode. Maybe a 2 parter and then it escapes from battle or something and they battle it again. :/
    Genesect won't be defeated until the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Genesect won't be defeated until the movie.
    That's good in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    That's good in my book.
    It needs to deal a rather large blow to Ash and co first. Maybe it can take out mijumaru and kibago.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    It needs to deal a rather large blow to Ash and co first. Maybe it can take out mijumaru and kibago.
    Genesect taking out those two would be about as hard as breathing.

A "large blow" would, in my opinion, be defeating Charizard. Taking out such a strong Pokemon while having a 4x disadvantage would show their power, and give Charizard the desire to get stronger and defeat one of them in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushido Bob View Post
    A "large blow" would, in my opinion, be defeating Charizard. Taking out such a strong Pokemon while having a 4x disadvantage would show their power, and give Charizard the desire to get stronger and defeat one of them in the movie.
    That's if they even actually appear in person in this episode. Colress might just have a flashback to them.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

It's nice to finally have a confirmation of when they're appearing. I'm assuming they'll fly off and we won't see them again till the movie.

So we finally have confirmation of when it'll appear in the anime? Oh good. Now I can return that bargain bin crystal ball that I bought at Wal-Mart. I wish I could say that I'm completely here for Genesect's anime debut, but I'm not. I just think it's basic for a Legendary Pokemon, but I am glad that the writers are tying some events from Episode N with the upcoming movie. I mean I've wanted this sort of consistency for a long time, so I'm glad that everything is connected.

Spoiler:- i0y:

So genesect appears. I wonder how that'd fair out.
    Last edited by はるひ; 19th February 2013 at 8:02 PM.
    岩根雅明=♡

so right after this comes the Climax. I wouldn't confirm it's ep 11 if it is:t confirmed we have an ep every week in march. . .
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

This should be good. I'm expecting this to be a very N centeic episode, maybe learning about his past, but at the least him having a huge problem with Genosects creators

Is it confirmed to be a Genesect episode? As opposed to Kanto's "Mewtwo" episodes.

And people thought that the Genesect plot would continue after TP's Climax. Haha. Best Wishes is rushed as hell and you should have expected it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1994 View Post
    And people thought that the Genesect plot would continue after TP's Climax. Haha. Best Wishes is rushed as hell and you should have expected it.
    just because were getting a genosect now doesn't mean we won't get more invetween the plasma climax and the movie

Did we know already that it was the red genesect appearing in the anime, or did we only know that a normal genesect would appear?

So I am assuming Charizard and Dragonite will end up with a friendly rivalry kinda thing, where they help eachother during battles against Tp or whatever. I can't wait for these episodes :P

We knew that Red would appear. Whether or not his minions accompany him, I don't know.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Did we know already that it was the red genesect appearing in the anime, or did we only know that a normal genesect would appear?
    We knew they were both showing up in the anime back in January. Those two pictures on that scan are old.

on Pokejungle they say this episode will tell about the Orgins of the Red Genosecr. so this could well be a introduction ep for postTp plot.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    on Pokejungle they say this episode will tell about the Orgins of the Red Genosecr. so this could well be a introduction ep for postTp plot.
    It's a prologue for the movie. I am not sure why some of you think that it needs another episode, when just this one is an accomplishment; there is nothing rushed about it.

If anything, Mewtwo should get an episode later down the road so that younger viewers can fully understand its background, too.

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast